Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Fresh Graduate Transaction Trainees In A Leading Nigerian Bank - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fresh Graduate Transaction Trainees In A Leading Nigerian Bank (34614 Views)

Transaction Trainees (tt) / Transaction Trainees At A Reputable Nigerian Bank- Apply Here / Transaction Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Graduate Transaction Trainees In A Leading Nigerian Bank by favouredon(f): 10:36am On Sep 15, 2015
Akynzodeighbour:
e fit be marketing like that
Its not a marketing job. Didn't u read d job specification?
Re: Fresh Graduate Transaction Trainees In A Leading Nigerian Bank by favouredon(f): 10:37am On Sep 15, 2015
hamaworld:
Contract ryt
Yeah
Re: Fresh Graduate Transaction Trainees In A Leading Nigerian Bank by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 15, 2015
shizzy7:
Just Applied oooo But still an undergraduate.....
fingers crossed ###
if i was d recruitment officer. i wud invite u over and give a nice slap. stop stressing the already stressed recruiters. ode

4 Likes

Re: Fresh Graduate Transaction Trainees In A Leading Nigerian Bank by eliteperfume(m): 10:41am On Sep 15, 2015
Okay!

Re: Fresh Graduate Transaction Trainees In A Leading Nigerian Bank by jazinogold(m): 10:41am On Sep 15, 2015
panachuku:
if i was d recruitment officer. i wud invite u over and give a nice slap. stop stressing the already stressed recruiters. ode
lol
Re: Fresh Graduate Transaction Trainees In A Leading Nigerian Bank by timmyblast(m): 10:42am On Sep 15, 2015
I just did, I hope I get called cos am seriously tired of my present situation... Thank you
Re: Fresh Graduate Transaction Trainees In A Leading Nigerian Bank by legaxi(m): 10:43am On Sep 15, 2015
The requirement should have been 2.1 e for make sense die
Re: Fresh Graduate Transaction Trainees In A Leading Nigerian Bank by shizzy7(f): 10:44am On Sep 15, 2015
panachuku:
grin grin grin Why will he/she slap me

The recruitment officer will interview me when he sees that am good,, He will reserve the position for me till I get The paper--- That's the delay 2PAPERS(b.sc+Nysc)
But I did not apply..
Re: Fresh Graduate Transaction Trainees In A Leading Nigerian Bank by tinnyashamu(m): 10:46am On Sep 15, 2015
nope...its tellering job. i worked wit one of d bank dey reruit for.

Akynzodeighbour:
e fit be marketing like that
Re: Fresh Graduate Transaction Trainees In A Leading Nigerian Bank by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 15, 2015
shizzy7:
grin grin grin Why will he/she slap me

The recruitment officer will interview me when he sees that am good,, He will reserve the position for me till I get The paper--- That's the delay 2PAPERS(b.sc+Nysc)
But I did not apply..
u obviously know nothing. reserve indeed.
Re: Fresh Graduate Transaction Trainees In A Leading Nigerian Bank by Carmal90(m): 10:48am On Sep 15, 2015
latestjobsng:
Whyte Cleon Limited is a Human Resource Outsourcing & Management Solutions provider in Nigeria with over 18 years business experience.
We are a solution based business consulting firm with focus on the provision of practical and well researched solutions to help our clients bridge the gap between Strategy Development, Talent Acquisition, Strategy Execution and Organisational Performance.

These are implemented by providing organisational development and human resources management expertise and knowledge to guide, advice and support our clients in achieving and sustaining workplace success.

Our client, a fast growing new generation bank in the Nigeria economy, seeks to recruit highly intelligent, young and dynamic professionals with integrity for the position below with excellent career growth opportunities:

Job Title: Transaction Trainees
Job description:

*Taking deposit from customers and crediting their accounts respectively.
*Collection and posting of dividend warrant
*Payment of cheques that meet mandate requirements
*Receive all cheques of any amount, provide timely and courteous teller services
*Obtain approval from head of tellers or appropriate authority for amount beyond own limit.
*Monitor the cash-in-till balance and request for funds as required.
*Processing of cheque lodgement for local and central clearing
*Opening of Savings and Current Accounts
*Calling of tellers transaction on daily basis
*Posting of profit and loss account
*Perform other duties as assigned by head of tellers.

