Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

What Is Evil? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Evil? (1461 Views)

According To Jesus, Yahweh Is Evil. / Tattoo On The Body Is Evil / Bishop Oyedepo Is Evil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Evil? by advocate666: 11:58am On Dec 07, 2012
Everytime I hear the godly say things about my Master and most of the times associate him with a familiar word: evil.

What is this "evil" that you people keep talking about? Can you give me examples of "evil" and how these examples can be attributed to His Majesty, Satan the Most High?
Re: What Is Evil? by Ayomivic(m): 1:16pm On Dec 07, 2012
advocate666: Everytime I hear the godly say things about my Master and most of the times associate him with a familiar word: evil.

What is this "evil" that you people keep talking about? Can you give me examples of "evil" and how these examples can be attributed to His Majesty, Satan the Most High?
your master is evil.Every things that surrounded your master are evils.Adultery ,forniction,killing, gay,lesbiansm, raping, robbery,incest, etc are all evil and can be found in your master and his servants deed but all these my God and my master (Jesus) forbid.
Re: What Is Evil? by advocate666: 1:19pm On Dec 07, 2012
Ayomivic:
your master is evil.Every things that surrounded your master are evils.Adultery ,forniction,killing, gay,lesbiansm, raping, robbery,incest, etc are all evil and can be found in your master and his servants deed but all these my God and my master (Jesus) forbid.

Do you have any proof or are just making things up?

Mind you, from the only book written by your god, we can see that he, your god, admitted and is guilty of ALL the "evils" you mentioned above.
Re: What Is Evil? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2012
Evil is punishing children for the sins of their father.
Evil is heartlessly stoning a woman was molested but could not shout for help.
Evil is killing a bunch of innocent people becos they do not worship u.
Evil is giving a woman out to the man that molested her.
Evil is deliberately hardening the heart of someone so u could kill him and his people.
Evil is brutaly killing a bunch of naive children for just being kids.

Evil is so many things.
But most of all evil is the fear of the lord, for love does not exist in such a religion.
Re: What Is Evil? by Ayomivic(m): 5:53pm On Dec 10, 2012
advocate666:

Do you have any proof or are just making things up?

Mind you, from the only book written by your god, we can see that he, your god, admitted and is guilty of ALL the "evils" you mentioned above.

If there is proof how can your master be justified over his followers? But because you fail to see the proof the blames will be on you for listen to your master delusion.

My God is holy those he kills are evil that wanted to spoil and render useless his good work.

If you said my God was in support of rape,gay, lesbianism, adultrey,fornication then, you are a big liar like your master.A real servant of his master.
Re: What Is Evil? by advocate666: 7:00pm On Dec 10, 2012
Ayomivic:

If there is proof how can your master be justified over his followers? But because you fail to see the proof the blames will be on you for listen to your master delusion.

My God is holy those he kills are evil that wanted to spoil and render useless his good work.

If you said my God was in support of rape,gay, lesbianism, adultrey,fornication then, you are a big liar like your master.A real servant of his master.

So you have no proof then. Only meaningless statements.
Re: What Is Evil? by Ayomivic(m): 7:08pm On Dec 10, 2012
inurmind: Evil is punishing children for the sins of their father.
Evil is heartlessly stoning a woman was molested but could not shout for help.
Evil is killing a bunch of innocent people becos they do not worship u.
Evil is giving a woman out to the man that molested her.
Evil is deliberately hardening the heart of someone so u could kill him and his people.
Evil is brutaly killing a bunch of naive children for just being kids.

Evil is so many things.
But most of all evil is the fear of the lord, for love does not exist in such a religion.

Mind you, his your creator and he created you for purposes. He decides how you must live your life.

