Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

#KogiDecide2015: A Choice Between Captain Idris Wada And Pa Audu Abubakar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #KogiDecide2015: A Choice Between Captain Idris Wada And Pa Audu Abubakar (4445 Views)

Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man / Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar / Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #KogiDecide2015: A Choice Between Captain Idris Wada And Pa Audu Abubakar by simongonner: 4:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
Audu is the next Governor of Kogi State...we hate WADA to the core..proudly ANKPA boy...
Re: #KogiDecide2015: A Choice Between Captain Idris Wada And Pa Audu Abubakar by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

This clown shaaaaa grin

What else do you want from someone that single handedly created over 100 electrification schemes and 65 water projects created in a short and limited time ? He contributed greatly to education in that state by establishing more than enough polytechnics , numerous TV stations and Radio Stations. The list is countless.
#KogiBeWise.
Wada did over 400 electrification scheme and hundreds of Water projects. Kogi only have ONE polytechnic. How many TV station did Kogi have? Last time I check I can't remember any. Please die this worthless lies abeg.
Re: #KogiDecide2015: A Choice Between Captain Idris Wada And Pa Audu Abubakar by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
I pity the OP a lot! He's losing value and credibility on daily basis
Is there any objectivity in the comparisons!?!
You praise one and castigate the other..... then what's credible with the post?!
It seems you intentionally open this thread to "mock" your colleagues, cos it's obvious APC will dethrone PDP in Kogi State coming November!
Stop denting your image with this kind of reckless posts! It's simply a gibberish and calls for no debate!

5 Likes

Re: #KogiDecide2015: A Choice Between Captain Idris Wada And Pa Audu Abubakar by simongonner: 4:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Wada did over 400 electrification scheme and hundreds of Water projects. Kogi only have ONE polytechnic. How many TV station did Kogi have? Last time I check I can't remember any. Please die this worthless lies abeg.
kogi has two polytechnics... Kogi State Polytechnic and Federal Polytechnic Idah..

3 Likes

Re: #KogiDecide2015: A Choice Between Captain Idris Wada And Pa Audu Abubakar by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:45pm On Sep 15, 2015
simongonner:
kogi has two polytechnics... Kogi State Polytechnic and Federal Polytechnic Idah..
I mean ONE state polytechnic
Re: #KogiDecide2015: A Choice Between Captain Idris Wada And Pa Audu Abubakar by TheOnlyWiseMan: 5:11pm On Sep 15, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

May You And Your Family Witness The Kind Of Giant Strides Wada Bestowed On The Lives Of Kogites, Forever In Jesus Name!

May your life be stagnant with full of uncertainty like APC led FG in Jesus Name, say Amen.

1 Like

Re: #KogiDecide2015: A Choice Between Captain Idris Wada And Pa Audu Abubakar by baralatie(m): 5:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
Wada is going to win kogi win a smile as long as APC is fielding audu

1 Like

Re: #KogiDecide2015: A Choice Between Captain Idris Wada And Pa Audu Abubakar by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Bros, lol @ PAAU... Haha! Wada is building the University Teaching Hospital. His government also constructed hostels for them. Kogites are rallying round Wada to ensure that he returns to power for a fresh term come January 2016.
The foundation for the teaching hospital was laid just this year. What has Wada been doing in the last three years?

2 Likes

Re: #KogiDecide2015: A Choice Between Captain Idris Wada And Pa Audu Abubakar by TheOnlyWiseMan: 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Everyone knows Abubakir Audu is the man to take Kogi state forward.
If he's the best, why was he kicked out as incumbent governor?

APC loves junk politicians.

1 Like

Re: #KogiDecide2015: A Choice Between Captain Idris Wada And Pa Audu Abubakar by Ymodulus: 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

CAPTAIN IDRIS WADA:
Infrastructure:

[b]There are lots of propaganda all over the internet accusing Wada of non-performance since taking over the saddle. A critical look into the Wada administration will make one appreciate the level of development that Kogi has experienced since the former flight captain took over the mantle of leadership. [/b]Shortly after Captain Idris Wada took over from immediate predecessor Ibrahim Idris, Kogi state was greeted by flood in 2012. the Wada administration immediately embarked on the )
You so funny lol.
Those from kogi can testify against the developments.

Sir. It's imperative we all know that there is a stage where we don't tag some duty of the government as an achievement.

Your flood input is an example.

2 Likes

Re: #KogiDecide2015: A Choice Between Captain Idris Wada And Pa Audu Abubakar by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ymodulus:

You so funny lol.
Those from kogi can testify against the developments.

