Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:19 AM

Victor Ndigwe, 1st Nigerian Male Model To Walk The Runways Of Milan & Paris - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victor Ndigwe, 1st Nigerian Male Model To Walk The Runways Of Milan & Paris (43500 Views)

Bakare Olalekan Mubarak: Nigeria's Tallest Male Model (photos) / OPINION: When A Breadseller Becomes A Super Model, Model Victor Ndigwe Writes / Nigel Sog, Nigerian Male Model Set To Dethrone Denrele (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Ndigwe, 1st Nigerian Male Model To Walk The Runways Of Milan & Paris by addey44: 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
Dottore:
Umuigbo making us proud
I know some fool will make comments like this. Didn't we read on this same page about 2 NIGERIANS that took Gold and Silver in triple jump at the ongoing All Africa Games ?
Re: Victor Ndigwe, 1st Nigerian Male Model To Walk The Runways Of Milan & Paris by chinae(m): 6:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
Scroll up: i will need u to see his name.
Re: Victor Ndigwe, 1st Nigerian Male Model To Walk The Runways Of Milan & Paris by rhymz(m): 7:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
Lol.... See many self-hating Nihgalets hating on a brother for taking his hustle international, one idiot even put up a photoshoped picture of some fair skinned guy with contacts in his eyes and thinks that makes him better.

This guy has the perfect model body, especially his shiny dark skin and very masculine African features. Well chiseled face with the perfect dark brown eyes.... All Natural..... Keep it bro!!!

1 Like

Re: Victor Ndigwe, 1st Nigerian Male Model To Walk The Runways Of Milan & Paris by flokii: 7:47pm On Sep 15, 2015
Another Igbo wey don lost for Milan.. grin

What a pity...
when they wnt stay in one place.. na to dey roam about dem sabi..*hiss
Re: Victor Ndigwe, 1st Nigerian Male Model To Walk The Runways Of Milan & Paris by MYGRATEskillz(m): 9:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
In fact... I remembered a guy pull the "model" card at a naija got talent re- run and naijirians ostracised his said "gift"

Ain't we cruel?!!!
Re: Victor Ndigwe, 1st Nigerian Male Model To Walk The Runways Of Milan & Paris by bstringz(m): 9:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
refreshrate:
Oya o its time

Food don set

Na omo Igbo him be

Ndi ofe mmanu come and state your examples

Must you guys on nairaland always be tribalistic??
Am an Ibo boy... But I hate all this nonsense tribalism.
He could be yoruba, delta or a northerners. The important thing is that he is a Nigerian
Re: Victor Ndigwe, 1st Nigerian Male Model To Walk The Runways Of Milan & Paris by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
gay like shots
Re: Victor Ndigwe, 1st Nigerian Male Model To Walk The Runways Of Milan & Paris by refreshrate: 9:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
bstringz:

Must you guys on nairaland always be tribalistic??
Am an Ibo boy... But I hate all this nonsense tribalism.
He could be yoruba, delta or a northerners. The important thing is that he is a Nigerian

Welcome

Your opinion

We, we like it.

bye

Next!
Re: Victor Ndigwe, 1st Nigerian Male Model To Walk The Runways Of Milan & Paris by d33jy85: 12:25am On Sep 16, 2015
Igbo boys making it happen an hustlin n grinding since 1845 grin

1 Like

Re: Victor Ndigwe, 1st Nigerian Male Model To Walk The Runways Of Milan & Paris by Nobody: 1:20am On Sep 16, 2015
Impressive.
He looks good smiley
Re: Victor Ndigwe, 1st Nigerian Male Model To Walk The Runways Of Milan & Paris by adorable29(f): 8:49am On Sep 16, 2015
HenryDion:
That dude is not handsome jor. Was expecting more. Disappointed cause am more cute.

Chisoss!

That ur profile pix is meant to be seen only in your bedroom.... Geez!!!

What is with the cheap looking red boxers and pubic hairs you displaying to the world.... You don't even have 6packs, just an hungry looking tummy. Hide that pinshure please! Yuck!

1 Like

Re: Victor Ndigwe, 1st Nigerian Male Model To Walk The Runways Of Milan & Paris by dasrackhor(m): 8:56am On Sep 16, 2015
adorable29:

Chisoss!

That ur profile pix is meant to be seen only in your bedroom.... Geez!!!

What is with the cheap looking red boxers and pubic hairs you displaying to the world.... You don't even have 6packs, just an hungry looking tummy. Hide that pinshure please! Yuck!
Chisos c finishing...dis girl u get bad mouth oooo.
Re: Victor Ndigwe, 1st Nigerian Male Model To Walk The Runways Of Milan & Paris by room089: 2:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
Radoillo:

You must be alluding to the Ndigwes of Umuayom. I had the same thought. All the Umuayom Ndigwes I know are light-skinned though.

You from Awka?

Gbam!
Abvu m nnenne nwanne ghi!
Ana isele ka m shi eje!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeind Gives Gistlovers 24 Hours To Prove Oshiomhole Story / Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight / Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.