Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! (7827 Views)

Xenophobia: Henry Okay, Nigerians Attacked In South African Prisons - MEND / PHOTOS: Prisons Service, Comptroller-general, Mr Ja'afaru Visits Gov. Udom / Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by Femsyn(m): 6:04pm On Sep 15, 2015

1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
softapple go rent one room there I don tire for u

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by 1bunne4lif(m): 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
I WANT TO BE CONVICTED THERE. BETTER THAN NIGERIA

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by Cutehector(m): 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
Story
Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by Eeser: 6:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
Na wao
Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
"prefer this prison to aso rock". Quote me anywhere.

10 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
I'd rather live in my shambles a freeman than live a luxurious life in prison!!!

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by magabounce(m): 6:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
Dahh... shii looks like a condo
Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by WASMOG(m): 6:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"prefer this prison to aso rock". Quote me anywhere.
and I pray u will get there

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by Femsyn(m): 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
MORE PHOTOS:

1. Musical Instruments for Inmates
2. Inmates' Kitchen
3. The Library
4. Inmate having a sunbath

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by kuljayms1(m): 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
Omo woju o

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by Vyolet(f): 6:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
There is nothing as good as freedom. Even if it is as beautiful as Burj Khalifa,it still remains a Prison.

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by mikool007(m): 6:58pm On Sep 15, 2015
Norwigians like ; guyz lets rob a bank nd get caught grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
mikool007:

Dude, the fear in getting caught there as a citizen is not the prisons but the fear of losing your share of the National GDP
Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by ocholawealth(m): 7:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
This will encourage guys to commit crime o...
Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by Onemansquad(m): 7:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
mikool007:
u wil be suprised the way they wil torture you and deport you back to nigeria to cum serve ur jail sentence

7 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by Adatob(m): 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
Skibo wait ar u kiddin me?
Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by mikool007(m): 8:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
Onemansquad:

u wil be suprised the way they wil torture you and deport you back to nigeria to cum serve ur jail sentence
yeh! Dey'l torture me with hospitality
Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by pet4ril(f): 8:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
No wonder one of our Nigeria musicians said if love is a crime am willing to be wanted.. I would have done anything to enter dat prison if I were there shocked cool cool

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
Cutehector:
Story

It is true.

Norway is the world's second largest producer of oil....and they have just 11 million people.

Norway also has a large industrial sector....including manufacturing and exporting spare parts for the machines they use in drilling for oil.

As such....they have the cash to build nice modern prisons.

Modified.(16/09/15)...some chaps have correctly pointed out that Norway is no 15...and has 5 million people.

Which still proves my point....the fact is Norway has more money to spend because their population is far less than Nigeria (no 8, 170million).

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by bife: 8:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
prison.... Ok let's see
Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by wordcat(m): 8:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
Too beautiful but FREEDOM is FREEDOM. I rather live in Ajegunle than to be in the most beautiful prison in the world.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by Cutehector(m): 8:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
bushdoc9919:

It is true.

Norway is the world's second largest producer of oil....and they have just 11 million people.

Norway also has a large industrial sector....including manufacturing and exporting spare parts for the machines they use in drilling for oil.

I read that its one of d most expensiv places to live in on earth...

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by slimfit1(m): 8:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
The is equivalent to first class hotel in lagos and abuja if you even double the bed.
Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by coolitempa(f): 8:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
bushdoc9919:

It is true.

No yaps.....just thought I should let you know....Norway is number 15...not number two... wink

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by abumeinben(m): 8:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
Biko how much I go pay commit crime fr dia....

#restless
Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by ThePeacemaker(m): 8:58pm On Sep 15, 2015
Jesu!! This looks more like white house
Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
Buhari is going to give Nigerians beta prisons
So that op here can ....
Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by joystickextendr: 9:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
A prison will always b a prison undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by gebest: 9:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
o boy u want make prison dey hungry some people abi?
Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by gebest: 9:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
o boy u want make prison dey hungry some people abi?
Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by vkon2(m): 9:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
no company in nigeria is willing to drop this for intallmental payment,,and some peeps are enjoying it for free

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Things We Crucified GEJ For Which Are Still Happening Under Buhari & MORE / Governor Udom Emmanuel Consults Labour Over His Political Ambition / Senate To Summon Wike Over Worsening Banditry In Abuja – FCT Senator, Kingibe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.