Sir. It's imperative we all know that there is a stage where we don't tag some duty of the government as an achievement.

Your flood input is an example.
Go and sit down somewhere. Which one did Audu achieve?
Re: #KogiDecide2015: A Choice Between Captain Idris Wada And Pa Audu Abubakar by Ymodulus: 5:58pm On Sep 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Go and sit down somewhere. Which one did Audu achieve?

When he was elected governor in 1999, Nigeria’s experience with democracy was still at infancy. That notwithstanding, what Abubakar Audu achieved is still unmatched in Kogi state till date. His four years as governor saw Kogi come to life. The first task he embarked upon was to improve the state of intra-state roads. Everyone who knew Kogi then would know how difficult it was to connect Kogi East, West and Central. The only road was the one through Okene, which was in very bad shape. Audu Abubakar saw to the construction what is today known as the Ganaja road, which links Kogi East and Kogi Central. He also saw to it that the previous roads that were in bad shape were all upgraded. This step improved, by almost 60 percent, business activities of the people of the state.

Furthermore, Abubakar Audu turned his attention to a sector that needed urgent attention. The educational sector at that time was on its knees, as primary and secondary education was so poor to the extent that students could not communicate in proper English.

By the end of Audu’s four year term, new primary schools and secondary schools had emerged in almost all the communities in the state. Schools that were in bad shape were renovated, with new blocks of equipped classrooms constructed. He also established the Kogi State University, bringing higher education to the doorstep of the indigenes. The institution was, at that time, ranked amongst the best new universities in Nigeria.

As a result of all these and many more of his commendable initiatives, Kogi State opened up to new businesses, more employment opportunities for young people, growth for small scale businesses, and became a destination for investors. It is important to mention that Abubakar Audu’s business connections help secured one of the largest investment in the history of the state – the Dangote cement factory. The siting of the cement factory in the state did not only create jobs for young people, but also helped in further developing host communities and satisfying consumer needs.

On infrastructure, Abubakar Audu established three different housing schemes for public officers consisting of over 1,500 housing units in Lokoja, and successfully transformed the Lokoja township with asphalt roads, street lights, aesthetic roundabouts, and the construction of inter-township and rural roads, with over 75 electrification schemes and 50 water projects.
To add to his long list of achievements, he ordered the construction of a new stadium, saw to the establishment of Kogi United Football Club, oversaw the completion of the famous Confluence Hotel, established the Kogi State Polytechnic, then television and radio stations (both AM and FM), and a state newspaper.

5 Likes

Re: #KogiDecide2015: A Choice Between Captain Idris Wada And Pa Audu Abubakar by MyMouth(m): 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2015
I thought barcanistar has been cured of his foolishness, but I can see that it has grown to madness! How can sane person ever think wada will win a 2nd term in kogi? I can bet anything that barcanistar has never been to kogi before. Mind u, that my state and both man are are from my place.

1 Like

Re: #KogiDecide2015: A Choice Between Captain Idris Wada And Pa Audu Abubakar by Ymodulus: 6:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
MyMouth:
I thought barcanistar has been cured of his foolishness, but I can see that it has grown to madness! How can sane person ever think wada will win a 2nd term in kogi? I can bet anything that barcanistar has never been to kogi before. Mind u, that my state and both man are are from my place.
Live TonyeBarcanista alone , he hasn't been to kogi and just confirming speech from one corner of his bedroom for us all to read.

2 Likes

Re: #KogiDecide2015: A Choice Between Captain Idris Wada And Pa Audu Abubakar by Acidosis(m): 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
Beremx:
Let the people of Kogi state decide who governs them. They know better.

Acidosis, where are you?

Lol

Both APC & PDP have already lost the election.

Watch out for the emergence of a new party.

Reporting live from Kogi state. wink
Beremx:
Let the people of Kogi state decide who governs them. They know better.

Acidosis, where are you?

Lol

Reporting live from Kogi state.
Re: #KogiDecide2015: A Choice Between Captain Idris Wada And Pa Audu Abubakar by Pigin1: 6:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
GabrielSuswam:
People Who have never in their life stepped a feet in Ganaja, or even Aiyetorro-Gbedde or even Zenith Bank Junction Okene will be analysing Kogi polls Online...

Audu and Wada are both from KogiEast (Igalas) The highest populated area in the state...Audu will beat Wada in Igala area ( 2) Okene zone are ready to vote for APC at any cost, I don't know y tho maybe the love for Buhari... I can't say how Kogi West will vote for Now...