Essential functions:

*Open and close of teller batch for the day’s operations.
*Payment of cash and cheques withdrawal to customers.
*Check customer’s balance and verify customer’s signatures.
*Ensure cash analyses are done on all cash transactions.
*Call over of daily transactions.
*Escalation of issues bothering on cash theft, lose, shortages/ overages.
*Received of both cash and cheques deposit into customers accounts.
*Register of all cash transactions in their respective registers and balance registers daily.
*Posting all customers’ transactions.
*Carries out other tasks as assigned by the head of teller

Knowledge, skills, and abilities:

*Very quick learner
*Keen attention to details
*Strong computer skills
*Interpersonal skills
*Good written and oral communication
*Service orientation and strong Customer focus
*Integrity
*Good team player
*Relationship Management
*Problem Solving
*Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite1

Educational Qualification

*BSc (Minimum 2:2) and HND (Minimum Lower Credit)
*Experience in the banking industry will be an added advantage

Method of application
Click here to apply online
Re: Fresh Graduate Transaction Trainees In A Leading Nigerian Bank by Akynzodeighbour(m): 10:48am On Sep 15, 2015
favouredon:

Its not a marketing job. Didn't u read d job specification?
na today? thats how all this outsourcing companies do, i have attended their interviews twice, write test and afta one hour or two, u will get interviewed, they will now start telling you they work with many banks and other companies; including companies in oil and gas, but right now, the jobs they have is sales marketing rep(marketer) and some other useless positions that they use banking terms to make it look good, i am not saying all these to get u discouraged, m saying it not to get your expectations high

1 Like

Re: Fresh Graduate Transaction Trainees In A Leading Nigerian Bank by shizzy7(f): 10:52am On Sep 15, 2015
timmyblast:
I just did, I hope I get called cos am seriously tired of my present situation... Thank you
Don't worry, you will get called in Jesus name.....
I prophesy into your career, You'll be competing with the likes of Dangote and you'll graduate from being a Job seeker to a Job Provider..

Testimony time...

And

OFFERING Time grin.
Re: Fresh Graduate Transaction Trainees In A Leading Nigerian Bank by shizzy7(f): 10:55am On Sep 15, 2015
panachuku:
u obviously know nothing. reserve indeed.
na wa
I am just being sarcastic now..
Re: Fresh Graduate Transaction Trainees In A Leading Nigerian Bank by Femmyfamous4u(m): 10:58am On Sep 15, 2015
to those who have written the test before, pls kindly give a hint as to what to expect.
Re: Fresh Graduate Transaction Trainees In A Leading Nigerian Bank by favouredon(f): 10:58am On Sep 15, 2015
Akynzodeighbour:
na today? thats how all this outsourcing companies do, i have attended their interviews twice, write test and afta one hour or two, u will get interviewed, they will now start telling you they work with many banks and other companies; including companies in oil and gas, but right now, the jobs they have is sales marketing rep(marketer) and some other useless positions that they use banking terms to make it look good, i am not saying all these to get u discouraged, m saying it not to get your expectations high
I am sure its not whytecleon interview u attended. They have their flaws but this type of deception u mentioned is not part of it.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Graduate Transaction Trainees In A Leading Nigerian Bank by Harmony222(m): 11:11am On Sep 15, 2015
straynger:

Hi house,

Am sorry to derail, I urgently need answers to these questions;

I was diagnosed of hep B some three months ago and am about going for further tests. 

More important now is that I was sucessful in all the recruitment process for a role in a multinational company( it's an experienced role and I was the only one sucessful). 

