Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,079 members, 7,867,095 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:40 AM

Victor Ndigwe, 1st Nigerian Male Model To Walk The Runways Of Milan & Paris - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victor Ndigwe, 1st Nigerian Male Model To Walk The Runways Of Milan & Paris (43498 Views)

Bakare Olalekan Mubarak: Nigeria's Tallest Male Model (photos) / OPINION: When A Breadseller Becomes A Super Model, Model Victor Ndigwe Writes / Nigel Sog, Nigerian Male Model Set To Dethrone Denrele (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Ndigwe, 1st Nigerian Male Model To Walk The Runways Of Milan & Paris by mondbest(m): 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
jeeqaa7:
Afin
hahahahahahahahahaha u are very funny... But anyway not in reality this days
Re: Victor Ndigwe, 1st Nigerian Male Model To Walk The Runways Of Milan & Paris by HouseOfWine: 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
Its only dumb nigglets that won't realize that modeling is a career.
Re: Victor Ndigwe, 1st Nigerian Male Model To Walk The Runways Of Milan & Paris by hob(m): 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
D pishure don disappear ...

Abracadaba Appear back....@OP Wey Pishure ooooooooooooooooo

Aitee1:

Wey the pishure
Re: Victor Ndigwe, 1st Nigerian Male Model To Walk The Runways Of Milan & Paris by Mishydoo(m): 1:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
If Yoruba boys fit fyn lyk ds make I know wetin happen grin

4 Likes

Re: Victor Ndigwe, 1st Nigerian Male Model To Walk The Runways Of Milan & Paris by midolian(m): 1:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
refreshrate:

you dey mind that guy? you sef get time
grin grin grin
Re: Victor Ndigwe, 1st Nigerian Male Model To Walk The Runways Of Milan & Paris by Zi: 1:27pm On Sep 15, 2015
I think he is just average looking

1 Like

Re: Victor Ndigwe, 1st Nigerian Male Model To Walk The Runways Of Milan & Paris by chukxie(m): 1:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
Raymondenyi:
Na wa oohh!!! So a grown asss man's work will just be to wear cloths, poise and walk to the excitement of others? Chai!!! Funny sha!!! ...

Real men go out to hustle for real cash; for a woman; this is pardonable.

Pls check my signature; for car owners and diagnostic shops, it will help u immensely...

And what's your definition of "real cash"? I'm curious.
Re: Victor Ndigwe, 1st Nigerian Male Model To Walk The Runways Of Milan & Paris by TycheAphrodite(f): 1:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
chukxie:

And what's your definition of "real cash"? I'm curious.

Help me ask o. At least his money isn't illegal. top models make serious cash + the fame and exposure they get.
Re: Victor Ndigwe, 1st Nigerian Male Model To Walk The Runways Of Milan & Paris by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
Modelling. A world of fun! Back in the days!!

1 Like

Re: Victor Ndigwe, 1st Nigerian Male Model To Walk The Runways Of Milan & Paris by melzabull(f): 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
Houseofglam7:
At least this one has carved a niche for himself, unlike the get rich or die trying crew who swallow pellets of God knows what.
Thumbs up dude.
Nothing do you.
I agree! He really worked hard to carve a niche for himself unlike some blood sucking riff-raffs who exhume corpses from the grave for rituals and cannibalism God knows what.

The sky is your limit.

It is well Victor!

2 Likes

Re: Victor Ndigwe, 1st Nigerian Male Model To Walk The Runways Of Milan & Paris by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
ok.
Re: Victor Ndigwe, 1st Nigerian Male Model To Walk The Runways Of Milan & Paris by Sodiumdawg: 1:54pm On Sep 15, 2015
Good for him.

I doubt he's the first, though.
Re: Victor Ndigwe, 1st Nigerian Male Model To Walk The Runways Of Milan & Paris by melzabull(f): 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
Raymondenyi:
Na wa oohh!!! So a grown asss man's work will just be to wear cloths, poise and walk to the excitement of others? Chai!!! Funny sha!!! ...

Pls check my signature; for car owners and diagnostic shops, it will help u immensely...
A mo.Ron has spoken

Clap for yourself

1 Like

Re: Victor Ndigwe, 1st Nigerian Male Model To Walk The Runways Of Milan & Paris by Eureka123(f): 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
dapsoneh:
abi o, some pple"$ mentality is that you av to sweat before making it in life and anfd cash that is no it associated with struggle is not pure. Smh.... They say ronaldo mid the richest footballer in the world, does he think all of that come from running on the pitch? The truth is that he makes his cash from modeling and endorsment

if only people knew the sacrifices and hardwork it takes to stand out as a model, most people wouldn't believe it.

1 Like

Re: Victor Ndigwe, 1st Nigerian Male Model To Walk The Runways Of Milan & Paris by jpphilips(m): 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
Raymondenyi:

You clear error codes on Tokumbo cars but think your hustle is ok! while modelling isn't.
If men were God.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Ndigwe, 1st Nigerian Male Model To Walk The Runways Of Milan & Paris by Shymm3x: 2:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
You mean the first Nigerian male model from Nigeria?

Ty Ogunkoya walked the Milan, Paris, New York, and London runways in 2010.

And I believe both Harry Uzoka and David Agboji have done all of them as well.
Re: Victor Ndigwe, 1st Nigerian Male Model To Walk The Runways Of Milan & Paris by Ilekeh(f): 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
Shymm3x:
You mean the first Nigerian male model from Nigeria?