But Wada is gone already... (No federal might to help him out) salaries till now still pending!! Does he wanna pay 2days to the Governorship election?

Stop Analysing from Afar brodas

Both Wada and Audu are thieves.... lol But Kogites will prefer an Audu...

Well let the best candidate emerge victorious
Tah!!! Go and sit down kogi central will never vote for those two clowns from kogi east!!! They will rather vote for the one and only "Yahaya Bello" even if he defects to kowa!!! Yahaya plans defection to SDP to actualise
governorship ambition

A former governorship aspirant on the platform of the All Progressives Congress may have perfected plans to defect to another party in order to contest the November governorship election in Kogi State. In a short message to his supporters, Yahaya Bello pledged to be on the ballot in the election. He said his determination to give leadership to the state can no longer be delayed.

“I, Alh Yahaya Bello shall be on the ballot in the forthcoming Governorship election of Kogi State, Insha Allah. The coast is clear and the time is NOW! Details soon. Many thanks to all”, the message stated.

A close confidant of the millionaire politician told Vanguard that arrangements for the defection had long been perfected but that the transport czar was
only bidding time to listen to the party leadership before unfolding his next line of action. He said the party took all aspirants for granted on the choice of a running mate for Audu. Another reliable source told our reporter that Yahaya Bello may eventually run on the Social
Democratic Party platform.
He said some key leaders of both the PDP and APC are working together on the project to make power
rotation a reality.
Re: #KogiDecide2015: A Choice Between Captain Idris Wada And Pa Audu Abubakar by raumdeuter: 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
OP.

How did your analysis of the voting pattern of the SouthWest in the March and April polls go? You never finish that one, You don dey chook mouth inside Kogi own again

1 Like

Re: #KogiDecide2015: A Choice Between Captain Idris Wada And Pa Audu Abubakar by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
You just go Wikipedia uplift rubbish. I was thinking that you will be specific of his deeds. At best, Audu was a mediocre. I didn't even bother to mention reads that were constructed by Wada. Audu was also a THIEF! He was so bad that Kogi state had to reject him in 2003, 2007, 2008 and 2011.
Ymodulus:

When he was elected governor in 1999, Nigeria’s experience with democracy was still at infancy. That notwithstanding, what Abubakar Audu achieved is still unmatched in Kogi state till date. His four years as governor saw Kogi come to life. The first task he embarked upon was to improve the state of intra-state roads. Everyone who knew Kogi then would know how difficult it was to connect Kogi East, West and Central. The only road was the one through Okene, which was in very bad shape. Audu Abubakar saw to the construction what is today known as the Ganaja road, which links Kogi East and Kogi Central. He also saw to it that the previous roads that were in bad shape were all upgraded. This step improved, by almost 60 percent, business activities of the people of the state.

Furthermore, Abubakar Audu turned his attention to a sector that needed urgent attention. The educational sector at that time was on its knees, as primary and secondary education was so poor to the extent that students could not communicate in proper English.

By the end of Audu’s four year term, new primary schools and secondary schools had emerged in almost all the communities in the state. Schools that were in bad shape were renovated, with new blocks of equipped classrooms constructed. He also established the Kogi State University, bringing higher education to the doorstep of the indigenes. The institution was, at that time, ranked amongst the best new universities in Nigeria.

As a result of all these and many more of his commendable initiatives, Kogi State opened up to new businesses, more employment opportunities for young people, growth for small scale businesses, and became a destination for investors. It is important to mention that Abubakar Audu’s business connections help secured one of the largest investment in the history of the state – the Dangote cement factory. The siting of the cement factory in the state did not only create jobs for young people, but also helped in further developing host communities and satisfying consumer needs.

On infrastructure, Abubakar Audu established three different housing schemes for public officers consisting of over 1,500 housing units in Lokoja, and successfully transformed the Lokoja township with asphalt roads, street lights, aesthetic roundabouts, and the construction of inter-township and rural roads, with over 75 electrification schemes and 50 water projects.
To add to his long list of achievements, he ordered the construction of a new stadium, saw to the establishment of Kogi United Football Club, oversaw the completion of the famous Confluence Hotel, established the Kogi State Polytechnic, then television and radio stations (both AM and FM), and a state newspaper.

