Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

#KogiDecide2015: A Choice Between Captain Idris Wada And Pa Audu Abubakar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #KogiDecide2015: A Choice Between Captain Idris Wada And Pa Audu Abubakar (4443 Views)

Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man / Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar / Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #KogiDecide2015: A Choice Between Captain Idris Wada And Pa Audu Abubakar by Emperortj93(m): 7:41am On Sep 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Cc:
Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxel erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, Whynotthetruth, Dearpreye, Firefire, Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria and all patriots
welcome back tonyebarcanista to the patriot's family
Re: #KogiDecide2015: A Choice Between Captain Idris Wada And Pa Audu Abubakar by AprokoMan: 9:03am On Sep 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Cc:
Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxel erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, Whynotthetruth, Dearpreye, Firefire, Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria and all patriots

good to know you're back, bro! a bad news for the APC miscreants, i guess. i've been on a long ban so i didn't see this in time. let's keep the boat rowing! welcome back...
Re: #KogiDecide2015: A Choice Between Captain Idris Wada And Pa Audu Abubakar by AprokoMan: 9:08am On Sep 16, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

[s]May You And Your Family Witness The Kind Of Giant Strides Wada Bestowed On The Lives Of Kogites, Forever In Jesus Name![/s]

cleverly, the unconscionably depraved plebeian! a male in female pantyhose. u were lucky i wasn't here in time to read u spewing ur hate on a barca thread...even using ur two monikers (urenna and ngene) at the same time. since u've decided to lead a negative life, may devil continue kissing u and ur family backwards!
Re: #KogiDecide2015: A Choice Between Captain Idris Wada And Pa Audu Abubakar by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:22am On Sep 16, 2015
AprokoMan:

good to know you're back, bro! a bad news for the APC miscreants, i guess. i've been on a long ban so i didn't see this in time. let's keep the boat rowing! welcome back...
Thanks bro. Good morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #KogiDecide2015: A Choice Between Captain Idris Wada And Pa Audu Abubakar by felai: 10:57am On Sep 16, 2015
I wish many posting in support of APC or PDP know how politics is played in Kogi.
Kogi has a similar politics pattern with Nigeria. Kogi has 3 major ethnic group or tribes.
Igala, Ebira and Okun in order of voting strenght/number respectively. Politics in Kogi is tribalistic to a large extent and Igala has always produced the governor time immemorial.
Truth be said both candidates of APC & PDP are far below expectations and standards of the people. They both won the primaries by bribing the delegate, who gave their vote to the highest bidder.

PDP and APC have better candidates but the tribal nature of the people would not just favor them cos politics has to do with numbers.

I think it's time for a revolution in Kogi state. Let one of the candidates ( Yahaya or Echocho) decamp to another party and who knows the numbers might just be in their favor, just like mimiko and.... did then. If not I fear Audu might just win this election.

Wearetiredofmediocrepoliticians#

Long Live the Confluence State.
God Bless Nigeria
Re: #KogiDecide2015: A Choice Between Captain Idris Wada And Pa Audu Abubakar by dridowu: 11:25am On Sep 16, 2015
AMINDA:
Barcanista, you are the most despicable human on earth. Quote me anywhere! Have you been to Kogi of late? May God develop your life the way Wada developed Kogi, Amen!!

NgeneUkwenu:

May You And Your Family Witness The Kind Of Giant Strides Wada Bestowed On The Lives Of Kogites, Forever In Jesus Name!

Since you claim to know the best man for the job base on your analysis TonyeBarcanista kindly say amen to these 2 bolded prayer point.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Audu Was Poisoned After Sharing A Meal With A Top APC Chieftain / British Parliamentarian, Angela Rayner Joins IPOB Rally In London. Picture. / But Where Is Omenka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.