Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

All Atheists Must See This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Atheists Must See This (1458 Views)

Challenge Go All Atheists, Agnostics, Deists And Liberals And Freethinkers / To All Atheists. Once And For All.. / FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Atheists Must See This by noetic(m): 11:56pm On Apr 09, 2009
Re: All Atheists Must See This by noetic(m): 12:11am On Apr 10, 2009
where is huxley. bawomolo, KAG, mazaje, wirinet et all

where are u all, children of disbelief?
Re: All Atheists Must See This by mazaje(m): 12:20am On Apr 10, 2009
noetic:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6558374731701554520

what is this nonsense? have you watched the daja'al? it is the islamic prediction of the end of days according to the koran. . . keep living in ur bubble of delusion, i was once like you. . . . .
Re: All Atheists Must See This by KAG: 12:33am On Apr 10, 2009
Rather than spend 45 minutes watching that, I read Moby D[b]ick[/b] and found that I could predict things too> Here's a guy that did the Moby [b]D[/b]ick code:

http://cs.anu.edu.au/~bdm/dilugim/moby.html
Re: All Atheists Must See This by noetic(m): 12:35am On Apr 10, 2009
mazaje:

what is this nonsense? have you watched the daja'al? it is the islamic prediction of the end of days according to the koran. . . keep living in ur bubble of delusion, i was once like you. . . . .
shaaaarrraaappppppppppppp  grin grin grin

watch it first before u start postin ur usual nonsense. at least that way u have sometin meaningful to contribute.
Re: All Atheists Must See This by noetic(m): 12:38am On Apr 10, 2009
KAG:

Rather than spend 45 minutes watching that, I read Moby D[b]ick[/b] and found that I could predict things too> Here's a guy that did the Moby [b]D[/b]ick code:

http://cs.anu.edu.au/~bdm/dilugim/moby.html
thou unobjective atheist. . , . .why not watch the video?
Re: All Atheists Must See This by mazaje(m): 12:52am On Apr 10, 2009
noetic:

shaaaarrraaappppppppppppp  grin grin grin

watch it first before u start postin ur usual nonsense. at least that way u have sometin meaningful to contribute.

25 mins into the video all i can say is that this can be done with any book, like the koran or harry porter. this is just the work of fundamentalist jewish rabbi's that have no work to do but to spread conspiracy theories all over the place, i have watched a few of such "decodings" of the koran also. . . . do you believe that the hebrew language is the holy language of yahweh as some of the hebrew mystics are implying?
Re: All Atheists Must See This by noetic(m): 10:25am On Apr 10, 2009
mazaje:

25 mins into the video all i can say is that this can be done with any book, like the koran or harry porter. this is just the work of fundamentalist jewish rabbi's that have no work to do but to spread conspiracy theories all over the place, i have watched a few of such "decodings" of the koran also. . . . do you believe that the hebrew language is the holy language of yahweh as some of the hebrew mystics are implying?
u couldnt bear to see the whole video, cos of the overwhelming reality involved. well understood.
Re: All Atheists Must See This by mazaje(m): 12:50pm On Apr 10, 2009
noetic:

u couldnt bear to see the whole video, cos of the overwhelming reality involved. well understood.

overwhelming reality or over whelming conspiracy  grin grin? have have watched a few both on the christian and the muslim side. do you believe that hebrew is the holy langauge of yahweh as the jewish  mystics are saying? why is it that they people can easily decode only things that happened in the past? why can't they even with the so call "code" predict things that will happen in the future? its easier to find codes that show things that happened in the past and not the future right? grin grin bunch of deluded rabbis
Re: All Atheists Must See This by mazaje(m): 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2009
here is a scientific refutation of the bible codes by the conspiracy theorist rabbis.

http://cs.anu.edu.au/~bdm/dilugim/torah.html
Re: All Atheists Must See This by bawomolo(m): 6:21pm On Apr 10, 2009
lmao, i prefer the Da Vinci code
Re: All Atheists Must See This by noetic(m): 2:20pm On Apr 11, 2009
bawomolo:

lmao, i prefer the Da Vinci code

u like too much fiction . . . , . live in reality my dear.
Re: All Atheists Must See This by duduspace(m): 5:13pm On Apr 12, 2009
Come and see, "Noetic" wonder grin grin
Re: All Atheists Must See This by jackdaniel(m): 7:17pm On Apr 12, 2009
Silly you, you can predict the future with anything if you understand the pattern, haven't you heard of chaos theorem, neural networks, daft punk.study more and believe less. grin grin grin or believe when it's essential. stop wallowing in ignorance, shocked, with the techniques used in that video i can find any silly messages even in the lord of the rings novel by tolkein, grin, "my people perish b'cos of lack of knowledge", even your bible say's that, olodo grin
Re: All Atheists Must See This by noetic(m): 10:51pm On Apr 12, 2009
jackdaniel:

Silly you, you can predict the future with anything if you understand the pattern, haven't you heard of chaos theorem, neural networks, daft punk.study more and believe less. grin grin grin or believe when it's essential. stop wallowing in ignorance, shocked, with the techniques used in that video i can find any silly messages even in the lord of the rings novel by tolkein, grin, "my people perish b'cos of lack of knowledge", even your bible say's that, olodo grin

when u open ur mouth like this, u cannot hide ur lack of intelligence. grin grin grin
Re: All Atheists Must See This by duduspace(m): 11:30pm On Apr 12, 2009
noetic:

when u open ur mouth like this, u cannot hide ur lack of intelligence. grin grin grin

