Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,201 members, 7,957,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:09 PM

Kogi APC In A Joyful Mood As Gov. Wada Win PDP Primary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi APC In A Joyful Mood As Gov. Wada Win PDP Primary (3352 Views)

Man Set On Fire At PDP Primary In Abia (Pics) / Sheriff Declares Edo PDP Primary Illegal / Photos Of The Only Secondary School In Governor Of Kogi's (gov. Wada) Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi APC In A Joyful Mood As Gov. Wada Win PDP Primary by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 11:02am On Sep 15, 2015
I can't predict the outcome of the Kogi State guber election because certain factors are essentially not applicable to Nigeria.

I once thought that Aisha (mama Taraba) was declared winner and celebrated as Nigerian first elected female governor until it dawn on all that the propaganda was actually untimely and unrealistic.

Until the results are collected, it is still a do or die contest and anything can happen.
Re: Kogi APC In A Joyful Mood As Gov. Wada Win PDP Primary by utenwuson: 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
kogirodent:
My brother, we are hearing that Kogi is not owing that much, what actually happened according to those close to the governor is that, Gov. Wada thought the bailout funds will be available for him to loot so he ordered as much as possible. How many times have you heared of Kogi in the news as one of the states owing so much salaries. Instead we hear of Osun state everyday and Osun state only requested for N34 billion. Our Governor is now at a dilema and has refused to grant approval for payments to begin. Congrats to APC by the way, Prince Audu will win not because he is the best person for the job (he is a very bad choice if you ask me) but because he is by far better than Gov. Wada.
who told dt one? Wada derive a means that kept every Kogite quite! there av not been month dt s state don't pay workers but Wada has only pays one full salary to local Govt workers ever since he became Gov. Wc is last month else local Govt have been collecting 25% to 30% for d past 4 year bro
Re: Kogi APC In A Joyful Mood As Gov. Wada Win PDP Primary by disloman(m): 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Cos U are used to the services of a hoe
Yeah I'm used to them cos I know who they are but u?U r a nobody.
Re: Kogi APC In A Joyful Mood As Gov. Wada Win PDP Primary by AleqsChizar(m): 10:46am On Oct 16, 2015
Kindly download these blazing IGALA RAP songs by ALEQS CHIZAR#

G'OMI ABAJOI
http://madeinksu.com/post/384/music-aleqs-chizar-g-omi-abajoi-

KP'IBE WE ft OD Tension
http://ksuamebo.com/2015/07/aleqs-chizar-feat-od-tension-kpibe-we-prod-by-samzy-aleqs-chizar-x-od-tension/

Facebook: ALEQS CHIZAR
Twitter: @AleqsChizar
Instagram: @al_chizar

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Statute Worshipped In England PHOTOS / Nigerian Oil And Gas Industry Content Joint Qualification System By NCDMB / Pic: Adopt This Method Instead Of Cattle Colony- Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.