Being the last stage I was sent a medical form to take to a specified hospital for medical assessment. Alas! on the form, hep B was part of the test to be conducted.

Pls house, what could be my fate after the company detects my hep B status? Would they not descriminate against me? 

Has anyone in the house ever been in a similar situation? how did it turn out? Would being hep B positive mean an end to one's career aspirations? Am very worried now, I have invested so much in myself.

Lastly is there any organisation local or abroad that sees into the rigth of people living with hep B?

jux pray and believe, you will surpass it.
Re: Fresh Graduate Transaction Trainees In A Leading Nigerian Bank by Opynion: 11:38am On Sep 15, 2015
Graduate for bank teller? This is becoming an insult to our graduate. because of lack of job opportunities, whatever happen to ND holders and IT student.

Which way to go Naija!!!!!!
Re: Fresh Graduate Transaction Trainees In A Leading Nigerian Bank by Taiwoaremu: 11:39am On Sep 15, 2015
straynger:

Hi house,

Am sorry to derail, I urgently need answers to these questions;

I was diagnosed of hep B some three months ago and am about going for further tests. 

More important now is that I was sucessful in all the recruitment process for a role in a multinational company( it's an experienced role and I was the only one sucessful). 

Being the last stage I was sent a medical form to take to a specified hospital for medical assessment. Alas! on the form, hep B was part of the test to be conducted.

Pls house, what could be my fate after the company detects my hep B status? Would they not descriminate against me? 

Has anyone in the house ever been in a similar situation? how did it turn out? Would being hep B positive mean an end to one's career aspirations? Am very worried now, I have invested so much in myself.

Lastly is there any organisation local or abroad that sees into the rigth of people living with hep B?

Being an hepatitis B patient doesn't stop you from getting the offer since its not a communicable disease.. I have someone with the same condition and she got an offer with a multinational company recently.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Graduate Transaction Trainees In A Leading Nigerian Bank by Follybaks(m): 11:39am On Sep 15, 2015
Adieza:
nice one, thumbs up
Av been trying to apply and is telling me internal error pls help me out
Re: Fresh Graduate Transaction Trainees In A Leading Nigerian Bank by Adieza(m): 11:59am On Sep 15, 2015
Follybaks:

Av been trying to apply and is telling me internal error pls help me out
. Maybe u text op
Re: Fresh Graduate Transaction Trainees In A Leading Nigerian Bank by yinkamariam(f): 12:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
Pls I need someone to tell me d criteria whytecleon use in picking their candidate cus hv done their test twice all dey will say is we will get back to u,I don't understand
Re: Fresh Graduate Transaction Trainees In A Leading Nigerian Bank by jomoh: 12:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
Samson0599:
I just applied o... Fingers crossed
What message did you get after clicking the apply button.
Re: Fresh Graduate Transaction Trainees In A Leading Nigerian Bank by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
just applied too
Re: Fresh Graduate Transaction Trainees In A Leading Nigerian Bank by Follybaks(m): 1:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
lanrema:
just applied too
Av been able to apply now... Am awaiting dere call... Tnx all
Re: Fresh Graduate Transaction Trainees In A Leading Nigerian Bank by clemz88(m): 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
bossricky:
v
vaseline?
Re: Fresh Graduate Transaction Trainees In A Leading Nigerian Bank by Kceee: 2:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
yinkamariam:
Pls I need someone to tell me d criteria whytecleon use in picking their candidate cus hv done their test twice all dey will say is we will get back to u,I don't understand
Did u write/attend there last test/interview ( last week) ?
Re: Fresh Graduate Transaction Trainees In A Leading Nigerian Bank by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 2:27pm On Sep 15, 2015
I applied and also called the number on the website was told they will get back to me....
Re: Fresh Graduate Transaction Trainees In A Leading Nigerian Bank by ajistai2003(m): 2:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
Thanx 4 d info

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng / Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) / FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.