You as a man how will you feel if what you made of mud is dictating for you, disregard you and then bring shame to your name? Will you let that thing be and continue to ridicle your name. It is you that need to be submissive to God's will. God can not submit to man will, Never. Think before it is too late.
Re: What Is Evil? by tobechi74: 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2012
Darknes is absence of light.. Evil is absence of good
Re: What Is Evil? by Ayomivic(m): 9:20pm On Dec 10, 2012
advocate666:

So you have no proof then. Only meaningless statements.
If i show you the proof will you believe?
Re: What Is Evil? by advocate666: 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2012
Ayomivic: If i show you the proof will you believe?

yes
Re: What Is Evil? by advocate666: 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2012
tobechi74: Darknes is absence of light.. Evil is absence of good

will you call ordering a genocide an evil act?
Re: What Is Evil? by Kay17: 10:09pm On Dec 10, 2012
tobechi74: Darknes is absence of light.. Evil is absence of good

Likewise light is the absence of darkness.

@OP

Evil is a mispurpose, imperfection basically.
Re: What Is Evil? by VictorR1(m): 10:56pm On Dec 10, 2012
okeyxyz defined evil on a thread, I don't remember which thread but it was interesting. He defined evil as "to be against, or to be an adversary" and this makes sense to me. therefore, even god himself can be evil when he moves against a person or nation and there is evidence in the bible to support that. One such verse said that an evil spirit from the lord took over paul and caused him to attack david.
Re: What Is Evil? by tobechi20(m): 10:58pm On Dec 10, 2012
advocate666:

will you call ordering a genocide an evil act?
. Why was d genocite orderd? Was it self defence? Was it d only solution? Who were killed?
Re: What Is Evil? by advocate666: 11:14pm On Dec 10, 2012
tobechi20: . Why was d genocite orderd?

A good question. I guess it was to take the resources of other people.

tobechi20: . Was it self defence?

No

tobechi20: . Was it d only solution?

No. Far from it.

tobechi20: . Who were killed?

The Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites.
Re: What Is Evil? by tobechi74: 6:46pm On Dec 12, 2012
advocate666:

A good question. I guess it was to take the resources of other people.

No

No. Far from it. U GUESS , URE NT SURE .

The Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites.
u
Re: What Is Evil? by advocate666: 10:54pm On Dec 12, 2012
tobechi74: u
guess
Re: What Is Evil? by tobechi20(m): 12:04am On Dec 13, 2012
Meanin ure nt sure...y dont u confirm.
Re: What Is Evil? by advocate666: 1:22am On Dec 13, 2012
tobechi20: Meanin ure nt sure...y dont u confirm.

yes. that's why i called it a good question. Do they actually reduce your IQs in church or were you born sttupid?
Re: What Is Evil? by tobechi20(m): 6:34am On Dec 13, 2012
Evil action arise from good intention
Re: What Is Evil? by advocate666: 11:08am On Dec 13, 2012
tobechi20: Evil action arise from good intention

Once again, will you call ordering a genocide an evil act?
Re: What Is Evil? by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 13, 2012
advocate666:

Once again, will you call ordering a genocide an evil act?
CAN YOU SHOW US WHERE A GENOCIDE WAS ORDERED IN THE BIBLE. QUOTE THE VERSE
Re: What Is Evil? by advocate666: 11:25am On Dec 13, 2012
obadiah777: CAN YOU SHOW US WHERE A GENOCIDE WAS ORDERED IN THE BIBLE. QUOTE THE VERSE

Answer the question first: will you call ordering a genocide an evil act?
Re: What Is Evil? by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 13, 2012
advocate666:

Answer the question first: will you call ordering a genocide an evil act?
YOU DO KNOW THAT ORDERING PEOPLE TO BE KILLED AND GETTING DECAPITATED MEANS BEING PUT IN SUBJECTION. HAVING ALL YOUR PHILOSOPHIES AND DOCTRINES BANISHED FROM THE FOREFRONT INTO OBLIVION. FOR EXAMPLE THERE IS A VILLAGE OF HEATHENS WHO ALL WORSHIP GOATS. THE LORD SAYS GO TO THAT VILLAGE AND DECAPITATE AND KILL ALL THOSE THERE, MEANS GO THERE AND WIPE OUT THEIR DOCTRINE AND TOMFOOLERY AND SHOW THEM THE LAWS STATUTES AND COMMANDMENTS THAT I HAVE GIVEN TO YOU. DO NOT TAKE ON THEIR CUSTOMS

