Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,039 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview (227855 Views)

Whyte Cleon Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (11 Positions) / Whyte Cleon Aptitude Test And Interview At Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by bacco2000(m): 4:26am On Dec 02, 2015
sessytony:
It was a free-styled interview. No pressure

So what did wema people tell you
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Joecares: 9:17am On Dec 02, 2015
Pls is dere anyone who wrote test for 23/24 nov here?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Joecares: 9:32am On Dec 02, 2015
bacco2000:

pls what were u asked at whyte-cleon interview?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Abimbex007: 9:41am On Dec 02, 2015
@ Joe, I did d test on d 24th
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Abimbex007: 12:49pm On Dec 02, 2015
Jst got a panel interview invite at wema secretariat ibadan 4d post of branch service associate. Whoz wif me on dis?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Joecares: 1:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
Abimbex007:
Jst got a panel interview invite at wema secretariat ibadan 4d post of branch service associate. Whoz wif me on dis?
did u get it as an sms or a mail@ abimbex?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Abimbex007: 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
Joecares:
did u get it as an sms or a mail@ abimbex?
Sms
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Joecares: 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
Abimbex007:
Sms
ok congrats anyway
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Bussietos(m): 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2015
Having an interview too tomorrow @ wema ibadan can u pls tell me hw to get there from abeokuta
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by kolajosh(m): 5:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
Bussietos:
Having an interview too tomorrow @ wema ibadan can u pls tell me hw to get there from abeokuta
The location u put on your answer sheet then wasn't Lagos, right?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Abimbex007: 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
Bussietos:
Also in abk
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Abimbex007: 9:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
Are u invited 4d same post?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Bussietos(m): 10:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
@ abimbe007 yes I wrote abeokuta as my location and it is the same post I was callled for too branch service associate. Do anyone know d responsibilities of a branch services associate
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by olempe(m): 10:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
Bussietos:
@ abimbe007 yes I wrote abeokuta as my location and it is the same post I was callled for too branch service associate. Do anyone know d responsibilities of a branch services associate
Customer care I think
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by sessytony(m): 11:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
bacco2000:

They asked y i want to join d coy, my expected salary frm wema and my strengths. I was also told to ask any question..... My question was when should i resume cool
bacco2000:

They asked y i want to join d coy, my expected salary frm wema and my strengths. I was also told to ask any question..... My question was when am i expected to resume?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Joecares: 8:09am On Dec 03, 2015
sessytony:

They asked y i want to join d coy, my expected salary frm wema and my strengths. I was also told to ask any question..... My question was when should i resume cool
They asked y i want to join d coy, my expected salary frm wema and my strengths. I was also told to ask any question..... My question was when am i expected to resume?
Wishing u guys success in your interview today.

1 Like

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Generaloluseye: 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
What was their reply when u asked when u ll be resuming?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by preetygina: 3:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
I heard whytecleon recently advertised for another job opening this month. How true is that?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by AsherStorm(m): 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
preetygina:
I heard whytecleon recently advertised for another job opening this month. How true is that?

yes, transaction officer, applied last night but nothing from them yet
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by sessytony(m): 7:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
I was told that we still av a final stage b4 resumption. It will be an online chat
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Generaloluseye: 9:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
Pls share the link of this new job.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by olempe(m): 9:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
Generaloluseye:
Pls share the link of this new job.

Apply here http://whytecleon.com/job/transaction-officers-to/
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by preetygina: 9:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
Does whytecleon ve a branch in south east? If yes, where precisely?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by preetygina: 9:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
Does whytecleon ve a branch in south east? If yes, where precisely? I ve jst applied. Hoping to be invited.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Generaloluseye: 10:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
How soon ll that be? But what ll the online chat look like. That means we re not doing CBT
sessytony:
I was told that we still av a final stage b4 resumption. It will be an online chat
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by sessytony(m): 11:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
Generaloluseye:
How soon ll that be? But what ll the online chat look like. That means we re not doing CBT
b4 end of jan
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by eddiemei(m): 4:31am On Dec 04, 2015
Good morni,i just applied for the TO advertised and no response.just want to prepare plz who has idea wat their questions will be lyk. Applied frm benin,anybody with me?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by olempe(m): 9:30am On Dec 04, 2015
eddiemei:
Good morni,i just applied for the TO advertised and no response.just want to prepare plz who has idea wat their questions will be lyk. Applied frm benin,anybody with me?
Pls read from page 5.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Generaloluseye: 11:02am On Dec 04, 2015
Was that what u were told? Someone said he was told 2 weeks.
sessytony:

b4 end of jan
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by olempe(m): 2:41pm On Dec 07, 2015
This place is dry guys, anything new?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Generaloluseye: 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
Ve u been interviewed by wema? How did yours go? How soon were u told that they ll get back to u?
olempe:
This place is dry guys, anything new?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (72) (Reply)

Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.