Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Diary Of My Amazing Female German Sherperd - Mimi - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diary Of My Amazing Female German Sherperd - Mimi (5788 Views)

Another Amazing Female Slant Back German Sherperd Pup For Sale From Bobbysaxy / Super Amazing Female Brindle Boerbeol Pup For Sale / 3 Extraordinarily Amazing Female Caucasian Puppies For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of My Amazing Female German Sherperd - Mimi by leksmedia: 8:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
So I decided to get a dog, I have always loved dogs and been looking forward to owning one, then I went for this loveky German Sherperd. I got her 22nd August 2015 from generalj1 - I respect this dude. He is a great man. He was helpful and very friendly and he wasn't about the money .
Mimi is the most playful and fun dog I've ever seen.
I am going to be sharing her pics for you to see her transformation over the coming months .

I feed her strictly milk and meat for the first few days.
Here is her picture at 6weeks the day I went to get her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of My Amazing Female German Sherperd - Mimi by younghartz(m): 9:08pm On Sep 15, 2015
Cutie pie

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Amazing Female German Sherperd - Mimi by leksmedia: 9:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
Thanks boss , she is very hairy and chubby, everyone that sees her wanna take picture with her, even those that dont like dogs , a lady once begged me to sell to her that she looks like a teddy bear that she can cuddle lol
younghartz:
Cutie pie
Re: Diary Of My Amazing Female German Sherperd - Mimi by Apitch(m): 9:29am On Sep 16, 2015
leksmedia:
Thanks boss , she is very hairy and chubby, everyone that sees her wanna take picture with her, even those that dont like dogs , a lady once begged me to sell to her that she looks like a teddy bear that she can cuddle lol
Women n cuddle!
Nice dog bro
Re: Diary Of My Amazing Female German Sherperd - Mimi by leksmedia: 10:35am On Sep 16, 2015
Here is the picture of Mimi at 7 weeks that is one week with me that . she wouldn't pose for camera, I managed to get this .
The first one week wasnt funny , she cried all through the night for the first 2 days she was getting used to the new home, her cries wakes me up at intervals i would have to go and say hi to her before she keeps quiet.it feels like having a new baby, She later got used to being left alone after 3 days. At 7 weeks she wouldn't eat indomie or any other food except meat, fish and milk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of My Amazing Female German Sherperd - Mimi by leksmedia: 10:36am On Sep 16, 2015
This is MiMi at 8 weeks , her features are already taking shape

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of My Amazing Female German Sherperd - Mimi by leksmedia: 12:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
Thanks , infact over 15 people have begged me to give them q puppy when she litters
Apitch:

Women n cuddle!
Nice dog bro

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Amazing Female German Sherperd - Mimi by estykaykennel: 12:47pm On Sep 16, 2015
I see u bro nice1 uve got there. Cheers grin cool
Re: Diary Of My Amazing Female German Sherperd - Mimi by Apitch(m): 2:11pm On Sep 16, 2015
leksmedia:
This is MiMi at 8 weeks , her features are already taking shape
Omo if u continue this way, this dog will really be great when it grows.
Re: Diary Of My Amazing Female German Sherperd - Mimi by leksmedia: 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2015
Check out Mimi at 9 weeks .

Now she eats indomie, she takes fruits everyday (her favourite is banana and apple, she eats carrots too and oranges) started feeding her imported dry foods, She finished a full pot of meat every week, I decided to add fish to the combo, I got someone that supplies me head of fish , and I get meat from a local abbatoir . I have started reducing her milk intake ,

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Amazing Female German Sherperd - Mimi by leksmedia: 3:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
Yea I hope to do so .i am one of those that believe in takibg good care of your pet, why keep a pet when you can't take care of it ,
Apitch:

Omo if u continue this way, this dog will really be great when it grows.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Amazing Female German Sherperd - Mimi by coolsegun2002: 4:47pm On Sep 16, 2015
I love alsatian puppies..wish dey could remain puppies for life..nice doggy
Re: Diary Of My Amazing Female German Sherperd - Mimi by theecaus(m): 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
Me sef dey lik dis ur dog....na how much u get ham
Re: Diary Of My Amazing Female German Sherperd - Mimi by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 16, 2015
Cute doggie

Pls remove the collar from her neck cos she's too young to bear the weight. Wait till she's about 3 months old.
Re: Diary Of My Amazing Female German Sherperd - Mimi by leksmedia: 5:23pm On Sep 16, 2015
The colar is very light though. I started using the colar cos I noticed she is well behaved when the colar is on her neck immediately I remove that colar she goes hyper active lol
juicee1:
Cute doggie

Pls remove the collar from her neck cos she's too young to bear the weight. Wait till she's about 3 months old.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Amazing Female German Sherperd - Mimi by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
leksmedia:
The colar is very light though. I started using the colar cos I noticed she is well behaved when the colar is on her neck immediately I remove that colar she goes hyper active lol
remove the collar for now so as to encourage her activeness which will help keep her warm and healthy. You don't want a dull pup. Besides, collars are only used on a dog going for a walk.
Re: Diary Of My Amazing Female German Sherperd - Mimi by leksmedia: 6:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
Thanks for info , will get it off then
juicee1:
remove the collar for now so as to encourage her activeness which will help keep her warm and healthy. You don't want a dull pup. Besides, collars are only used on a dog going for a walk.
Re: Diary Of My Amazing Female German Sherperd - Mimi by wunmi590(m): 10:39pm On Sep 19, 2015
leksmedia:
Check out Mimi at 9 weeks .

