Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

The New Pod Pro Will Keep Your Apple Watch And Iphone Charged At Once - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The New Pod Pro Will Keep Your Apple Watch And Iphone Charged At Once (350 Views)

I Was Charged 81k On Iphone X As Import Duty, Please Help / The Crazy Specs Of Infinix Note 4 & Note 4 Pro Will Leave You Craving For It. / Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The New Pod Pro Will Keep Your Apple Watch And Iphone Charged At Once by richiehomie1: 2:24am On Sep 15, 2015
Since Apple needs us to put their equipment everywhere on our body, it's getting to be increasingly hard to recollect to charge everything. The most obvious reason that I don't wear my Apple Watch is that the battery is dead. Have no trepidation, outsider gadget makers arrive.
http://hubpagesnews..com.ng/2015/09/the-new-pod-pro-will-keep-your-apple.html

(1) (Reply)

Htc One Max-6600lvw / Bad Sim Port Innjoo T1 Can It Be Replaced By Road Side Repairer? / Innjoo Leap Tablet PC - How To Sell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.