Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Going Back To Chocolate City Will Be Senseless- Brymo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Going Back To Chocolate City Will Be Senseless- Brymo (577 Views)

Fans Slam Mompha Over 150M Car Post,Call Him Senseless And Old / Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam / Female Fan Raunchy One Night Stand Message To Chocolate City Music Act [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Going Back To Chocolate City Will Be Senseless- Brymo by Mchayy(m): 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
Former Chocolate City singer Brymo opened up to HipTV in a recent interview on why he won’t go back to Chocolate city.

An entertainer and writer Toni Kan released an article recently urging Chocolate City and Audu Maikori to bring back Brymo to his former record label.

When asked if he will go back to Choc City, Brymo said going back to his former record label will be senseless and there are somethings the label should have sorted out before he dumped them.

The singer also said he will prefer to thread on his current path and he can never go back to the label he dumped 2 years ago.

The singer also thanked God for blessing him and he said things have been changing for him ever since he dumped the label.

Brymo is currently working on his new project titled Trance.

http://nexthop.com.ng/going-back-to-chocolate-city-will-be-senseless-brymo/

Re: Going Back To Chocolate City Will Be Senseless- Brymo by ladyF(f): 1:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
Eeyah....ara nbe....ki lo fe fe...jaye ma ja ko ronbe..oun be oun be.... grin my yoruba is pathetic cry
Re: Going Back To Chocolate City Will Be Senseless- Brymo by Imortal001: 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
Brymo is bless with or without chocolate city.. that his song 1 pound dey high me like alomo!

1 Like

Re: Going Back To Chocolate City Will Be Senseless- Brymo by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
ladyF:
Eeyah....ara nbe....ki lo fe fe...jaye ma ja ko ronbe..oun be oun be.... grin my yoruba is pathetic cry
i didn't see your in-post signature. Was that an oops?
Re: Going Back To Chocolate City Will Be Senseless- Brymo by HolyHero: 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2015
so talented and senseless
Re: Going Back To Chocolate City Will Be Senseless- Brymo by Sunexy(m): 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
Make we dey see if ur name go still dey street
Re: Going Back To Chocolate City Will Be Senseless- Brymo by mikool007(m): 1:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
Does this guy still sing
Hey brymo, long tym no c

(1) (Reply)

From Rags To Riches: Patoranking’s Journey To Stardom / D'banj Explains How Thugs & Hoodlums Extorted And Hijacked His Property In Tin C / Banky W Unvieled 6 Qualities His Potential Wife Must Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.