Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Diary Of My Amazing Female German Sherperd - Mimi - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diary Of My Amazing Female German Sherperd - Mimi (5787 Views)

Another Amazing Female Slant Back German Sherperd Pup For Sale From Bobbysaxy / Super Amazing Female Brindle Boerbeol Pup For Sale / 3 Extraordinarily Amazing Female Caucasian Puppies For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of My Amazing Female German Sherperd - Mimi by leksmedia: 5:31pm On Oct 17, 2015
Unfortunately it's not , this guy just have a very lovely look and kinda make it look cute x when I take her for a walk sometimes , I love you day people just whisper or say look at that cute dog lol
kuzee:

i de suspect say this dog na mix of husky and GSD. Cute dog mehn
Re: Diary Of My Amazing Female German Sherperd - Mimi by leksmedia: 6:02pm On Oct 17, 2015
I wish , the dude just have this lovely look ,
kuzee:

Re: Diary Of My Amazing Female German Sherperd - Mimi by wunmi590(m): 6:28pm On Oct 17, 2015
kuzee:

Oga mi weldone 0, is not only you 00, not that I know dog to that extent but, what am seeing is an husky face.

OP, please come and prove us wrong buy telling the seller to show you the parent (real parent) cheesy
Re: Diary Of My Amazing Female German Sherperd - Mimi by kuzee(m): 6:47pm On Oct 17, 2015
wunmi590:

Oga mi weldone 0, is not only you 00, not that I know dog to that extent but, what am seeing is an husky face.

OP, please come and prove us wrong buy telling the seller to show you the parent (real parent) cheesy
i tell ya my guy
coz the seller has an husky, so it likely so
but since he didnt ask for opinion, make i shut my lip . . i will be lucky to have such a mix

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of My Amazing Female German Sherperd - Mimi by leksmedia: 7:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
Wunmi590 and kuzee thanks for the observation , if you have been following his topics you will know that his husky is a female , I have been to his house when he had all his dogs , he only had one male dog which was Roonie a male GSD , here is the link to his husky

But thanks for the observation , but Roonie was the sire. He was planning to import a make husky before he gave out the husky. If you think otherwise , feel free to talk though I love open discussions , thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/2321464/siberian-husky-nigeria

kuzee:

i tell ya my guy
but since he didnt ask for opinion, make i shut my lip . . i will be lucky to have such a mix
Re: Diary Of My Amazing Female German Sherperd - Mimi by kuzee(m): 7:49pm On Oct 17, 2015
leksmedia:
Wunmi590 and kuzee thanks for the observation , if you have been following his topics you will know that his husky is a female , I have been to his house when he had all his dogs , he only had one male dog which was Roonie a male GSD , here is the link to his husky

But thanks for the observation , but Roonie was the sire. He was planning to import a make husky before he gave out the husky. If you think otherwise , feel free to talk though I love open discussions , thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/2321464/siberian-husky-nigeria

that why we said they can be mix, A male GSD roonie and a female husky, Dont you think it possible?
from the look of the pup face, it resembles an husky.. no doubt
Re: Diary Of My Amazing Female German Sherperd - Mimi by wunmi590(m): 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
kuzee:

i tell ya my guy

No whala oga mi sir

But my instinct is telling me that he mated the GSD with the husky, because he was actually looking for a male to mate with the husky, may be when he dnt see a male like the husky, he decided to mate the GSD with her to produce mimi and her siblings cheesy
Re: Diary Of My Amazing Female German Sherperd - Mimi by leksmedia: 9:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
Its possible but like i said i am familiar with the pack, i know the damn that gave birth to this dog, and if as at the time of mating the GSD the husky is long gone, i know Roonie ans i also know the female GSD that got this, plus if it was mixed husky it woukd have sold higher sef and personally I would have love of it was , tqht was why I said unfortunately it's not my my earlier post
kuzee:

that why we said they can be mix, A male GSD roonie and a female husky, Dont you think it possible?
from the look of the pup face, it resembles an husky.. no doubt
Re: Diary Of My Amazing Female German Sherperd - Mimi by leksmedia: 9:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
Hahahahah its possible but unfortunately that's not the case, mating a GSD and a husky I'm sure people would pay nothing less than 80k to have the combo but the price he gave us like giveaway pls don't ask how much grin

wunmi590:

No whala oga mi sir

But my instinct is telling me that he mated the GSD with the husky, because he was actually looking for a male to mate with the husky, may be when he dnt see a male like the husky, he decided to mate the GSD with her to produce mimi and her siblings cheesy

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Amazing Female German Sherperd - Mimi by wunmi590(m): 9:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
leksmedia:
Hahahahah its possible but unfortunately that's not the case, mating a GSD and a husky I'm sure people would pay nothing less than 80k to have the combo but the price he gave us like giveaway pls don't ask how much grin

LWKMD, no worry, I won't ask you how much, just keep mimi, and makes sure she obey her commands
Re: Diary Of My Amazing Female German Sherperd - Mimi by anochuks08(m): 8:46am On Oct 18, 2015
I know that pup too. Roonie is the father and Derbie is the Mother. I bought Derbie and her remaining two pups. So sad I lost Derbie and a pup just few weeks ago. Before the hairy pup died, He looked exactly like your mimi

Re: Diary Of My Amazing Female German Sherperd - Mimi by leksmedia: 3:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
Oh nice ive been looking for the other prrson that got Mimis bro thank God i finally found u lol, wow what happenrd to the dogs ?
anochuks08:
I know that pup too. Roonie is the father and Derbie is the Mother. I bought Derbie and her remaining two pups. So sad I lost Derbie and a pup just few weeks ago. Before the hairy pup died, He looked exactly like your mimi

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Amazing Female German Sherperd - Mimi by ENIGMA24(m): 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
leksmedia:
This is MiMi at 14 weeks, I've been so busy that I couldn't upload pics , here are pictures of Mimi taken today
14weeks?? Wow.....u have a great dog here.....
Re: Diary Of My Amazing Female German Sherperd - Mimi by anochuks08(m): 8:45pm On Oct 18, 2015
leksmedia:
Oh nice ive been looking for the other prrson that got Mimis bro thank God i finally found u lol, wow what happenrd to the dogs ?
I trusted the pup with a friend, only for him to tell me his adult Caucasian attacked it, the mother Derbie, was attacked and killed by the rotties when I was away
Re: Diary Of My Amazing Female German Sherperd - Mimi by leksmedia: 9:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
What!!! I can't just imagine how I will feel if it was me, wow that's serious oo,
anochuks08:
I trusted the pup with a friend, only for him to tell me his adult Caucasian attacked it, the mother Derbie, was attacked and killed by the rotties when I was away
Re: Diary Of My Amazing Female German Sherperd - Mimi by leksmedia: 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2015
Thanks , bro its not easy though ,but its worth it
ENIGMA24:

14weeks?? Wow.....u have a great dog here.....
Re: Diary Of My Amazing Female German Sherperd - Mimi by okikiosibodu(m): 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
OP, why why abandon this thread?! Abeg con update am jo. I am curious to see how our gorgeous cynosure is

(1) (2) (Reply)

Purebred Rottweiler Puppies For Sale / Would You Eat This Animal? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.