Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Your Opportunity To Travel To AUSTRALIA, North America And Europe Await You Here - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Your Opportunity To Travel To AUSTRALIA, North America And Europe Await You Here (525 Views)

As We Await The 2nd Coming Of Mmm (join My Crew This Year>> Operation Pick Most) / #mmmmustcomeback Trending On Twitter, As Nigerians Await Return Of Ponzi Scheme / This Is Your Opportunity To Make N30k/week. No Excuses! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Opportunity To Travel To AUSTRALIA, North America And Europe Await You Here by tman255: 10:01am On Sep 15, 2015
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO TRAVEL TO AUSTRALIA, NORTH AMERICA AND EUROPE AWAIT YOU HERE!!!!!

This opportunity is for those that are interested to travel to North America (MEXICO) OR Europe (Turkey), grab your VISA at a cheaper rate and easily!!!

1) MEXICO SIX (6) MONTHS MULTIPLE VISA: N300,000 Only!!!
2) Mexico Six (6) Months Multiple Visa + TURKEY SIX (6) MONTHS E-VISA: N400,000 Only!!!
3) AUSTRALIAN Visa= N500,000

I am assuring you that there are “NO DOWN PAYMENT” to secure the ABOVE two VISAS. The payment should be made “AFTER” the Visas are out.

NOTE: The applicant MUST ASSURE ME that he/she has the money to pay after the visa is out!!!

For more details, call the below number. Please do not flash me!!!

Phone: 0811 672 4456.
Mr. Tony.

(1) (Reply)

Factory / I Need Raw!physical Dollars / Leverage Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.