JUST AS IT SAYS SOME OF YOU WILL BE DECAPITATED FOR CHRIST. DOESNT MEAN PHYSICAL DECAPITATION. IT JUST MEANS THAT IN ALL THE HEATHEN NATIONS THAT I WILL DRIVE YOU INTO, THE DOCTRINES OF THE HEATHENS WILL OVERSHADOW YOURS AND YOU WILL BE AN OUTCAST AMONGST THEM <<<< PUNISHMENT HE RESERVES FOR THE ISRAELITES AT ALL TIMES. DRIVES THEM IN THE MIDST OF HEATHEN. THE THINKING BEHIND IT IS THAT IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO WORSHIP YOUR GOD IN YOUR OWN LAND, I WILL MAKE YOU WORSHIP THE HEATHENS gODS IN THEIR OWN LAND AND MAKE YOU SUBJECT TO THEM FOR WANT OF ALL THINGS. AND YOU SHALL EAT YOUR BREAD DEFILED AMONGST THE HEATHENS. OR JUST TO TRY AND TEST AND PURIFY THEM. KINDA HARD HOLDING ON TO THE LORD IN A SEA OF DEMONIC HEATHENS. THIS HOW THE ELECT GET TRIED AND TESTED
Re: What Is Evil? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 13, 2012
^^^@obads, so u mean when god told saul to wipe out everything in the foreign land he meant he should spread the gospel?

Please answer with a yes or with a no.
No essays.

1 Like

Re: What Is Evil? by advocate666: 12:44pm On Dec 13, 2012
obadiah777: YOU DO KNOW THAT ORDERING PEOPLE TO BE KILLED AND GETTING DECAPITATED MEANS BEING PUT IN SUBJECTION. HAVING ALL YOUR PHILOSOPHIES AND DOCTRINES BANISHED FROM THE FOREFRONT INTO OBLIVION. FOR EXAMPLE THERE IS A VILLAGE OF HEATHENS WHO ALL WORSHIP GOATS. THE LORD SAYS GO TO THAT VILLAGE AND DECAPITATE AND KILL ALL THOSE THERE, MEANS GO THERE AND WIPE OUT THEIR DOCTRINE AND TOMFOOLERY AND SHOW THEM THE LAWS STATUTES AND COMMANDMENTS THAT I HAVE GIVEN TO YOU. DO NOT TAKE ON THEIR CUSTOMS

JUST AS IT SAYS SOME OF YOU WILL BE DECAPITATED FOR CHRIST. DOESNT MEAN PHYSICAL DECAPITATION. IT JUST MEANS THAT IN ALL THE HEATHEN NATIONS THAT I WILL DRIVE YOU INTO, THE DOCTRINES OF THE HEATHENS WILL OVERSHADOW YOURS AND YOU WILL BE AN OUTCAST AMONGST THEM <<<< PUNISHMENT HE RESERVES FOR THE ISRAELITES AT ALL TIMES. DRIVES THEM IN THE MIDST OF HEATHEN. THE THINKING BEHIND IT IS THAT IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO WORSHIP YOUR GOD IN YOUR OWN LAND, I WILL MAKE YOU WORSHIP THE HEATHENS gODS IN THEIR OWN LAND AND MAKE YOU SUBJECT TO THEM FOR WANT OF ALL THINGS. AND YOU SHALL EAT YOUR BREAD DEFILED AMONGST THE HEATHENS. OR JUST TO TRY AND TEST AND PURIFY THEM. KINDA HARD HOLDING ON TO THE LORD IN A SEA OF DEMONIC HEATHENS. THIS HOW THE ELECT GET TRIED AND TESTED

Still the question remains unanswered: will you call ordering a genocide an evil act?

