Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) (63263 Views)

She Was Spotted Sleeping During Lecture (pictured) / FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) / Ceiling Fan Falls On UNN Students During Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Naofficial: 6:57am On Sep 24, 2013
There is always a level when maturity must have being attained. A level where it’s no more about physical punishment… Rather, about coaching. Reverse is the case in most private university especially Covenant University where there have been reported cased of student being given corporal punishment.
A 200 level student of a Covenant University was ordered to kneel down during a general lecture by a lecturer.
Remember a photo also went viral last time some students were asked to kneel down in BOWEN University for missing church service..
Yeah, the biblesaid,spare the rod and spoil the child, nots pare the rod and spoil the ADULT.

Click here for more pics/gists like this today.

16 Likes

Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by eagleeye2: 7:07am On Sep 24, 2013
Over rated Education......smh.....dis one follow for leaders of tomorrow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by djeezy(m): 7:22am On Sep 24, 2013
Advanced secondary school, smh, can never sign up for this no matter how hard admission is. This form of punishment is really degrading and causes ignominy. This are supposed adults and not kids. What happened to the modus operandi of asking the defaulted student to leave the class?

19 Likes

Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by homesteady(m): 7:24am On Sep 24, 2013
LOL! It does not only happen in private uni's oh! It happens in Government to
I remember in my 100L, one lecturer use to tell people to stand on the table in front of the whole class!

7 Likes

Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by ajasa4link: 7:24am On Sep 24, 2013
shiit happens!...wait o,who come snap am,I heard phones are not allowed in the school,Abi this Na one of aare musiwa's satellite photos ni?

35 Likes

Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Popowaa: 8:09am On Sep 24, 2013
angry wtf

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 24, 2013
gringringrin Eiiyaaaa.

4 Likes

Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 24, 2013

4 Likes

Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by dridowu: 8:35am On Sep 24, 2013
I will only care for those that attend PUBLIC INSTITUTION like me. How i wish they introduce school uniform for those glorified school

4 Likes

Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by BigRuckus: 8:38am On Sep 24, 2013
umm... I'm sure you read the rules and regulations guiding the school before you entered. If you don't like it, quietly pack ur 'kaya' and go back home

22 Likes

Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Brimmie(m): 8:40am On Sep 24, 2013
[size=16]DAYUMMMMMN!! grin grin[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by AbuMikey(m): 8:42am On Sep 24, 2013
angryangry
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Temismith(f): 8:44am On Sep 24, 2013
Wish U̶̲̥̅̊ patience aπϑ goodluckgrin

9 Likes

Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Preceedo(m): 8:48am On Sep 24, 2013
djeezy: Advanced secondary school, smh, can never sign up for this no matter how hard admission is. This form of punishment is really degrading and causes ignominy. This are supposed adults and not kids. What happened to the modus operandi of asking the defaulted student to leave the class?
the lecturer can never ask him to leave the class coz they paid alot of school fees unlike govt/public uni. I yet believe dat when an adult behave like a kid, He is bound to be treated like one. Even in my sec school days, teachers hardly punish me cos of how I carry myself!

4 Likes

Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by ScarFaceTF(m): 8:53am On Sep 24, 2013
ajasa4link: shiit happens!...wait o,who come snap am,I heard phones are not allowed in the school,Abi this Na one of aare musiwa's satellite photos ni?
People dey sneak fone inside d schll na

5 Likes

Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 24, 2013
grin grin

This is a first!!

Reminds me of what I use to do to those lil kids in school as a senior grin grin

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 24, 2013
I pray oo

make I hear say I no spit for the lecturer eye.

3 Likes

Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 24, 2013
grin
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by yemi2plus(m): 9:28am On Sep 24, 2013
It's not common with private universities alone, I stil remember my Pre-Degree days in Kogi State University.

A math lecturer always asked students who could not answer is mathematical question to sleep on the floor. It was indeed crazy then. Though, I was not offering his course, I always attend his lecture just to watch how he punished student, especially the beautiful females.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Sicozone(m): 9:29am On Sep 24, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Laf Wan Kneel Me Down ooo.....

7 Likes

Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Sepp360(m): 9:34am On Sep 24, 2013
Sicozone: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Laf Wan Kill Me Die.....
Buh yhu nor later die na!... Hehehehe... Its really funny shaa!

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by fumky: 9:50am On Sep 24, 2013
angrythat's unfair na

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 24, 2013
Na those kind pikin wey dey tuck in for class them fit form champion for

if the lecturer no fear my dreads then e sure say he want run pass Terry G

6 Likes

Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Abbey2sam(m): 10:28am On Sep 24, 2013
Nice school...........

That's what our leaders of tomorrow needs
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 24, 2013
yemi2plus: It's not common with private universities alone, I stil remember my Pre-Degree days in Kogi State University.

A math lecturer always asked students who could not answer is mathematical question to sleep on the floor. It was indeed crazy then. Though, I was not offering his course, I always attend his lecture just to watch how he punished student, especially the beautiful females.
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by demelza: 10:40am On Sep 24, 2013
At least dem still dey go school unlike we wey ASUU don do strong thing angry

25 Likes

Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by ednut1(m): 10:46am On Sep 24, 2013
Fones are not allowed in convenant, silly bloggers

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Codedrock(m): 11:16am On Sep 24, 2013
WHATS THE BIG DEAL HERE?? I was ordered to come out to the front of the whole class and raise up my hands and close my eyes before our vacation this last semester in ODUDUA UNIVERSITY ILE IFE, and it was my pleasure.. EVERYBODY is GONNA laugh at you and you are gonna be popular.

13 Likes

Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by bionicdude(m): 11:16am On Sep 24, 2013
this is no longer a skul.it has turned to a concentration camp.imagine in 2013 an adult is not allowed to carry a mobile fone
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by vizboy(m): 11:19am On Sep 24, 2013
I cant fit laugh
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by yemi2plus(m): 11:24am On Sep 24, 2013
Baybe: undecided undecided
what's wrong with the bolded?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

JAMB UTME 2013 Result Is On Www.jamb.org.ng/unifietme / 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) / 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.