Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Farm Land Needed In The South East Or South South (30 Acres). - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Farm Land Needed In The South East Or South South (30 Acres). (1205 Views)

My Little Ginger Sack Farm In The South East / Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria / Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farm Land Needed In The South East Or South South (30 Acres). by MoneyMerchant(m): 12:31am On Sep 15, 2015
We are in need of farmland for integrated farming in any part of the above mentioned sub-region. Any legit land owner or agent will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Farm Land Needed In The South East Or South South (30 Acres). by Apitch(m): 8:55am On Sep 15, 2015
Bro try south south cos 30acres in the east na die except if u talk with government
Re: Farm Land Needed In The South East Or South South (30 Acres). by MoneyMerchant(m): 11:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
Apitch:
Bro try south south cos 30acres in the east na die except if u talk with government
Thanks for your reply, is there any place in the south south that you know of?
Re: Farm Land Needed In The South East Or South South (30 Acres). by Apitch(m): 9:02am On Sep 16, 2015
Delta for a start but not the major cities
I think someone once advertised land for sell here on NL, run a search and u might find the thread
Re: Farm Land Needed In The South East Or South South (30 Acres). by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 16, 2015
MoneyMerchant:
We are in need of farmland for integrated farming in any part of the above mentioned sub-region. Any legit land owner or agent will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
Interested in bayelsa?
Re: Farm Land Needed In The South East Or South South (30 Acres). by kadismile222: 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
MoneyMerchant:
WE HAVE GENUINE 129 PLOT OF 100 BY 100 FOR SALE IN OGAN (IN BETWEEN BENIN AND AGBOR) IF INTRESTED PLEASE CALL 08158860002
Re: Farm Land Needed In The South East Or South South (30 Acres). by sedulus(m): 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
I av over 500 Hectare in benin and 200 Acres in Iwo with 15 acre in Ibadan.... Visit our profile www.sedulusplantainsucker.com.ng call any number you found or send email to us let talk better ......thank you ...
Re: Farm Land Needed In The South East Or South South (30 Acres). by sedulus(m): 5:32pm On Sep 16, 2015
I av over 500 Hectare in benin and 200 Acres in Iwo with 15 acre in Ibadan.... Visit our profile www.sedulusplantainsucker.com.ng call any number you found or send email to us let talk better ......thank you ...Am Clifford
Re: Farm Land Needed In The South East Or South South (30 Acres). by Josh121(m): 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2015
If you are interested in Akwa Ibom send me PM .
Re: Farm Land Needed In The South East Or South South (30 Acres). by MoneyMerchant(m): 7:44pm On Sep 16, 2015
Josh121:
If you are interested in Akwa Ibom send me PM .
what part of Akwa Ibom?
Re: Farm Land Needed In The South East Or South South (30 Acres). by MoneyMerchant(m): 7:47pm On Sep 16, 2015
Apitch:
Delta for a start but not the major cities
I think someone once advertised land for sell here on NL, run a search and u might find the thread
Apitch, thanks for being helpful, i will sure do.
Re: Farm Land Needed In The South East Or South South (30 Acres). by MoneyMerchant(m): 8:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
ORIENTNIGERIA:

Interested in bayelsa?
what LGA in Bayelsa and what is the price per acre?
Re: Farm Land Needed In The South East Or South South (30 Acres). by MoneyMerchant(m): 8:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
sedulus:
I av over 500 Hectare in benin and 200 Acres in Iwo with 15 acre in Ibadan.... Visit our profile www.sedulusplantainsucker.com.ng call any number you found or send email to us let talk better ......thank you ...
ok i will call you in the morning. Thanks
Re: Farm Land Needed In The South East Or South South (30 Acres). by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
MoneyMerchant:
what LGA in Bayelsa and what is the price per acre?
It's in yenagoa. I used to work with the oufit and I don't know their rates now. Can you forward me your contact details, I will notify the organisation and a call will be put to you.
Thank you
Re: Farm Land Needed In The South East Or South South (30 Acres). by Josh121(m): 9:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
MoneyMerchant:
what part of Akwa Ibom?

Uran LGA , Ukanfun LGA
Re: Farm Land Needed In The South East Or South South (30 Acres). by MoneyMerchant(m): 7:21am On Sep 17, 2015
Josh121:

Uran LGA , Ukanfun LGA
Give me your number to call. Thanks.
Re: Farm Land Needed In The South East Or South South (30 Acres). by MoneyMerchant(m): 7:24am On Sep 17, 2015
My contact is at the top of my post. Thanks.
ORIENTNIGERIA:

It's in yenagoa. I used to work with the oufit and I don't know their rates now. Can you forward me your contact details, I will notify the organisation and a call will be put to you.
Thank you

Re: Farm Land Needed In The South East Or South South (30 Acres). by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 17, 2015
MoneyMerchant:
My contact is at the top of my post. Thanks.
Okay, thank you. Contacts will be made soon. Cheers

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Invest My Hard Earned 1M In Agriculture..expert Advise Please / Farm House For Rent/ Lease At Oke Afa Isolo / Sesame Seed Contract Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.