Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,508 members, 7,812,566 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Pic: Adopt This Method Instead Of Cattle Colony- Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pic: Adopt This Method Instead Of Cattle Colony- Fayose (3288 Views)

'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' / Buhari Declares N30m, 5 Homes, 270 Heads Of Cattle / Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic: Adopt This Method Instead Of Cattle Colony- Fayose by mrkunlex(m): 1:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose via his verified twitter handle has This To Say concerning cattle rearing.
see his tweet below:

In this modern age, this is what we should be talking about concerning cattle farming, not grazing reserve or cattle colony

read More Here
source: https://mobile.twitter.com/GovAyoFayose/status/956494364808830978?p=v

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic: Adopt This Method Instead Of Cattle Colony- Fayose by mrkunlex(m): 1:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Pic: Adopt This Method Instead Of Cattle Colony- Fayose by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
If a herdsman owns the C of O to a ranch like this, who will accuse them of wanting to collect their ancestral lands? No one.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic: Adopt This Method Instead Of Cattle Colony- Fayose by BianoJay(m): 1:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
Re: Pic: Adopt This Method Instead Of Cattle Colony- Fayose by SalamRushdie: 1:59pm On Jan 25, 2018
Why do we assume Fulani are trying rear cattle

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic: Adopt This Method Instead Of Cattle Colony- Fayose by pode(m): 2:00pm On Jan 25, 2018
Nice idea sir
Re: Pic: Adopt This Method Instead Of Cattle Colony- Fayose by mrkunlex(m): 2:05pm On Jan 25, 2018
pode:
Nice idea sir
i think it is good.what fulani should do is to buy land and start rearing there cattle there

2 Likes

Re: Pic: Adopt This Method Instead Of Cattle Colony- Fayose by mrkunlex(m): 2:07pm On Jan 25, 2018
what can we call the picture above.can we call it ranch

2 Likes

Re: Pic: Adopt This Method Instead Of Cattle Colony- Fayose by fiizznation: 2:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
Funny how some people think they can change the pastoral way of life of the average herdsman. The fulani man wont allow any forces to suppress and oppress him and his way of life.

Cattle colonies as sugested by some people is the only solution that might bring a lasting peace to the crisis between the "herdsmen" and whoever they normally have clashes with(that's if what is happening today is even about the fulani man's cows).

Btw, I can See how Nigeria media houses have lunched some sort of WAR against the fulani tribe and our way of life, but am not bothered because i know they will never succeed.

Re: Pic: Adopt This Method Instead Of Cattle Colony- Fayose by Desyner: 2:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
The proponents of cattle colony are simply telling others, that look, we will not cultivates food for our cattles like your coward forefathers who stopped open rearing of animals and started cultivating foods for them. Nice talk from Fayose.
Re: Pic: Adopt This Method Instead Of Cattle Colony- Fayose by AyakaDunukofia: 2:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
The few cattle breeders of Igbo origin established their businesses by following a similar principle.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic: Adopt This Method Instead Of Cattle Colony- Fayose by mrkunlex(m): 2:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
fiizznation:
Funny how some people think they can change the pastoral way of life of the average herdsman. The fulani man wont allow any forces to suppress and oppress him and his way of life.

Cattle colonies as sugested by some people is the only solution that might bring a lasting peace to the crisis between the "herdsmen" and whoever they normally have clashes with.

Btw, I can See how Nigeria media houses have lunched some sort of WAR against the fulani tribe and our way of life, but am not bothered because i know they will never succeed.

i knw you are a fulani man.just come to my farm and destroy it.i bet it with you,i will kill all of you

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic: Adopt This Method Instead Of Cattle Colony- Fayose by mrkunlex(m): 2:22pm On Jan 25, 2018
Desyner:
The proponents of cattle colony are simply telling others, that look, we will not cultivates food for our cattles like your coward forefathers who stopped open rearing of animals and started cultivating foods for them. Nice talk from Fayose.
hmm
Re: Pic: Adopt This Method Instead Of Cattle Colony- Fayose by fiizznation: 2:26pm On Jan 25, 2018
mrkunlex:
i knw you are a fulani man.just come to my farm and destroy it.i bet it with you,i will kill all of you
Everyone on this forum know am a full blooded fulani man and i have never and will never shy away from my tribe, I'm a proud fulani man.

