Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos (75618 Views)

Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein / Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos / Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Sira Kante In New York (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by Walexsammy(m): 5:29am On Sep 16, 2015
erisegun:
Na dis kind news l dey like grin

Lala omo wobe cheesy
why u no go like am..#badoo
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by Lawsimon(m): 6:04am On Sep 16, 2015
saintkel:
Lol we go warn our wives not to give birth to a gal child then
lols...but if there are no female children, procreation no go dey possible.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by SHOCK7(m): 7:03am On Sep 16, 2015
chocolateme:
How come when a lady covers all her assets in a picture, no one will admire her instead she gets comments like "ok, sister, not bad, we have seen"
But when a lady exposes every every, hmm "likes" will start rolling in with sweet comments and adorations?

FTC
Chocolate cream
D way of d world babe,besides u just OK on 'ur pro pic!
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by Spidermon: 7:23am On Sep 16, 2015
chocolateme:
How come when a lady covers all her assets in a picture, no one will admire her instead she gets comments like "ok, sister, not bad, we have seen"
But when a lady exposes every every, hmm "likes" will start rolling in with sweet comments and adorations?

FTC
Chocolate cream

I am in the mood to pay compliments. Oya you sef upload breastt pics
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 16, 2015
chocolateme:

FTC
Chocolate cream

That's a guys world for you.

We are very visual beings. Its hardwired in our DNA. A guy would have to be gay not to gloat at exposed assets.

Even I myself. I take a moment to catch a glimpse and maybe stare discreetly when I see a voluptuous booobs or an earth shattering hips especially those that vibrate feverishly. Sometimes if I can, I might take a "deliberate" accidental brush against them. Yeah I know that's bad. That may be called sexual harassment, but everyone has a guilty pleasure right? But then the moment they are out of sight its outta my head and I don't even give it a second thought. I probably wont remember it ever again.

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by j1mmy: 9:13am On Sep 16, 2015
Any woman with fake hair is not a beautiful woman.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by hamzeiy: 9:37am On Sep 16, 2015
osjoshua:
beauty fades,........... breast sags.........face wrinkles....... modern technology fades away.....,.... nothing in this world people......and one day death ll come

just imagine a nice looking girl exposing her self this way...
QUESTION TO BE ASK:
1.what ll be her reward?
2.what message is she trying to showcase?
3.isn't this a shame to the parents,family and friends?

please let's not encourage this immoral act in our society... sometimes I imagine what the next generation gonna be like if we don't destroy this immoral acts now....

vanity
at last....a reasonable comment
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by hamzeiy: 10:07am On Sep 16, 2015
Ganoderma:

That's a guys world for you.

We are very visual beings. Its hardwired in our DNA. A guy would have to be gay not to gloat at exposed assets.

Even I myself. I take a moment to catch a glimpse and maybe stare discreetly when I see a voluptuous booobs or an earth shattering hips especially those that vibrate feverishly. Sometimes if I can, I might take a "deliberate" accidental brush against them. Yeah I know that's bad. That may be called sexual harassment, but everyone has a guilty pleasure right? But then the moment they are out of sight its outta my head and I don't even give it a second thought. I probably wont remember it ever again.

u aint completely ryt bro....some of us are more intrested with descently dressed ladies ....been naked dosnt really turn sum pple on...it jus makes us see them as a sex object to be used and dump
....at the end of the day....the well dressed lady gets the glory...nd dts wat really matters
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by hamzeiy: 10:13am On Sep 16, 2015
chocolateme:

FTC
Chocolate cream

mr gadermo that quoted you isnt completely right ...

u aint completely ryt bro....some of us are more intrested
with descently dressed ladies ....been Unclad dosnt really
turn sum pple on...it jus makes us see them as a sex
object to be used and dump
....at the end of the day....the well dressed lady gets the
glory...nd dts wat really matters
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by chocolateme(f): 10:32am On Sep 16, 2015
hamzeiy:

mr gadermo that quoted you isnt completely right ...

u aint completely ryt bro....some of us are more intrested
with descently dressed ladies ....been Unclad dosnt really
turn sum pple on...it jus makes us see them as a sex
object to be used and dump
....at the end of the day....the well dressed lady gets the
glory...nd dts wat really matters
yes exactly my thoughts, but why are you calling me "bros" is that all you see close to my moniker?
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by simdam500(m): 11:36am On Sep 16, 2015
19?

I disagree sad
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by Tronic(m): 11:37am On Sep 16, 2015
Dark complexion is beautiful i must say smiley
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by hamzeiy: 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
chocolateme:
yes exactly my thoughts, but why are you calling me "bros" is that all you see close to my moniker?
lol...no vex jare my dear..na mistake...fine girl like you...#smiling
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by erisegun: 2:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
Walexsammy:
why u no go like am..#badoo
chai! Na lalalastical name I put o* see as him con turn d tin against me!
shocked chei! Mi gbe

*lalalastical u don die 4 my hand today* nur lemme cash u* I knw say na ur work
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by Chinex2000(m): 3:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
chocolateme:

FTC
Chocolate cream
Dats y d gals keep flauting it cuz dat rilly wat dea want..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Tessy Isioma Olotta, Cross BBNaija Instagram Handler (Photos) / Reekado Banks' New Look At Davido’s Concert Got Fans Worried (Photos) / Sabina Umeh-akamune And Kese Jabari On Mode Men Magazine Cover (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.