Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

How To Retrieve One's Jamb Registration Number Without Scratch Card - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Retrieve One's Jamb Registration Number Without Scratch Card (59767 Views)

Jamb Result 2017 | Check Jamb Result Without Scratch Card @ Www.jamb.org.ng / JAMB Registration Begins: List Of CBT Centres For 2017 Registration/guidelines / How To Retrieve Your BVN On Phone In 5 Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Retrieve One's Jamb Registration Number Without Scratch Card by Joshkid(m): 6:45am On Sep 15, 2015
Plss Education Gurus.....I lost all the foder where i kept my 2015 credentials on my way from where i went for Post jamb...Now the admission list is out but i was unable to check my status due to the nonavailability of my Jamb reg. All I'm asking for is Hw can i get my registration number since i have also lost my scratch card
Re: How To Retrieve One's Jamb Registration Number Without Scratch Card by LivingGod22: 6:42am On Mar 29, 2016
You can now easily retrieve your Lost/Forgotten/Incomplete JAMB Registration Number online from JAMB Major Distributor's Website, follow this link

https://www.fulfillmentict.com/jamb_reg_number_retrieval.html
Re: How To Retrieve One's Jamb Registration Number Without Scratch Card by Cutehector(m): 8:34am On Jul 25, 2016
Joshkid:
Plss Education Gurus.....I lost all the foder where i kept my 2015 credentials on my way from where i went for Post jamb...Now the admission list is out but i was unable to check my status due to the nonavailability of my Jamb reg. All I'm asking for is Hw can i get my registration number since i have also lost my scratch card

My warm Greetings to you bro, I trust ur weekend went well smiley.

Just as I promised to remind you earlier on, the Mr Nairaland voting will commence today by 9am.

I want to appreciate you once again for agreeing to vote falconey. Thanks so much bro.

1 Like

Re: How To Retrieve One's Jamb Registration Number Without Scratch Card by cyberguy72(m): 10:34am On Jul 25, 2016
Go to the nearest CBT Center to retrieve your Jamb Reg.
Re: How To Retrieve One's Jamb Registration Number Without Scratch Card by charlisco(m): 7:35pm On Jan 14, 2017
visit the link below on how to get your lost jamb reg no?

How to retrieve JAMB Registration Number 2021
Re: How To Retrieve One's Jamb Registration Number Without Scratch Card by Hortharn: 4:49pm On Jun 05, 2018
[color=#770077]
Joshkid:
Plss Education Gurus..I lost all the foder where i kept my 2015 credentials on my way from where i went for Post jamb..Now the admission list is out bt i was unable to check my status due to the nonavailability of my Jamb reg.All I'm asking for is Hw can i get my registration number since i have also lost my scratch card
Sorry For That
You Can Get It WithOut Paying A Dime, But It Is Going To Be Very Stressful
And What Way Am I Talking About?
Through Ur Gmail Inbox Or Ur Fone Mesage Depending On Where Jamb Sent A Message
If On Ur GMail Search Through The Search Box "Jamb Registration", U Will See The Messager Jamb Sent To U<On Registration,On Mock Exam,On Jamb Exam>.Open It Then Download It You Will See Your Jamb Detail.
But If By Message On Phone<NOTE: The Fone Number You Used To Register>U Just Have To Search Through The Search Box"Jamb", U Wil See Jamb Messages,Then Open It And You Wil See Ur Details
If This Message Is Helpful,Please Like
Re: How To Retrieve One's Jamb Registration Number Without Scratch Card by Nobody: 1:32am On Nov 14, 2018
You can retrieve your JAMB email without spending a penny.

All you need to do is to check your JAMB exam slip/photocard

You can see the full details in this article https://lagschools.com/retrieve-jamb-email-address/
Re: How To Retrieve One's Jamb Registration Number Without Scratch Card by mrintellectual(m): 7:38am On Apr 09, 2019
All of the above suggestions must be pure jokes. A visit to any JAMB office or CBT centre will solve the problem.

Better still, you can check your JAMB details with just your email.
Re: How To Retrieve One's Jamb Registration Number Without Scratch Card by mrintellectual(m): 7:46am On Apr 09, 2019
Click this link. https://www.jamb.org.ng/ExamSlipPrinting3/PrintExaminationSlip
Enter your email or phone number your registration details and your exam slip will show. Don't pay anybody any rubbish.
Re: How To Retrieve One's Jamb Registration Number Without Scratch Card by wisdomkid: 9:24am On Apr 15, 2019
Hope you have seen your result?
Checking your JAMB result even without your Reg Number is free!

To to this website -> jambcbtresult.org, follow the guidelines provided there.
Enter your email or phone number your registration details and your exam slip will show. Don't pay anybody any amount to do this for you. It is 100% free.

Goodluck.
Re: How To Retrieve One's Jamb Registration Number Without Scratch Card by jonesky080(m): 4:04pm On May 25, 2019
Beware. It’s meant to be done on jamb website. I don’t know why you have to do that
Re: How To Retrieve One's Jamb Registration Number Without Scratch Card by ioakpan(m): 4:28am On Sep 11, 2019
There are ways to do that. I have explained it here.

https://naijaschoolportal.com/retrieve-jamb-reg-number-on-jamb-portal/
Re: How To Retrieve One's Jamb Registration Number Without Scratch Card by wisdomkid: 8:18pm On Nov 28, 2019
You can use this method to retrieve your lost JAMB registration number right now.
Re: How To Retrieve One's Jamb Registration Number Without Scratch Card by Eugenius712(m): 2:09pm On Jan 30, 2020
My case is quite peculiar, I wrote my Jamb 2007 and I just realized that I need the registration number for Direct Entry now. Please how do I get it?

(1) (Reply)

How Uniben Hall 1 Male Porter Drag A Female Student Towel Until She Was Unclad / Locations Of The Newly-Approved 6 Federal Colleges Of Education / "BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.