Stats: 3,159,287 members, 7,839,425 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos (75621 Views)

Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein / Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos / Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Sira Kante In New York (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by gidjah(m): 8:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
Its basically bcause, our snse of good morals and judgement has gone really sour in this part of the earth, we have now come to settle with the wrong things as right, and so so unfortunate, our political, Traditional and Religious leaders have really failed in this area,na only god fit help innocent souls of taday o.
chocolateme:
How come when a lady covers all her assets in a picture, no one will admire her instead she gets comments like "ok, sister, not bad, we have seen"
But when a lady exposed every every, hmm "likes" will start rolling in with sweet comments and adorations?

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by ExInferis(m): 8:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
chocolateme:
How come when a lady covers all her assets in a picture, no one will admire her instead she gets comments like "ok, sister, not bad, we have seen"
But when a lady exposed every every, hmm "likes" will start rolling in with sweet comments and adorations?

That's how we were programmed.

A girl in clothes is like a gift still wrapped.

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by harry509: 8:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
metronaija:

Davido’s girlfriend, 19-year-old Guinean beauty, Sira Kante released some photos that are way too hot to touch.

The US based model who has been connected with Davido but hasn’t been heard from since the singer became a father, shows that she is still a force to reckon with.

Check out Sira in all her hotness;

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/09/davidos-girlfriend-flaunts-her-boobs-in.html

hmmmmmM. I don't even know hw dis post wil stop d rain falling here n edo state evriday.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by hustler86(m): 8:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
chocolateme:
A bikini exposes 90% of a woman's body and only covers 10%, of which the covered part is where the area of interest is. grin

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 15, 2015
chocolateme:
Because men are polygamous in nature. They like to see women nakked or half nakked.

Also some men go to nightclub to see women dance nakked and later ask for one night stand.

It's really pitiful.

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
hustler86:

A bikini exposes 90% of a woman's body and only covers 10%, of which the covered part is where the area of interest is. grin
Area of interest or centre of gravity? grin

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by shizzy7(f): 8:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
CFCman:

She's Sophie
Oh ,,,,I didn't know she's even Dele Momodu's cousin,,, That man is very good in konnecting people.... I guess Davido Searched beyond Beauty...

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
chocolateme:

Because SEX sells in this century.
Imagine a sexy, either nude or covered beautiful female is used for a TV advert of male boxers, shaving stick, bolts and nuts etc even in religion; it's a female voice or der smile used in billboard etc

An advert about white house, a sexy cooperate lady is used...

SEX SELLS undecided

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by canDy4eva(f): 8:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
chocolateme:
But when a lady exposes every every, hmm "likes" will start rolling in with sweet comments and adorations?
my dear, sex is cheap n evil is trendy... God knwz hiz!
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by chocolateme(f): 9:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
IVORY2009:

Choco, sup? To ans ur question, it's becos "sex" sells faster.. cheesy
missed u
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by IVORY2009(m): 9:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
chocolateme:
missed u

missed u toooooo

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by chocolateme(f): 9:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
niggi4life:
bros, you are so wrong, infact, men love it when they can't see the hidden treasure but can only figure it out with their thoughts, take a look at blue films, u get excited when the girl is clothed but once she's nude, you dont get much interest anymore..... Think am well bros
niggi4life, how far? Do u usually see your fellow guy when you see the "f" beside my moniker or my dp? Lol
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
LadyAimy:
is your girlfriend this pretty? tongue[
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 15, 2015
LadyAimy:
is your girlfriend this pretty? tongue[
I don't even think of keeping one.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by msbbash(m): 9:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
our ladies are disgrace this days. the lady fine nw! nt on till she come out naked.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by wtfCode: 9:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
...and this is how i wasted my mb. Op and the mod that pushed this to frontpage, God is watching both of u.

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by joes11(m): 9:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
Cutehector:
Well, she aint bad....

Ashawo
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by Lawsimon(m): 9:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
saintkel:
Now I knw y my dad was scared of having female kids
my uncles pray always to God not to give them female children cos them sabi bring shame and embarrassment to family. Me i don't know what to say.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by IVORY2009(m): 9:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
chocolateme:
niggi4life, how far? Do u usually see your fellow guy when you see the "f" beside my moniker or my dp? Lol

grin shocked
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by opeyemidy: 10:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
Babangida70:
Make I kukuma flaunt my babe Own too

@OP....this is the real definition of Flaunting.
Too Much Of Everything Is Bad Bro, Dat One Will Just Wound U
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by cococandy(f): 10:08pm On Sep 15, 2015
Very lovely pictures
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by possibilita(m): 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
chocolateme:
But when a lady exposes every every, hmm "likes" will start rolling in with sweet comments and adorations?

FTC
Chocolate cream
bcoz the temperature of temptation is high.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by Bruno3000(m): 10:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
chocolateme:

FTC
Chocolate cream
because we dey for end time na... U should knw by now
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by sage2(m): 10:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
chocolateme:

FTC
Chocolate cream

How do you mean "her assets"? Stop treating women as commodities.

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by chichriso: 10:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
rubbish
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by saintkel(m): 10:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
Lawsimon:
my uncles pray always to God not to give them female children cos them sabi bring shame and embarrassment to family. Me i don't know what to say.
Lol we go warn our wives not to give birth to a gal child then
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 15, 2015
It is because of these kinds of useless and meaningless thread that Sile12 deactivated out of annoyance.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
ok_
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
chocolateme:

FTC
Chocolate cream

Yeah, that's life nowadays. Our minds had been poisoned.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by BobUg28(m): 1:09am On Sep 16, 2015
Another slowpoke craving for popularity.

We have seen it.
No thanks to you.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by Gynacologist(m): 5:14am On Sep 16, 2015
bankyblue:
Na the baby mama be this? Abeg anty I won work under u o and also drink fron the fountain of life.
fountain of lyf?

Meet Tessy Isioma Olotta, Cross BBNaija Instagram Handler (Photos) / Reekado Banks' New Look At Davido’s Concert Got Fans Worried (Photos) / Sabina Umeh-akamune And Kese Jabari On Mode Men Magazine Cover (photos)