Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng (34631 Views)

Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki / Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification / How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by npowerng: 7:54pm On Nov 21, 2017
Hi there,

Received an SMS that you have been pre-selected?

#NPowerNG

3 Likes

Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Bigdocemo(m): 7:58pm On Nov 21, 2017
Good
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Additives(m): 8:00pm On Nov 21, 2017
What about those who didn't receive sms but checked with their phone number /BVN and they were pre selected? What is their fate or what are they going to do about it? Thanks sir
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by ekoyo(m): 8:01pm On Nov 21, 2017
Pls I checked my name using my Bvn and it said congratulation but I have not been sent SMS...hope am safe
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Welcomme: 8:04pm On Nov 21, 2017
ekoyo:
Pls I checked my name using my Bvn and it said congratulation but I have not been sent SMS...hope am safe
Same here...
cc npowerng
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by dmjinc(m): 8:29pm On Nov 21, 2017
i have been pre-selected grin grin
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 21, 2017
I checked with BVN and phone number and saw my name but I did not receive any sms. Hope there's no need to worryn
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Deflorence(f): 10:36pm On Nov 21, 2017
npowerng:
Hi there,

#NPowerNG
I didn't recieve any message or Email but i checked in with my BVN and was told i have been pre-selected.

What do you have to say about that?
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Damilare4lord: 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2017
Pls wat abt Ntax

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by johnbuck81(m): 11:48pm On Nov 21, 2017
npowerng:
Hi there,

#NPowerNG
please...what about the npower teach that got the congratulatory message from the waiting list of 2016?
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by zimunachimdi: 12:05am On Nov 22, 2017
Deflorence:

I didn't recieve any message or Email but i checked in with my BVN and was told i have been pre-selected.

What do you have to say about that?

which browser did you use pls. uc browser is not opening the site.
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Tongsman(m): 12:07am On Nov 22, 2017
npowerng:
Hi there,

#NPowerNG
what happened, this is what the npower site displayed while trying to access it. Please fix this ASAP

Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Deflorence(f): 12:09am On Nov 22, 2017
zimunachimdi:

which browser did you use pls. uc browser is not opening the site.
I went to café b'cos its not opening in my phone. I used CHROME.
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by zimunachimdi: 12:15am On Nov 22, 2017
Deflorence:
I went to café b'cos its not opening in my phone. I used CHROME.
ok. thanks.congrats dear.

1 Like

Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by lizzytee: 12:52am On Nov 22, 2017
Pls,what about those that got congratulatory messages for waiting list for 2016, I didn't see my name there?
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Christian30: 1:59am On Nov 22, 2017
I have been trying to open with my phone but to no avail. Can someone pls help me check my status?
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Smartjob1(f): 2:38am On Nov 22, 2017
Congrats to all the successful preselected candidates. Ensure you contribute your quota towards building the country. Dont chop and run o!

For those still looking for a job? Want easy HR solutions? Join the world's smartest job network www.bejite.com today. Find jobs easily, recruit smartly, connect with employers, business mentors and partners. Sign up and update your CV and profile to stand a chance of being searched out easily by an employer. Grow and expand your network through your connections.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Olamibola23: 3:06am On Nov 22, 2017
Having sleepless night because of npower preselected list, just wondering if the five of us were that DULL that not even one person get selected, or something went wrong.
Learning in life, never put MUCH hope in anything because all hope in things or people fail but God still remain. We accept our fate.
But now agree and accept people opinion that Nigeria is bias when it comes to employment. If u Dont know anybody, U might not get a good job but we get A Big God that creates everybody, He will surely fight our battle for us.

Congrats to those being selected wish u all success in the program.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Iseoluwani: 3:36am On Nov 22, 2017
npowerng:
Hi there,
#NPowerNG

what about those that were pre selected but no text
are we safe
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by jamesbridget13(f): 5:19am On Nov 22, 2017
I got d SMS at about 10:11am yesterday.
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by PrinceFola(m): 5:36am On Nov 22, 2017
I was pre selected and also got text from NPOWER yesterday...... God bless FGN! God Bless PMB/PYO! God Bless NPOWER TEAM!!!
Patiently waiting for Physical verification to start...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by PrinceFola(m): 5:36am On Nov 22, 2017
I was pre selected and also got text from NPOWER yesterday...... God bless FGN! God Bless PMB/PYO! God Bless NPOWER TEAM!!!
Patiently waiting for Physical verification to start........
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Alexander35: 6:13am On Nov 22, 2017
lizzytee:
Pls,what about those that got congratulatory messages for waiting list for 2016, I didn't see my name there?
bro we are in the same shoe, I have asked this same question several, no one seems to know our current status. just confused
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by northvietnam(m): 6:54am On Nov 22, 2017
What is N- power sef, sounds like power bank

2 Likes

Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by coolie1: 6:55am On Nov 22, 2017
f
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by pdpisGONE: 6:56am On Nov 22, 2017
nice
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by overhypedsteve(m): 7:00am On Nov 22, 2017
RunMyResearch.com provides research writing services to Graduates and Post Graduates of Nigerian Tertiary Institutions and even boast of having served some foreign customers.

Why use RunMyResearch.com?
1. We write a full, complete project research work for you from your own choose topic or we can get a new and unique topic for you.
2. @ Runmyresearch.com we hate plagiarism and our researchers are strictly warned against generating plagiarized research for our clients. We test all our written work with the latest plagiarism test innovations in the industry.
3. We do not just write your project work for you but we also offer a free review and revision to suit the need of our customer even after we are done with your job.
4. Our price is by far the cheapest in the industry.
5. When you write your project research with https://runmyresearch.com/hire-a-researcher/ you can be sure of the best and this is because most of our researchers are lecturers and authorities in their respective fields.
6. https://runmyresearch.com have a Live chat feature where you can communicate live with the researcher assigned to your work and keep track of the progress of your work.
7. We deliver within schedule. Our researchers work very hard to make sure that we deliver even before the deadline agreed upon.

So what are you waiting for? Join us at https://runmyresearch.com/hire-a-researcher/ and get the very best from your project research writing for post graduate and undergraduates.

Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by feelgoods: 7:02am On Nov 22, 2017
if you did not receive SMS then it's possible that DND has been active on your phone

DND takes 24 hours to deactivate and I believe Npower only sends one message to it's participants.

just my opinion.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Hadeyinkah: 7:03am On Nov 22, 2017
I checked my name nd I was selected but I did not receive any SMS hope am save
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by sirugos(m): 7:05am On Nov 22, 2017
Hadeyinkah:
I checked my name nd I was selected but I did not receive any SMS hope am save
same here. @#npower pls respond
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by riribae: 7:07am On Nov 22, 2017
Olekumaster:
I checked with BVN and phone number and saw my name but I did not receive any sms. Hope there's no need to worryn
pls hw did u do d checking cus when am on npower platform can't fyn anywia to either put fone number or bvn

1 Like

Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by DanielsParker(m): 7:12am On Nov 22, 2017
checked with my number yesterday and I wasn't selected, woke up this morning, logged on to the site and I saw"check with bvn" . I was selected.

meanwhile I haven't received any SMS. what's my fate?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fresh Graduate Transaction Trainees In A Leading Nigerian Bank / Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) / FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.