Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

The Truth About Bobby Saxy And Younglawya - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Truth About Bobby Saxy And Younglawya (1592 Views)

Introducing Our New Girl.A New Addition To Bobby Saxy Kennel.Xtra Iron Lion... / Bobby Saxy Rules Pet Section Of Nairaland...if U Blive Drop Ur Comments / BOBBY SAXY Dog Tour To South Africa...visited The Breeder Of PINACLE HAVOC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About Bobby Saxy And Younglawya by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 15, 2015
For some time now , nairaland pets section has been ablaze due to the bobby saxy and young lawya saga, the case got everybody really confused, nobody could detect the fraud and the fraudee, buh today is judgement day.

Now lets start with younglawya
Younglawya claims to be a lawyer and also breed his dogs at his leisure time.
Well , i dunno about the lawyer part though, buh i can guarantee you that younglawya owns 3 dogs, the pups from the litter he was selling to bobby saxy wasn't a fraud, he owns it, he's female dog gave birth to it, i dunno why he'd sell 3 pups for d rate of 350k, but am certain he was not trying defraud bobby saxy, furthermore, he has pictorial evidence, he has screenshots of he and bobby saxy's chat, bobby saxy didn't deny any of those screenshots, which means younglawya was trynna be neutral.

Bobbysaxy
Bobbysaxy says he breeds dogs at ibadan and abuja , he claims his brother handles the dog farm at abuja,
Firstly, there is nothing like a dog farm, what exactly is a dog farm bobby saxy ?...fellow breeders una get dog farm ?
Secondly, bobby saxy says he imports dogs, for those of us that import dogs,there are certain situations to be met before u get a dog into the country, can bobbysaxy bring pictorial proof and explain the means through which he imports.
Bobbysaxy said he agreed 350k for a litter of 3 pups, hmm
Which breeder would buy 3 pups that are born in nigeria for 350k, i believe if u are a breeder it doesn't take 2 and 2 to know how much a breed costs,

Several people that had bussiness dealings has testified against bobbysaxy, almost all had negative words for him with one even claiminh he owes him 40k, if younglawya is a fraud atleast one person should testify against him.

From my deductions, younglawya was not trynna defraud bobbysaxy, bobbysaxy is not being honest, i doubt if he has the 350 grand he claims to have, he is just a mere middleman trynna make a little doh from dog biznez, bobby saxy said he was defrauded a certain time ago from a breeder in jos , he claims the fraud extorted 40k from him....hmm....40k for which breed of dog ? Which breeder that has DOG FARMS in ibadan and abuja will and also imports will buy a dog 40k from jos, then why are u a pedigree breeder.
Bobbysaxy take a chill pill, come do

wn to your level and stop claiming what you ain't.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Bobby Saxy And Younglawya by Apitch(m): 2:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
Whatever u took this afternoon is definitely strong

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Bobby Saxy And Younglawya by blaccky: 4:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
We were not there when they were doing their transaction; lets just be mindful of our expression. what I can say about bobby (Seun by name) cos I have transact with him once; though we never see face to face but we do talk on phone then is that he was just a marketer and not a breeder per sey as he claimed. When our deal clicked then I just connect him wit d client direct and he paid for d dog (though he promise to send my cut which he couldnt fulfil but me I don't count it cos I have many way of getting my daily bread). He would recall of ds. In short from my interview with him I can observe he is not breeding himself. He markets peoples dog...
Re: The Truth About Bobby Saxy And Younglawya by Jaidooo(m): 4:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
Who be this one, matter wey don die.
Baba go pick beans abeg.
Re: The Truth About Bobby Saxy And Younglawya by bobbysaxy: 4:45pm On Sep 15, 2015
;Dbobby saxy dey busy dey work hard for somewhere one person still sit down dey analyse bobby saxy..nawa ooooo....Buhari we need more job opportunities in this country....no disrespect plssss.
Just saying my own

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Bobby Saxy And Younglawya by bobbysaxy: 6:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
Some people that doesn't even know bobbysaxy will say he goes to all breeders house to beg to sell their puppies....he will go to sort out puppies to sell.wen he comes back to make returns they will give him 500naira or 1k to chop for that day...smith grow up man...bobby saxy is a dog breeder,dog buyer seller,and dog importer and above all he is also a music producer..blive it or forget it
Re: The Truth About Bobby Saxy And Younglawya by bobbysaxy: 6:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
I don't only do dogs I do a whole lot of tins...
Re: The Truth About Bobby Saxy And Younglawya by younghartz(m): 6:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
Bobby jst let things go
You really don't need to reply
If you're genuine enough people will fight for you...

I could remember when a lady mentioned you "thanking you for the good deal"

Your dogs are high quality.

I believe if you're a scammer you won't still b on nairaland,so,I believe you to be real

All you gat to do is work on yourself cus believe me "you gat a lot of enemies here on NL"

If his a scammer he won't use his real image,post most pictures of him and use his real bbm.... Brothers pls do think about it.