Why beleive in bible code and not "Moby [b]D[/b]ick" code? even the Yoruba oracle (opele) has some element of probability theory in it and might predict the future better than the bible. I remember watching a Nigerian soccer match in the past (In the old Ondo state) where a Professor of Yoruba correctly predicted the score line of the Nigeria vs Algeria match (en route to USA 94). You are blabbing rubbish my friend.
Re: All Atheists Must See This by jackdaniel(m): 5:45pm On Apr 13, 2009
when u open ur mouth like this, u cannot hide ur lack of intelligence. Grin Grin Grin

noetic = psychotic + delusional, grin grin grin, guess this shows a sign of intelligence, tongue
Re: All Atheists Must See This by mazaje(m): 7:57pm On Apr 13, 2009
jackdaniel:

noetic = psychotic + delusional, grin grin grin, guess this shows a sign of intelligence, tongue

noetic is living in a bubble of delusion. . . . yet he is quick to proclaim that he more intelligent than others. . . .
Re: All Atheists Must See This by Bobbyaf(m): 9:17pm On Apr 13, 2009
One of the problems I have with it is that I do not trust what a software has to say, especially if I had nothing to do with seeing how it was built in the first place. I can't take their word for it.

For me to find legitimacy with such a coding system I'd have to see a manual approach to the decoding even if it takes years to do it. Starting from Genesis right back to Malachi do the decoding manually and then see what comes up.

Why hasn't it yet occurred to the same Jews to verify whether or not Jesus was/is their Messiah?

Why hasn't it yet occurred to the Jews to verify that their Messiah is coming again in glory as Enoch predicted?
Re: All Atheists Must See This by noetic(m): 10:22pm On Apr 13, 2009
mazaje:

noetic is living in a bubble of delusion. . . . yet he is quick to proclaim that he more intelligent than others. . . .

I dont recall ever calling myself intelligent, though I wouldn't deny my intelligence. grin grin grin

what I still find stupefying is the rationality or lack of it behind the atheism concept.

I consider ur inability along with ur fellow atheist, to explain the scope and rationality of atheism to be very very very unintelligent.
Re: All Atheists Must See This by noetic(m): 10:25pm On Apr 13, 2009
duduspace:

Why beleive in bible code and not "Moby [b]D[/b]ick" code? even the Yoruba oracle (opele) has some element of probability theory in it and might predict the future better than the bible. I remember watching a Nigerian soccer match in the past (In the old Ondo state) where a Professor of Yoruba correctly predicted the score line of the Nigeria vs Algeria match (en route to USA 94). You are blabbing rubbish my friend.

I dont even know how to reply u, cos it amazes me as to how u just open ur mouth to chat shit.

did i offer an opinion on the contents of d video?
I only wanted nairaland atheists to view the video and then we can discuss and debate our beliefs and lack of it.
isn't it stupid to criticise me (my opinion) when I haven't even expressed it?
Re: All Atheists Must See This by noetic(m): 10:34pm On Apr 13, 2009
Bobbyaf:

One of the problems I have with it is that I do not trust what a software has to say, especially if I had nothing to do with seeing how it was built in the first place. I can't take their word for it.

For me to find legitimacy with such a coding system I'd have to see a manual approach to the decoding even if it takes years to do it. Starting from Genesis right back to Malachi do the decoding manually and then see what comes up.

Why hasn't it yet occurred to the same Jews to verify whether or not Jesus was/is their Messiah?

Why hasn't it yet occurred to the Jews to verify that their Messiah is coming again in glory as Enoch predicted?

I quite agree with u though at least to large extent.

But I see it more from the point of view that the bible definitely contains both hidden and revealed messages for the past, present and future.
Like the Jews who wrote the code, anyone can choose to see "what" they want to see in "anything". That probably explains why they are least interested in finding out about Jesus messiahship.

There are biblical prophecies in the bible awaiting fulfilment, the codes is another thing on its own.
Re: All Atheists Must See This by duduspace(m): 10:38pm On Apr 13, 2009
noetic:

I dont even know how to reply u, cos it amazes me as to how u just open ur mouth to chat shit.

did i offer an opinion on the contents of d video?
I only wanted nairaland atheists to view the video and then we can discuss and debate our beliefs and lack of it.
isn't it stupid to criticise me (my opinion) when I haven't even expressed it?

How can you know how to reply when you are totally confused? Do I need to paste everyone of your writings already on this thread? You are really one confused fellow.
Re: All Atheists Must See This by noetic(m): 10:42pm On Apr 13, 2009
duduspace:

How can you know how to reply when you are totally confused? Do I need to paste everyone of your writings already on this thread? You are really one confused fellow.

please paste my writings on this thread before ur misinformed "criticism". How do they constitute an opinion?

Another piggy ranting. . . .

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of The Church - Zac Poonen / Oil Tycoon’s Daughter June Hunt Beckons The Hurting At Her Ministry Center / What Is Evil?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.