Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Choice Of An Operator To Build Career With - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Choice Of An Operator To Build Career With (348 Views)

How To Build Career In Law / Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification / How To Improve On Your Career With I.T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Choice Of An Operator To Build Career With by humanrights: 3:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
If you are looking for one of the mobile network operators to work with, my advice to you is run as fast and far as you can from Globacom. Airtel, Etisalat and MTN are all places you can slowly build a career and grow. The overall Management of Globacom is flawd which reflects in their not paying staff regularly or paying service providers revenues for services provided.
Re: Choice Of An Operator To Build Career With by wisemanj(m): 6:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
Hoow do u mean

(1) (Reply)

Live For Something Greater Than You And Move With People That Share Your Rhythm / Please Gentle And Lady Nairalanders My Frnd Need Your Votes...thanks!! / Do You Know It Is Possible?????????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.