Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,633 members, 7,813,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Watchdogs Vs Grand Theft V - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Watchdogs Vs Grand Theft V (1238 Views)

8 Years Old Boy, Killed His Gran After Playing Grand Theft Auto V / Top Ten Tips To Consider When Playing Watchdogs 2 / Hello NL Gamers, Excited For Watchdogs 2 That's If You Can Run It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watchdogs Vs Grand Theft V by Noblethony(m): 4:09am On Sep 15, 2015
Between Watchdogs and Grand Theft V,which one do you think has better open world gameplay and graphics ?
Re: Watchdogs Vs Grand Theft V by StPete: 11:30am On Sep 15, 2015
Both games are very similar in attributes, but I tend to enjoy playing GTAV more. Driving the cars for example, tends to be easier on GTA plus the pulse-racing criminal activities.
Re: Watchdogs Vs Grand Theft V by hakinze00(m): 11:55am On Sep 15, 2015
Gta V ratings is 96.7% on ps4 and 98.2% on xbox one while watch dogs got 83.2% for ps4 i believe dat alone as clearly shown wich is superior and for christ sake watch dogs got alot of glitches compared 2 gta v
Re: Watchdogs Vs Grand Theft V by Noblethony(m): 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
But the hacking stuff in Watchdogs is very interesting,and Cars in watchdogs look more real that GTV.Watch Dogs is long on realism, and short on puns and humor of GTV.
Re: Watchdogs Vs Grand Theft V by cao(f): 1:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
GTA V. The fact remains that when I started playing GTA V, I fully committed, I finished the main storyline before I stopped. With Watchdogs, after all the wahala I went through to get, I'm literally looking at my discarded disc & sighing at it.
Re: Watchdogs Vs Grand Theft V by hakinze00(m): 1:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
cao:
GTA V. The fact remains that when I started playing GTA V, I fully committed, I finished the main storyline before I stopped. With Watchdogs, after all the wahala I went through to get, I'm literally looking at my discarded disc & sighing at it.
well i believe they have considered all that b4 rating them.u are funi gan sf gta has bin in d bisnex longer xo u cant expect watch dog wey be newcomer 2 just overtake dem,in sales wise watch dogs no smell gta v
Re: Watchdogs Vs Grand Theft V by cao(f): 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
hakinze00:
well i believe they have considered all that b4 rating them.u are funi gan sf gta has bin in d bisnex longer xo u cant expect watch dog wey be newcomer 2 just overtake dem,in sales wise watch dogs no smell gta v
You lost me a bit in the middle, but I get the gist. Sleeping Dogs was technically a new game (technically, because it's actually True Crime: Hong Kong, but Square Enix didn't buy the naming rights) and I enjoyed the hell out of it, it's one of the few games I think I've 100% in-game completion, the only reason I didn't plat it, is I tend to stick with one weapon, I don't exactly vary my kills - if I've got one effective way of killing, I stick with it.
Re: Watchdogs Vs Grand Theft V by hakinze00(m): 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
cao:

You lost me a bit in the middle, but I get the gist. Sleeping Dogs was technically a new game (technically, because it's actually True Crime: Hong Kong, but Square Enix didn't buy the naming rights) and I enjoyed the hell out of it, it's one of the few games I think I've 100% in-game completion, the only reason I didn't plat it, is I tend to stick with one weapon, I don't exactly vary my kills - if I've got one effective way of killing, I stick with it.
i love all sleeping dogs gameplays,i am even looking for any1 dat is ready 2 swap

(1) (Reply)

Ps3 Controller Klip For Android / Playstation VR Vs Oculus Rift: Can Sony Compete With Popular Rival? / Is GTA V Not Yet On Android..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.