Re: #KogiDecide2015: A Choice Between Captain Idris Wada And Pa Audu Abubakar by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
SDP will finish second behind PDP and ahead of APC.
Pigin1:
Tah!!! Go and sit down kogi central will never vote for those two clowns from kogi east!!! They will rather vote for the one and only "Yahaya Bello" even if he defects to kowa!!! Yahaya plans defection to SDP to actualise
governorship ambition

A former governorship aspirant on the platform of the All Progressives Congress may have perfected plans to defect to another party in order to contest the November governorship election in Kogi State. In a short message to his supporters, Yahaya Bello pledged to be on the ballot in the election. He said his determination to give leadership to the state can no longer be delayed.

“I, Alh Yahaya Bello shall be on the ballot in the forthcoming Governorship election of Kogi State, Insha Allah. The coast is clear and the time is NOW! Details soon. Many thanks to all”, the message stated.

A close confidant of the millionaire politician told Vanguard that arrangements for the defection had long been perfected but that the transport czar was
only bidding time to listen to the party leadership before unfolding his next line of action. He said the party took all aspirants for granted on the choice of a running mate for Audu. Another reliable source told our reporter that Yahaya Bello may eventually run on the Social
Democratic Party platform.
He said some key leaders of both the PDP and APC are working together on the project to make power
rotation a reality.
Re: #KogiDecide2015: A Choice Between Captain Idris Wada And Pa Audu Abubakar by Pigin1: 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
SenseiX:
Rooting for neither of them, both are equally terrible candidates. Kogi guys have to choose between the devil and the deep blue sea.
Yahaya Bello in APC and Echocho in PDP would have been better candidates.
Anyways, the odds seem to favour the corrupt old pervert Audu
Kai!! Bros your head they there, Yahaya Bello would have been a formidable candidate!! Though i am from kogi east but i don't like any of the candidates representing Apc and pdp!!! Prefer wada to pa Audu, You can't have Tinubu as your God father in Lagos and loss any elections likewise having Ibro and loss any elections in kogi state!!! Ibrahim idris the Godfather!!!

1 Like

Re: #KogiDecide2015: A Choice Between Captain Idris Wada And Pa Audu Abubakar by Ymodulus: 6:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
You just go Wikipedia uplift rubbish. I was thinking that you will be specific of his deeds. At best, Audu was a mediocre. I didn't even bother to mention reads that were constructed by Wada. Audu was also a THIEF! He was so bad that Kogi state had to reject him in 2003, 2007, 2008 and 2011.
Where you specific on wada deed either?

Audu was a mediocre , what is wada ? Common who is a saint? Wada is a saint?

Buhari was rejected in 2003, 2007, 2011 and was accepted 2015.

This is a year of change and wada will be Kogi State Governor come November.

It sounded like a joke when we said Buhari will win and now its reality. So also its sounding like a joking when I say audu will win and by November you will see reality.

1 Like

Re: #KogiDecide2015: A Choice Between Captain Idris Wada And Pa Audu Abubakar by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2015
Buhari won because of Conspiracy, threat by APC/Buharists and propaganda. That is GONE!

In Kogi, many in the APC establishment are NOT in tune with Audu. Audu case is parallel with Pa Muhammadu Buhari. U can't threaten or force your way in Kogi state. Audu's loss will be epic and equal to non in the history of Kogi state.

Wada will win.... I'm done with you on this
Ymodulus:

Where you specific on wada deed either?

Audu was a mediocre , what is wada ? Common who is a saint? Wada is a saint?

Buhari was rejected in 2003, 2007, 2011 and was accepted 2015.

This is a year of change and wada will be Kogi State Governor come November.

It sounded like a joke when we said Buhari will win and now its reality. So also its sounding like a joking when I say audu will win and by November you will see reality.

Re: #KogiDecide2015: A Choice Between Captain Idris Wada And Pa Audu Abubakar by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Buhari won because of Conspiracy, threat by APC/Buharists and propaganda. That is GONE!

In Kogi, many in the APC establishment are NOT in tune with Audu. Audu case is parallel with Pa Muhammadu Buhari. U can't threaten or force your way in Kogi state. Audu's loss will be epic and equal to non in the history of Kogi state.

Wada will win.... I'm done with you on this

Its Wada I feel sorry for the most. Of all the four years he had, he only started those constructions when he thought it was time to come back. Kogi won't vote wada for sure.

