Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

The Crazy Specs Of Infinix Note 4 & Note 4 Pro Will Leave You Craving For It. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Crazy Specs Of Infinix Note 4 & Note 4 Pro Will Leave You Craving For It. (1672 Views)

Price, Specs Of Infinix Note 6 In Nigeria / Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro / 5 Phone Design That Will Leave You Speechless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Crazy Specs Of Infinix Note 4 & Note 4 Pro Will Leave You Craving For It. by zlent16(m): 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
Source: www.techslize.com/infinix-note-4/

The Infinix Note 3 was the most searched Smartphone in Nigeria 2016. Thanks to the ultra-fast charging feature, amazing pixel resolution, Incredible cameras, and outstanding RAM storage, the phone is a winner at hand.

In short, the Infinix Note 3 is everything a Smartphone lover would want, which is all packed into one Smartphone.

Now, just Imagine how the Infinix Note 4 would be; out of this world right?

Check out the specs of the Note 3 Here
That’s why we have something for you:

According to a Phone customer, he believes the Note 4 would be the best Infinix Smartphone in Nigeria 2017. There’s no doubt to what he said. Indeed Infinix is ready to sweep off the Nigerian market once again.

Check out the Specs of the Note 4

SIM Type: Micro Dual SIM
Operating System: Latest Android 7.0 (Nougat) Plus Xos latest 2.2
SIM Type: Dual SIM (Micro)
4G LTE: Yes
Back Camera: 13 MP camera with Dual LED Flash
Front Camera: 8 MP with Single LED Flash
Screen Size: 5.7 Inches HD IPS Capacitive Touchscreen, 378 PPI
Screen Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels
Colours: Champagne Gold, Blue, Black
Processor: Octa-core CPU, MediaTek Helio P10
RAM: 2 GB
Internal Storage: 16 GB.
External Storage: microSD, up to 128 GB – First Variant Only.
Security: Fingerprint Scanner
Battery: 4300 mAh Non – Removable

Differences Between the Note 4 pro and the Note 4

RAM STORAGE

Note 4 – 2 GB RAM
Note 4 Pro – 3 GB RAM

INTERNAL STORAGE

Note 4 – 16 GB & 32 GB
Note 4 Pro – 64 GB

CAMERA

Note 4 – Back camera 13 MP, 8 MP front Camera
Note 4 Pro – Back camera 13 Mp, 8 Mp front Camera

Battery
Note 4 – 4300 mAh

Note 4 pro – 4500 mAh

grin
Re: The Crazy Specs Of Infinix Note 4 & Note 4 Pro Will Leave You Craving For It. by zlent16(m): 9:02pm On Jul 08, 2017
I've been hearing comments about how the Infinix note 4 specs came out below fans expectation. To me Infinix couldn't have pushed more than this, just imagine how the price could have skyrocketed if all those expectations were featured on the note 4.

Just saying though, that's my opinion. Yours nko?
Re: The Crazy Specs Of Infinix Note 4 & Note 4 Pro Will Leave You Craving For It. by jamilafilani: 10:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
The Note 4 is both bad and good news. Good news cause it's kinda affordable and bad news just like you pointed out - the specs.
Re: The Crazy Specs Of Infinix Note 4 & Note 4 Pro Will Leave You Craving For It. by Defaramade(m): 2:15am On Jul 09, 2017
I'm still searching for the crazy specs undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Crazy Specs Of Infinix Note 4 & Note 4 Pro Will Leave You Craving For It. by edobor108(m): 7:29am On Jul 09, 2017
No difference between my gionee m5 and the infinix hot4 except the version and fingerprint
Re: The Crazy Specs Of Infinix Note 4 & Note 4 Pro Will Leave You Craving For It. by LifeofClinton(m): 7:58am On Jul 09, 2017
What is crazy about this specs. .
Re: The Crazy Specs Of Infinix Note 4 & Note 4 Pro Will Leave You Craving For It. by zlent16(m): 9:06am On Jul 09, 2017
Lol. It ain't crazy right? Is there any overpriced Gionee phone that comes close to the Note 4
Re: The Crazy Specs Of Infinix Note 4 & Note 4 Pro Will Leave You Craving For It. by adeniyisamuel59(m): 9:29am On Jul 09, 2017
People want to eat their cake and still have it, such that they could be given high ended specifications but with very low price.
In my personal opinion, the price is commensurate with the specifications.
Re: The Crazy Specs Of Infinix Note 4 & Note 4 Pro Will Leave You Craving For It. by techsparkhub: 5:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
Useless phone whatse thw difference with note 3
Saame 2Gb ram
16gbrokm
Tchewwwwwwww not even crazy it's dumb
Re: The Crazy Specs Of Infinix Note 4 & Note 4 Pro Will Leave You Craving For It. by Slick2000: 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
Re: The Crazy Specs Of Infinix Note 4 & Note 4 Pro Will Leave You Craving For It. by zlent16(m): 1:54am On Jul 10, 2017
adeniyisamuel59:
People want to eat their cake and still have it, such that they could be given high ended specifications but with very low price.
In my personal opinion, the price is commensurate with the specifications.

Help me tellem
Re: The Crazy Specs Of Infinix Note 4 & Note 4 Pro Will Leave You Craving For It. by henry007(m): 9:03am On Jul 10, 2017
Infinix Note 4 vs iPhone 6plus Comparison

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ui8QsI90txg
Re: The Crazy Specs Of Infinix Note 4 & Note 4 Pro Will Leave You Craving For It. by AHSANULHAQ007: 8:45am On Jul 27, 2017
https://www.dailytutorialz.com/infinix-note-4/ Infinix note 4 has been launched in Many countries till now. Check the Specification of infinix note 4 here https://www.dailytutorialz.com/infinix-note-4/

(1) (Reply)

How To Root Your Marshmallow And Nougat Android. / The IPOB & Army Clash Cause Unrest So Use This One To Chill (big Boys Comedy) / My Messages Displays On Lock Screen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.