1 Like

Re: What Is Evil? by tobechi74: 7:01pm On Dec 13, 2012
jonathan removed fuel subsidy . is it an evil act ?
Re: What Is Evil? by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 14, 2012
inurmind: ^^^@obads, so u mean when god told saul to wipe out everything in the foreign land he meant he should spread the gospel?

Please answer with a yes or with a no.
No essays.
SCRIPTURES IS CODED. THE LORD DOES NOT ORDER DEATH. HE JUST REMOVES HIS PROTECTION FROM YOU AND THEN SOMEONE WILL COME AND KILL YOU OUT OF THEIR OWN DEMONIC LUSTS FOR VIOLENCE ( JAMES 1 VS 13 ).... ITS CALLED 'SPIRITUAL DECAPITATION'. MEANING OVERTAKE ALL THEIR HEATHENISTIC WAYS. KILL THEIR HEATHEN WAYS. OVERRIDE IT. TAKE OVER THEIR THINKING. DONT TAKE ANY OF THEIR CUSTOMS. DONT MARRY THEIR SONS OR DAUGHTERS LEST THEY MAKE YOU START SERVING THEIR gODS
Re: What Is Evil? by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 14, 2012
advocate666:

Still the question remains unanswered: will you call ordering a genocide an evil act?
SPIRITUAL GENOCIDE OR PHYSICAL GENOCIDE ? SPIRITUAL GENOCIDE ? NO
Re: What Is Evil? by advocate666: 9:29am On Dec 14, 2012
obadiah777: SPIRITUAL GENOCIDE OR PHYSICAL GENOCIDE ? SPIRITUAL GENOCIDE ? NO

Physical?
Re: What Is Evil? by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 14, 2012
obadiah777: SCRIPTURES IS CODED. THE LORD DOES NOT ORDER DEATH. HE JUST REMOVES HIS PROTECTION FROM YOU AND THEN SOMEONE WILL COME AND KILL YOU OUT OF THEIR OWN DEMONIC LUSTS FOR VIOLENCE ( JAMES 1 VS 13 ) ITS CALLED 'SPIRITUAL DECAPITATION'. MEANING OVERTAKE ALL THEIR HEATHENISTIC WAYS. KILL THEIR HEATHEN WAYS. OVERRIDE IT. TAKE OVER THEIR THINKING. DONT TAKE ANY OF THEIR CUSTOMS. DONT MARRY THEIR SONS OR DAUGHTERS LEST THEY MAKE YOU START SERVING THEIR gODS

If I follow ur explanation, the former one that is, dis is what i'll get.
God removed his protection from a people who had never even worshipped him, then he put demon lusting igbo in saul and ordered him to kill all in the place.

Unfortunately the igbo did not last and saul spared some people and animals.
Then when god realised the igbo did not work he cursed him with demons and made all his sons including saul himself die a terrible death in war.

The only way this could make sense is if god was the lord of demons.

Okay, now I get itcheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is Evil? by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 14, 2012
inurmind:

If I follow ur explanation, the former one that is, dis is what i'll get.
God removed his protection from a people who had never even worshipped him, then he put demon lusting igbo in saul and ordered him to kill all in the place.

Unfortunately the igbo did not last and saul spared some people and animals.
Then when god realised the igbo did not work he cursed him with demons and made all his sons including saul himself die a terrible death in war.

The only way this could make sense is if god was the lord of demons.

Okay, now I get itcheesy
THE STORY OF SAUL IN QUESTION. CAN YOU QUOTE ME THE VERSE. I HAVENT READ THAT IN A LONG TIME. I FOCUS ON PROPHESYS NOW. BUT ERMM QUOTE IT AND LET ME SEE WHAT YOU ARE GETTING AT

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comedian Akpororo Leading Praise And Worship / Atheism Is The First Step To Satanism: Reject God First / Demystifying Prayer The Royal Telephone (module 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.