Its a 50/50 thing between yahya bello and Audu which is all thanks to tribalism, but if the Igalas will put away tribalism yahya bello will win come November.
Re: #KogiDecide2015: A Choice Between Captain Idris Wada And Pa Audu Abubakar by dammytosh: 7:46pm On Sep 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

The PDP and APC Candidates:
HAving looked at both candidates, it is clear that the APC is determined to use Audu to punish Kogi people, while the PDP is interested in using Wada to consolidate on its giant stride. At 55, Wada is determined and still in his productive years to do more for Kogi state. Audu at 68, his worn out and administratively worthless all through the period the he led the state. His productive years couldn't deliver any result to Kogi state. He's a cancer to the state.

May God Bless Kogi State (Amen)

This guy is a joke and comedian. Unfortunately some f00lish politicians will see this as sometin great while some ignorant waka pass will start hiting like button.

I am begining to feel the like is updated from back end. Cos no one with a brain should see sense in this rubb1sh posted.
Re: #KogiDecide2015: A Choice Between Captain Idris Wada And Pa Audu Abubakar by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
Acidosis:

Lol

Reporting live from Kogi state. wink

Lol

Reporting live from Kogi state.

I fear that kogi isn't that Democratic, its still a politics of tribalism here. The igalas Wont vote another party if the candidate is none Igala. Though am really looking forward to the election.
Re: #KogiDecide2015: A Choice Between Captain Idris Wada And Pa Audu Abubakar by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
Yahaya Bello will come second while Audu will be 3rd or 4th
MissMia:

Its Wada I feel sorry for the most. Of all the four years he had, he only started those constructions when he thought it was time to come back. Kogi won't vote wada for sure.

Its a 50/50 thing between yahya bello and Audu which is all thanks to tribalism, but if the Igalas will put away tribalism yahya bello will win come November.
Re: #KogiDecide2015: A Choice Between Captain Idris Wada And Pa Audu Abubakar by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Yahaya Bello will come second while Audu will be 3rd or 4th

Don't know your reason for saying this, I doubt you know kogi at all, but then you have rights to your opinions.

After the election I will quote you.

1 Like

Re: #KogiDecide2015: A Choice Between Captain Idris Wada And Pa Audu Abubakar by hinwazaka: 10:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
Only a fool will pitch his tent with an old and expired cargo like Pa Abubakar, the crook. A greedy old coon who to his people has outlived his usefulness, if he ever was useful to anyone. The APC should learn that elections are not won by Propaganda, but by mobilisation of voters on the day of election, and this is what PDP are best at. Come election day, APC and Abubakar will shed tears like the channels of Calais. Imagine, what the APC think passes off as PR, the illicit picture of Abubakar kissing a girl who is surely younger than his last child. The APC is a gang that comprises thugs, thieves, homosexuals, paedophiles, bisexuals, sadists, sociopaths, demented fools and devilish worshippers.
Re: #KogiDecide2015: A Choice Between Captain Idris Wada And Pa Audu Abubakar by engineerboat(m): 10:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

This clown shaaaaa grin

What else do you want from someone that single handedly created over 100 electrification schemes and 65 water projects created in a short and limited time ? He contributed greatly to education in that state by establishing more than enough polytechnics , numerous TV stations and Radio Stations. The list is countless.
#KogiBeWise.

TV Stattiions like, Polytechnic like, is that all you have to say.
Must you say clawn because u want to make a point
Re: #KogiDecide2015: A Choice Between Captain Idris Wada And Pa Audu Abubakar by engineerboat(m): 10:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
GabrielSuswam:

Lol Audu isn't an Angel...Yes, But with Wada as PDP Candidate Audu doesn't need to campaign any longer...

Anyigba peeps have started mobilising heavily for Audu his incompetency brought PAAU sorry KSU...lol

it is a lost war for PDP

What a beautiful contradictory statement. Someone who immortalize himself while still alive and in office. PAAU (Prince Abubakar Audu University) shey na him Papa school or for kogites.

So he one come back to revert the name back from KSU to PPAFU (Pa Prince Abubakar Audu Family University)
Re: #KogiDecide2015: A Choice Between Captain Idris Wada And Pa Audu Abubakar by nwadiuko1(m): 11:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Cc:
Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxel erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, Whynotthetruth, Dearpreye, Firefire, Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria and all patriots

1 Like

Re: #KogiDecide2015: A Choice Between Captain Idris Wada And Pa Audu Abubakar by Emperortj93(m): 7:38am On Sep 16, 2015
I honestly don't like the both candidate but i will leave that for kogi people to decide

thanks tonyebarcanista for the mention

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Jummai Al-hassan Biography And Profile / The Top 5 Most Populated Tribe In Nigeria? #DEBATE / American Lady Reveals Secret Plans Of China Against Nigeria, Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.