Now she eats indomie, she takes fruits everyday (her favourite is banana and apple, she eats carrots too and oranges) started feeding her imported dry foods, She finished a full pot of meat every week, I decided to add fish to the combo, I got someone that supplies me head of fish , and I get meat from a local abbatoir . I have started reducing her milk intake ,

Nice dog you have got here, and nice dog you have also got from a petlander.

I would advice you to start teaching her commands now, so that she would start getting them, the beauty of dogs is listening to commands. So make sure you teach her what she meant to know.

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Amazing Female German Sherperd - Mimi by leksmedia: 11:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
I have started but it can really be frustrating though lol she already knows sit grin
wunmi590:

Nice dog you have got here, and nice dog you have also got from a petlander.

I would advice you to start teaching her commands now, so that she would start getting them, the beauty of dogs is listening to commands. So make sure you teach her what she meant to know.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Amazing Female German Sherperd - Mimi by wunmi590(m): 8:21am On Sep 20, 2015
leksmedia:
I have started but it can really be frustrating though lol she already knows sit grin

Good to hear. Wish you success in your command teaching.
Re: Diary Of My Amazing Female German Sherperd - Mimi by leksmedia: 9:08am On Sep 20, 2015
Thanks one thing I noticed is that consistency matters a lot
Here is MiMi today , 10 weeks that is 2 months and 2 weeks
wunmi590:

Good to hear. Which you success in your command teaching.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of My Amazing Female German Sherperd - Mimi by wunmi590(m): 9:41am On Sep 20, 2015
leksmedia:

Yes you are correct on the consistency, that's why they said everybody can afford dogs, but not everybody has the time to take care of them.

No doubt that you have a great dog, she's cute and we the way I see her, she's also supper active, just like my dog zara.

Just make sure you train your dog, because your consistency in training her is very paramount, that one of those things that would make you love her more.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Amazing Female German Sherperd - Mimi by tranxo(m): 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2015
leksmedia:
bro give your dog some freedom to play na. All this chain chain no good. If she only behaves when on leash, then it means you are not doing well in teaching her basic commands

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Amazing Female German Sherperd - Mimi by K9blunt(f): 2:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
leksmedia:
Thanks , infact over 15 people have begged me to give them q puppy when she litters

abeg don't give them any puppy
just because you are taking care of your own and shes pretty that's why they are fascinated with her, but they don't know the dedication you put into her well being............ PLEASE no give them o!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Amazing Female German Sherperd - Mimi by koppa(m): 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
K9blunt:

just because you are taking care of your own and shes pretty that's why they are fascinated with her, but they don't know the dedication you put into her well being............ PLEASE no give them o!!!! angry
haba,who told you so,what if that was how the Op felt about a friend's dog before getting his...

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Amazing Female German Sherperd - Mimi by K9blunt(f): 3:47pm On Sep 30, 2015
koppa:
haba,who told you so,what if that was how the Op felt about a friend's dog before getting his...

its just a feeling o, walai I never felt any Nigerian (apart from my mom and me grin) could care for dogs until I came on nl pet section.

Am so scared for dogs in people I don't really know care, even people that claim to like dogs are not exempted until am 100% sure. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Amazing Female German Sherperd - Mimi by nanaiza: 7:04am On Oct 01, 2015
so cute. I absolutely love dogs. I want 2 get a dog too. but I know I won't have her time now so I want to wait a bit till i sort things out. it is so crazy without a dog as I grew with dogs. they are simply the best.
Re: Diary Of My Amazing Female German Sherperd - Mimi by barcaboi(m): 7:31am On Oct 01, 2015
juicee1:
I disagree....it's not only when u go for a walk u use collars
Re: Diary Of My Amazing Female German Sherperd - Mimi by leksmedia: 9:47am On Oct 01, 2015
Thanks , you are right though cos when i told them how much I spend on the dog they will be like han han on top dog ?? Lol and you are right if I give puppies out they won't even take it serious cos its free
K9blunt:

Re: Diary Of My Amazing Female German Sherperd - Mimi by leksmedia: 4:47pm On Oct 17, 2015
This is MiMi at 12 weeks

Re: Diary Of My Amazing Female German Sherperd - Mimi by leksmedia: 4:50pm On Oct 17, 2015
This is MiMi at 14 weeks, I've been so busy that I couldn't upload pics , here are pictures of Mimi taken today

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Amazing Female German Sherperd - Mimi by kuzee(m): 5:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
leksmedia:
This is MiMi at 14 weeks, I've been so busy that I couldn't upload pics , here are pictures of Mimi taken today
i de suspect say this dog na mix of husky and GSD. Cute dog mehn

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Purebred Rottweiler Puppies For Sale / Would You Eat This Animal? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.