Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,370 members, 7,815,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

My Experience From An Encounter With A Gay. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience From An Encounter With A Gay. (1776 Views)

LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture / My Encounter With SARS Changed My Mentality - Fattkay / Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience From An Encounter With A Gay. by kbright911(m): 2:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
What's up with these Gay lords??

Let me share my own experience. When I was 16, I was approached my an elderly man on the road on a sunday morning while on my way to church. He told me I was handsome and he would like to be my friend, I was surprised and didn't know what to say, so I told him no problem but that I was on my way to church.

He took my num and said he was gonna call me, while I continued to church I was just wondering and pondering. So on that sunday evening he called me and asked if I would love some ice cream, hmm 'ice cream keh', I said in my mind. Then I asked where he was and he said he was in his house dat I should come over, wen. I come he was gonna go get d ice cream, dat was wen warning bells started ringing in my head.

I then told him OK, den he gave me his address, of course I didn't go cos c'mon, wat d hell? Wat kind of a man to man friendship starts dat way, he kept on calling and calling even sent a text but I ignored everything. That day passed, I tot I had been saved.

I was just walking home at night from where I went to get something, lo and behold, I ran into dis same man, my heart sinked into my stomach. He smiled at me and we exchanged plesantries, but when we shook hands, dis man placed my hand on his dick and started rubbing my hands at dat area, immediately I pulled my hand, I was shocked! He then said he'll call me tomorrow which was d next day so I can come know his house, imagine d bastard still telling me he'll call me after d nonsense he had just done, I just walked away.

That was d day I know baba God answers prayer, as I got home I just said a prayer to God that I don't ever want to see or meet dis man in my life again except you want me to be gay,Lol ( sometimes we can threaten god through prayer), and beloveth from dat day till dis day I never saw d man again and he never called again.

Pls share your experience if yo have ever encountered any.
Re: My Experience From An Encounter With A Gay. by Behira(f): 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2015
Hia to read stories cheesy
Re: My Experience From An Encounter With A Gay. by Ezerbullet(m): 3:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
Hian
Re: My Experience From An Encounter With A Gay. by Luizkid(m): 3:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
exactly what one did the other day, he shook my hand and gently placed it on his hot erect dick cos he was on a luxurious bus while i was standing, at 1st i thought it was a mistake but now i know that Man is Gay...

****meweydeylook4pu$$¡e9anodapersindeyfindmyy@n$h****
Re: My Experience From An Encounter With A Gay. by damoobaba: 7:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
when next that happens,just shout gay and I tell you,you would nt know where the petrol and the matches will come from.The next thing will be _________ (fill in the gap)
Re: My Experience From An Encounter With A Gay. by FIGARO00: 7:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
oluwa abegi shine your light, make I nor jam this kind people.

1 Like

Re: My Experience From An Encounter With A Gay. by kbright911(m): 1:05am On Sep 16, 2015
FIGARO00:
oluwa abegi shine your light, make I nor jam this kind people.

Lol.. Pray harder brother.
Re: My Experience From An Encounter With A Gay. by kbright911(m): 1:08am On Sep 16, 2015
damoobaba:
when next that happens,just shout gay and I tell you,you would nt know where the petrol and the matches will come from.The next thing will be _________ (fill in the gap)

Lol.. Shouting gay gay gay is an understatement, I will just pull his dick out den let people ask wat happened. I will be very glad to explain.
Re: My Experience From An Encounter With A Gay. by kbright911(m): 1:11am On Sep 16, 2015
Luizkid:
exactly what one did the other day, he shook my hand and gently placed it on his hot erect dick cos he was on a luxurious bus while i was standing, at 1st i thought it was a mistake but now i know that Man is Gay...

Lol. Next time just sqeeze dat dick of his. But how could you not know he was gay until now undecided

****meweydeylook4pu$$¡e9anodapersindeyfindmyy@n$h****
Re: My Experience From An Encounter With A Gay. by kbright911(m): 1:12am On Sep 16, 2015
Behira:
Hia to read stories cheesy

Have you had any encounter with a lesbian before?

(1) (Reply)

School Owner Ties Her Bursar With Rope,orders Her Dog To Attack Her In Edo(pics) / Trophy Hunter Pays $110k' To Kill And Pose With Rare Mountain Goat (photos) / Missing Student!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.