Ty Ogunkoya walked the Milan, Paris, New York, and London runways in 2010.

And I believe both Harry Uzoka and David Agboji have done all of them as well.

Were you reading my mind? grin

Seriously, I tire for untraveled Nigerians.
Re: Victor Ndigwe, 1st Nigerian Male Model To Walk The Runways Of Milan & Paris by Ilekeh(f): 2:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
I prefer this Yoruba model....probably the real first Nigerian to walk Milan/Paris. Not that malnourished looking masquerade grin

1 Like

Re: Victor Ndigwe, 1st Nigerian Male Model To Walk The Runways Of Milan & Paris by ilyas26(m): 2:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
Well chiselled face, wish him all the best in his career

1 Like

Re: Victor Ndigwe, 1st Nigerian Male Model To Walk The Runways Of Milan & Paris by Glory86: 3:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
Have you been wondering how to start your own Internet Business? You are interested, but you don't just know what to do. You have heard alot of success stories from successful internet marketers, who went went being broke to earning six figure. Yet, you have tried on your own and failed. You even bought alot of materials from so called gurus, read it and did all you could to make it, but all to no avail. To you, Internet Marketing is still a dream. But, thank GOD you are reading this NOW.
To make genuine and serious money online, there are 3 importants factors that must be. Either you
1.) Sell Online
2.) Buy Online Or
3.) Render a Service Online.
Anything outside the above conditions is simply fake and it's a Scam. Don't be victimized again.
Congratulations that you reading this, you just got The Right Way to Internet Marketing. Because my Team and I have prepared series of Step-By-Videos on how to go about Internet Marketing. They are named IM How To Videos.
With these, no more guess work, no more frustration. You just get everything right and straight to the point. For more, find out here: http://www.gigo360.com/imvideos.
Re: Victor Ndigwe, 1st Nigerian Male Model To Walk The Runways Of Milan & Paris by Shymm3x: 3:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ilekeh:

Were you reading my mind? grin

Seriously, I tire for untraveled Nigerians.

Lol! The igbotic supermod was looking for bragging rights.

There is a next naij guy from the US (can't remember his name but his dad is from Lagos and he has a saro surname) who walked all those runways time ago. Ty Ogunkoya was born in Lagos but raised in London.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Ndigwe, 1st Nigerian Male Model To Walk The Runways Of Milan & Paris by Shymm3x: 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ilekeh

I found the guy from US.

His name is Remi Alade-Chester. He was born in Lagos but raised in New York. He has walked all those runways more than twice.
Re: Victor Ndigwe, 1st Nigerian Male Model To Walk The Runways Of Milan & Paris by Ilekeh(f): 3:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
Shymm3x:
Ilekeh

I found the guy from US.

His name is Remi Alade-Chester. He was born in Lagos but raised in New York. He has walked all those runways more than twice.

Why are most of the model "born in Nigeria raised in Bleep"?

Seems Yoruba likes modeling well well
Re: Victor Ndigwe, 1st Nigerian Male Model To Walk The Runways Of Milan & Paris by emerged01(m): 4:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
Raymondenyi:

must he break rock to make real cash? Oga,some people no longer sweat to make cash. change your mentality jare!

2 Likes

Re: Victor Ndigwe, 1st Nigerian Male Model To Walk The Runways Of Milan & Paris by TempleChinedum(m): 4:11pm On Sep 15, 2015
Raymondenyi:

My guy you ain't funny, he's an IGBO Intl model and that's not hustle? So if he's doing drugs it's real hustle?

#Pathetic

1 Like

Re: Victor Ndigwe, 1st Nigerian Male Model To Walk The Runways Of Milan & Paris by SexyStrawberry(f): 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
awwwwww, I am melting, Dis is my spec, dark and handsome wink Not all these Atutu boyoyos on NL disturbing my pad with mumu pings angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Ndigwe, 1st Nigerian Male Model To Walk The Runways Of Milan & Paris by room089: 4:58pm On Sep 15, 2015
That guy's surname suggests he comes from Phyno's village!

Congrats boy!
Re: Victor Ndigwe, 1st Nigerian Male Model To Walk The Runways Of Milan & Paris by kenny1313(m): 5:11pm On Sep 15, 2015
Raymondenyi:

You think every body must suffer like you? ehyaa!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Victor Ndigwe, 1st Nigerian Male Model To Walk The Runways Of Milan & Paris by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
That dude is not handsome jor. Was expecting more. Disappointed cause am more cute.
Re: Victor Ndigwe, 1st Nigerian Male Model To Walk The Runways Of Milan & Paris by muscoliscious(f): 5:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
Mr he can feed you for the rest of ur life
Re: Victor Ndigwe, 1st Nigerian Male Model To Walk The Runways Of Milan & Paris by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2015
room089:
That guy's surname suggests he comes from Phyno's village!

Congrats boy!

You must be alluding to the Ndigwes of Umuayom. I had the same thought. All the Umuayom Ndigwes I know are light-skinned though.

You from Awka?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeind Gives Gistlovers 24 Hours To Prove Oshiomhole Story / Tiwa Savage Steps Out In Style. See Photos / Real Warri Pikin's Weight Loss & Body Transformation (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.