And about you killing any fulani man, I dare you.
Re: Pic: Adopt This Method Instead Of Cattle Colony- Fayose by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 25, 2018
fiizznation:
Everyone on this forum know am a full blooded fulani man and i have never and will never shy away from my tribe, I'm a proud fulani man.

mrkunlex:
undecided stop this nonsense. This isnt about fulani people as a whole but just these terriost fulani herdsmen and only the herdsmen who kill

1 Like

Re: Pic: Adopt This Method Instead Of Cattle Colony- Fayose by Nate23: 2:44pm On Jan 25, 2018
fiizznation:

Cattle colonies as sugested by some people is the only solution that might bring a lasting peace to the crisis between the "herdsmen" and whoever they normally have clashes with(that's if what is happening today is even about the fulani man's cows).

It's expected to read some trash from you whenever your terrorists brothers are being told to change their archaic style of rearing cattle but guess what? The journey to making you beasts adapt to modern system of cattle rearing must be achieved or get set to lock horns with a vast majority of the people whom your terrorists brothers had sworn to destroy their farmlands.

6 Likes

Re: Pic: Adopt This Method Instead Of Cattle Colony- Fayose by jammer777: 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2018
fiizznation:

He wouldn't just come for your precious life bro, when he's not insane. But try destroy his farmlands first, where he draws his daily bread, pays his family's bills, pays his tax etc. Sure u'll be 6ft under b4 u say jack....

11 Likes

Re: Pic: Adopt This Method Instead Of Cattle Colony- Fayose by mrkunlex(m): 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
undecided stop this nonsense. This isnt about fulani people as a whole but just these terriost fulani herdsmen and only the herdsmen who kill
pls tell me any fulani that is not a herder
Re: Pic: Adopt This Method Instead Of Cattle Colony- Fayose by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
mrkunlex:
pls tell me any fulani that is not a herder
I can assure u that the whole tribe is not out killing and terrorizing the north. Lets stay focused
Re: Pic: Adopt This Method Instead Of Cattle Colony- Fayose by mrkunlex(m): 2:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
jammer777:

He wouldn't just come for your precious life bro, when he's not insane. But try destroy his farmlands first, where he draws his daily bread, pays his family's bills, pays his tax etc. Sure u'll be 6ft under b4 u say jack....
leave him oh
Re: Pic: Adopt This Method Instead Of Cattle Colony- Fayose by mrkunlex(m): 2:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
I can assure u that the whole tribe is not out killing and terrorizing the north. Lets stay focused
no problem

1 Like

Re: Pic: Adopt This Method Instead Of Cattle Colony- Fayose by mrkunlex(m): 3:02pm On Jan 25, 2018
Nate23:

It's expected to read some trash from you whenever your terrorists brothers are being told to change their archaic style of rearing cattle but guess what? The journey to making you beasts adapt to modern system of cattle rearing must be achieved or get set to lock horns with a vast majority of the people whom your terrorists brothers had sworn to destroy their farmlands.
he think they can do killing,destroying and maiming they carrying out in benue in all places

2 Likes

Re: Pic: Adopt This Method Instead Of Cattle Colony- Fayose by Axis313(m): 3:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
They know what they should do,but won't do it,this option is even more sensible,it's more profitable, less stress,the cows sef go get rest of mind.
The system will have factories that will process milk,cheese and other dairy products, hides and skin.Also cows faeces will also be sold to farmers for manure.
Generally, it makes economic sense, but I don't know why they can't see the benefits of ranching their cows.