I have always love everyone here on pet section so,we don't need to fight;we have to come together and make this pet section a better place..

Note: I'm not siding anyone

#Younghartz
Re: The Truth About Bobby Saxy And Younglawya by bobbysaxy: 7:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
Gbam!!!!
Re: The Truth About Bobby Saxy And Younglawya by art1f3(m): 7:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
CoolSmithz:
For some time now , nairaland pets section has been ablaze due to the bobby saxy and young lawya saga, the case got everybody really confused, nobody could detect the fraud and the fraudee, buh today is judgement day.

Well , i dunno about the lawyer part though, buh i can guarantee you that younglawya owns 3 dogs, the pups from the litter he was selling to bobby saxy wasn't a fraud, he owns it, he's female dog gave birth to it, i dunno why he'd sell 3 pups for d rate of 350k, but am certain he was not trying defraud bobby saxy, furthermore, he has pictorial evidence, he has screenshots of he and bobby saxy's chat, bobby saxy didn't deny any of those screenshots, which means younglawya was trynna be neutral.

Bobbysaxy
Bobbysaxy says he breeds dogs at ibadan and abuja , he claims his brother handles the dog farm at abuja,
Firstly, there is nothing like a dog farm, what exactly is a dog farm bobby saxy ?...fellow breeders una get dog farm ?
Secondly, bobby saxy says he imports dogs, for those of us that import dogs,there are certain situations to be met before u get a dog into the country, can bobbysaxy bring pictorial proof and explain the means through which he imports.
Which breeder would buy 3 pups that are born in nigeria for 350k, i believe if u are a breeder it doesn't take 2 and 2 to know how much a breed costs,

Several people that had bussiness dealings has testified against bobbysaxy, almost all had negative words for him with one even claiminh he owes him 40k, if younglawya is a fraud atleast one person should testify against him.

From my deductions, younglawya was not trynna defraud bobbysaxy, bobbysaxy is not being honest, i doubt if he has the 350 grand he claims to have, he is just a mere middleman trynna make a little doh from dog biznez, bobby saxy said he was defrauded a certain time ago from a breeder in jos , he claims the fraud extorted 40k from him....hmm....40k for which breed of dog ? Which breeder that has DOG FARMS in ibadan and abuja will and also imports will buy a dog 40k from jos, then why are u a pedigree breeder.

What exactly is your point?? I dont understand ur reason for creating this thread.
You have a personal ish with bobby?
Add him on BBM and chat...

You are guilty of being SILLY and probably BORED.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Bobby Saxy And Younglawya by tobolos(m): 8:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
How I wish it costs money to create a thread on this section!
Aba! this matter is died and buried for Christ sake.
It makes no sense unearthing dead matter.
Re: The Truth About Bobby Saxy And Younglawya by arcbay(m): 10:46pm On Sep 15, 2015
And so I watched the whole saga till d end...

In my opinion, I believe their troubles goes way personal and this whole issues about either of them being a fraud is just out of point...

My advice to them both, please settle ur differences out of pet land and leave us out of it.

Whoever has an allegation of fraud against Bobby shld come out in the open.

Yea true the dude is a little bit off in his CRM strategies but that is not enough point to judge him, that's his own way of doing things...

If younglawyer can't point out the particular fraudulent act of bob, then I'll say this matter is dead already...

And to seun, just so u know, u have no mods for this section!!!
Re: The Truth About Bobby Saxy And Younglawya by IRoyalkennel(m): 1:01am On Sep 16, 2015
CoolSmithz:

Bobbysaxy

I don't want to say this ooo, buh I couldn't find any other way to say this than to say that @coolsmithz ur nothing buh an olofofo and and a busy body someone that I see that doesn't like way forward. Sorry to say dat buh that's what it is cuz (1) wit ur thread we shud already know dat u didn't follow bobby and yunglawya thread (2) u didn't really understand wateva d cuz of the thread is.. (3) maybe u just sub or less busy with nothing to-do and that's u feel like starting wat as already ended yesterday today... And mind u and everyone on Petlander, this section is not for all this yamayama threads...
Re: The Truth About Bobby Saxy And Younglawya by IRoyalkennel(m): 1:08am On Sep 16, 2015
What I think this section is 4 is to post ur pet forsale/tobuy, ask question/help concerning ur pet if ur facing any challenges and the experts will help u out, share your knowledge to those who are in need of it... Create connecting and knowing each other not creating room for fight... I mean not to insult anyone buh lets try to make petlander a beta place so d new breeders wil respect us...
Re: The Truth About Bobby Saxy And Younglawya by mayorall(m): 8:04am On Sep 16, 2015
This is still old lawyer or whatever he called himself. He joined NL not upto two weeks. Awon oni mouth odour iranu.

(1) (Reply)

My Co From Bobbysaxxy Is 3month And Now / Solid Young Male Caucasian Ovcharka For Sale In Abuja / Adult Female St Bernard Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.