Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,038 members, 7,863,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens - 15/9/15 - Afraid Of Your Mirror Image? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens - 15/9/15 - Afraid Of Your Mirror Image? (400 Views)

Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala / Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire? / Our Daily Manna For Today 15/9/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens - 15/9/15 - Afraid Of Your Mirror Image? by dallyemmy: 1:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Tuesday September 15th 2015) - AFRAID OF YOUR MIRROR IMAGE?

1.Thank you Father for your word of life.

2.Thank you Father for the transforming power of your word.

3.Father, in anyway I have disobeyed or transgressed your word, please, have mercy and forgive me.

4.Father, let your word remove every stain of sin in my life and perfect me.

5.Father, please, send your words of healing, deliverance, breakthrough, victory, encouragement, etc, to me today.

6.Father, make me not only the hearer of your word, but also the doer, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let your word mix with faith in my heart and let it profit me.

8.Father, let your words you have sent to me never return unto you void, let it accomplish its purpose in my life.

9.Father, let your word be the final counsel upon which any decision in my life will be predicated.

10.Father, help me to be willing and ready to accept your word, as the truth and to surround myself with people who will always tell me the truth.

11.Father, push away from my life, flatterers, sycophants, hypocrites and false friends and brethren, who always tell me what I want to hear and not the truth, for their own selfish gain and personal favour.

12.Father, silence and cut off every flattering and lying tongue, whose intention is to harm or lead me astray.

13.Father, release upon my life the spirit of willingness and obedience to your word, that I may eat the good of the land.

14.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
15. In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
16.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18)

(1) (Reply)

A Bed Space Is Available For You In Palm Deira, Dubai 2 Minute Walk To Metro / Your Thought On Changing Money In Church / Prayer Is The Key&the Spiritual Truth U Must Know>be Wise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.