Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Internet Violence: Do You Say Things On The Internet . . . - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Internet Violence: Do You Say Things On The Internet . . . (709 Views)

STRIPPER PRAYING! What Do You Say (pics) / You Know You Are An "Americanized" Nigerian If You Say Any Of These.. / In Naija We Say Things Twice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internet Violence: Do You Say Things On The Internet . . . by Winnergal(f): 12:49am On Apr 10, 2009
Do you say things on the internet you wouldn't say face to face . . .

Be honest with your replies . . .
Re: Internet Violence: Do You Say Things On The Internet . . . by netotse(m): 1:00am On Apr 10, 2009
Winnergal:

Do you say things on the internet you wouldn't say face to face . . .

Be honest with your replies . . .

nope. . . do u?
Re: Internet Violence: Do You Say Things On The Internet . . . by Winnergal(f): 1:03am On Apr 10, 2009
I have been guilty of that a couple of times . . .
Re: Internet Violence: Do You Say Things On The Internet . . . by netotse(m): 1:22am On Apr 10, 2009
in lieu of the above. . . i hereby sentence you the defendant to a very bad hair day!
Re: Internet Violence: Do You Say Things On The Internet . . . by Winnergal(f): 6:10pm On Apr 10, 2009
netotse:

in lieu of the above. . . i hereby sentence you the defendant to a very bad hair day!

LOL . . .
Re: Internet Violence: Do You Say Things On The Internet . . . by iice(f): 10:42pm On Apr 10, 2009
netotse:

Rofl @ bad hair day grin grin

@Topic, nope. . .am actually quite mellow here grin I don't take things too serious here. . .come meet me face to face and see what will happen cheesy
Re: Internet Violence: Do You Say Things On The Internet . . . by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 12, 2009
some pple live out their fantasy on the net. that is why you don't take pple and their comments serious.

(1) (Reply)

Whom To Contact About Advertising On This Website?: / Gus Six Vivian Evicted? / Who Is The Most Authentic Woman In Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.