Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Please I Need Direction To Ikoyi - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please I Need Direction To Ikoyi (8386 Views)

Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) / How Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge Was Built (Photos) / Urgent....direction To US Consulate Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Direction To Ikoyi by edygistvilla(m): 5:02am On Feb 29, 2016
I need a detailed direction to my destination in Ojora Road, Ikoyi...I am coming from Ogba bustop...
I need information like:
1.) the busfare and
2.) the time of arrival i.e how many minutes or hour can the journey take.

please be specific as possible (i no wan lost). Thank you!
Re: Please I Need Direction To Ikoyi by ratchy: 5:39am On Feb 29, 2016
Good morning

Board a bus to obalende alight at last bus stop. They are cabs that go to parkview ,Osborne and ojora road where we have jamb office somewhere there etc under obalende bridge .ogba to obalende I can't be specific (150/200) from obalende to ojora is 150.

You can still ask when u get to obalende

Bst of luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Direction To Ikoyi by Redoil: 5:52am On Feb 29, 2016
Take a bus from ikeja going to cms drop at obalende then take a bus going to jamb office

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Direction To Ikoyi by Rhemalove(f): 3:59pm On Nov 30, 2022
Please how can I get to Ikoyi Club house from Unilag. Thanks
Re: Please I Need Direction To Ikoyi by Lagoseko(m): 5:01pm On Nov 30, 2022
Enter bus to Obalande. Then you can fnd your way from there. There is no more Keke Or Okada. It is not far from Obalande.

(1) (Reply)

Germany My Country / UKBA Staff Are Rejecting African Visas Unfairly - Independent Report / Live Pictures Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.