1 Like

Re: Pic: Adopt This Method Instead Of Cattle Colony- Fayose by henrysam(m): 3:09pm On Jan 25, 2018
fiizznation:

It such a pity that a good nation like Nigeria can be joined together with retrogresive people like you.
No wonder your father Buhari refused to say anything concerning this issue because you are birds of the same feather who refused to develop your business in this modern age.
All of you can go to sambisa forest to rear and graze the pace has been taken as a colony for you

4 Likes

Re: Pic: Adopt This Method Instead Of Cattle Colony- Fayose by henrysam(m): 3:09pm On Jan 25, 2018
fiizznation:

It such a pity that a good nation like Nigeria can be joined together with retrogresive people like you.
No wonder your father Buhari refused to say anything concerning this issue because you are birds of the same feather who refused to develop your business in this modern age.
All of you can go to sambisa forest to rear and graze the pace has been taken as a colony for you and your cows

1 Like

Re: Pic: Adopt This Method Instead Of Cattle Colony- Fayose by Obi1kenobi(m): 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2018
fiizznation:

It's "funny" to try to change a primitive way of life that results in low-yield cattle, constitutes a public nuisance and filth and traffic obstruction, leaves the "good" herdsmen vulnerable to cattle rustlers, and provides cover for criminal gangs among the herdsmen to pillage and destroy and rape and murder communities?

Weren't you the same cretin I once argued with claiming Niger Delta oil belongs to you by right of conquest? It's like chest-beating stewpidity is your only purpose on this forum?

4 Likes

Re: Pic: Adopt This Method Instead Of Cattle Colony- Fayose by omoharry(f): 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
fiizznation:

if they cannot accept any other alternative means of rearing their cattle aside slaughtering people and taking their land for free then they should rear their cattle in their regions and not bother people with their archaic way of life.Can any tribe do this nonsense in the north?..Bunch of troublesome lots.they motive is not the cattle they are rearing land but conquest, they are trying to spread as wide as possible for their jihadist gender..evil ethnic group who should have been left isolated in the desert and be banished from modern society.

3 Likes

Re: Pic: Adopt This Method Instead Of Cattle Colony- Fayose by mrkunlex(m): 3:26pm On Jan 25, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

It's "funny" to try to change a primitive way of life that results in low-yield cattle, constitutes a public nuisance and filth and traffic obstruction, leaves the "good" herdsmen vulnerable to cattle rustlers, and provides cover for criminal gangs among the herdsmen to pillage and destroy and rape and murder communities?

Weren't you the same cretin I once argued with claiming Niger Delta oil belongs to you by right of conquest? It's like chest-beating stewpidity is your only purpose on this forum?
they also involve in armed robbery also.they are animals with human skin

2 Likes

Re: Pic: Adopt This Method Instead Of Cattle Colony- Fayose by mrkunlex(m): 3:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
omoharry:
if they cannot accept any other alternative means of rearing their cattle aside slaughtering people and taking their land for free then they should rear their cattle in their regions and not bother people with their archaic way of life.Can any tribe do this nonsense in the north?..Bunch of troublesome lots.they motive is not the cattle they are rearing land but conquest, they are trying to spread as wide as possible for their jihadist gender..evil ethnic group who should have been left isolated in the desert and be banished from modern society.
yeah.you have said it all
Re: Pic: Adopt This Method Instead Of Cattle Colony- Fayose by mrkunlex(m): 3:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
henrysam:

All of you can go to sambisa forest to rear and graze the pace has been taken as a colony for you and your cows
yeah buhari should rethink now.sambisa is good for them,they can set up there cattle colony there

3 Likes

Re: Pic: Adopt This Method Instead Of Cattle Colony- Fayose by zombieTRACKER: 3:37pm On Jan 25, 2018
fiizznation:

Oga... That way of life is no longer sustainable in today's society... Don't try to be clever by half
Our population growth is enormous and it means more mouth to feed and human habitation
Stop looking for trouble in another man's land
FG cannot use state resources to buy land for a Fulani man's personal business... It's not fair to others

3 Likes

Re: Pic: Adopt This Method Instead Of Cattle Colony- Fayose by emmyclassic(m): 3:46pm On Jan 25, 2018
fiizznation:

My man nobody is stopping you guys from your pastoral way of life, is a simple stuff just roam within your state, town and villages.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria's In A Big Mess. This Country Is Now A Big Joke. We Are Doomed! / FACT CHECK: Did China Close Its Borders ‘to The Whole World’ For 20 To 40 Years? / Bola Tinubu Started The Multi-Billion Life Pension For Former Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.