Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

About Re Branding Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / About Re Branding Nigeria (661 Views)

Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos / Re-branding The Igbo Nation / Re-branding: N’assembly Seeks Source Of Funding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

About Re Branding Nigeria by AFOOooo(m): 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2009
The new manifestation of a branded Nigeria powered by the amiable Akunyili is really a worthy battle for integrity and a befitting image for this country. Some few months ago I posted a topic whose title I cannot remember now but I was emphatically renouncing the reality of the 2020 20 chorus. As diversionary as we are, somebody lambasted my reasoning that does not believe in anything our leaders are doing. I decided not to reply, but I know quite well that my belief is very genuine.

Today Madam Akunyili wants to re brand Nigeria, while I would want to belief that she is one of the few that can be sincere, I must express that I have also seen that her cause might not stand the test of time because she is carrying the right course through the wrong path. Madam should understand better as a true fighter of fake and counterfeit that no matter how good the packaging is, a bad product is a bad product and cannot be acceptable to the detriment of the people’s need. Yes, we need a good image but creating logo and putting it on screen and paper is not the first step in this course, it is like posting a well addressed envelope that has nothing in it, it is mere waste of time.

I will like that we begin to reach out to this noble woman that her course cannot succeed if there is no impressive change in the orientation we have imbibed and that the only way to tell a man his story is false is to tell the true story. Naira Lander who has the medium to directly or indirectly reach her personality should let her know that her course lies in the new generation and that she should build a team that will make real the concept of her imagination so that people can truly begin to see the beauty of this new Nigeria we keep dreaming about. Let madam create a new product out of Nigerians first before we start talking of an image that can after all speak for itself.

I think while we await a link between us and madam good minded nairalanders should begin to suggest how we can help this woman build of a remarkable concept that will perfect her new Nigeria desire. From my end, I think the first and the most important step is to create a resounding picture of how beautiful it is to be very good and patriotic Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

Ex-gov Turaki Involved In Accident / Proud To Be Nigerian,hate To See My Leaders / Switzerland Offers Illegal Nigerian Immigrants $6,500 To Go Home!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.