Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Photos: What Will Be Your First Reaction - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos: What Will Be Your First Reaction (1694 Views)

Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His / Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video / A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: What Will Be Your First Reaction by Biliamin(m): 9:08pm On Sep 15, 2015
You came back from work and met your home upside down courtesy your wonderful children. What will be your first reaction?

Re: Photos: What Will Be Your First Reaction by Biliamin(m): 9:08pm On Sep 15, 2015
More

Re: Photos: What Will Be Your First Reaction by themonk(m): 9:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ill buy another house, no time.
Re: Photos: What Will Be Your First Reaction by Pennah(m): 9:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
I go shout hallelujah
Re: Photos: What Will Be Your First Reaction by FruityLass: 9:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
As in ehn
Re: Photos: What Will Be Your First Reaction by Dyt(f): 9:27pm On Sep 15, 2015
So if daddy didn't come in
That lil man would have removed every botton of that laptop
Na wa

1 Like

Re: Photos: What Will Be Your First Reaction by okabe(m): 9:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ah swearrugad! Dis ones no be children o, dem send dem abeggi, na to find one pschiatrist or pastor to find out the problem o

But in the mean time, I go so damage dat kain pikin back wit koboko eh *mtchew, nonchench*
Re: Photos: What Will Be Your First Reaction by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
The innocent look on their faces though. cheesy
Re: Photos: What Will Be Your First Reaction by Sijo01(f): 8:52am On Sep 16, 2015
I'll faint cry cry cry
Re: Photos: What Will Be Your First Reaction by lilmax(m): 9:35am On Sep 16, 2015
Who dey leave them for house?
Re: Photos: What Will Be Your First Reaction by klickash077(m): 11:52am On Sep 16, 2015
grin grin grin

get mad for few seconds, but that anger will disappear looking at his/her innocent face
Re: Photos: What Will Be Your First Reaction by taryour(f): 12:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
CRY for the first 20 minutes, yes cry, put them in their room and clean up afterwards. seeing them while cleaning up can make me beat them in anger so i will put them on if sight till am done. And also play music while am working to calm myself.
Re: Photos: What Will Be Your First Reaction by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 16, 2015
I'm sure going to have a good laugh first amidst some hot tears. grin cry Then take some very good pictures and maybe video.

Will clean them up while pinching them. They have just got to cry a lil sad

Will clean up the mess afterwards or pay to get it cleaned.

1 Like

Re: Photos: What Will Be Your First Reaction by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2015
Phema:
I'm sure going to have a good laugh first amidst some hot tears. grin cry Then take some very good pictures and maybe video.

Will clean them up while pinching them. They have just got to cry a lil sad

Will clean up the mess afterwards or pay to get it cleaned.

What will you do to the passport cheesy
Let's assume you are coss'y egiafor ( the heavy duty breast woman) with her one month shenghen visa grin
Re: Photos: What Will Be Your First Reaction by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
Chillisauce:
What will you do to the passport cheesy
Let's assume you are coss'y egiafor ( the heavy duty breast woman) with her one month shenghen visa grin

cheesy cheesy That one strong ooo.

Na serious cry and to 'drag' the child to the embassy to explain him/her self and plead with the the Consular officer to re-issue another visa. sad
Re: Photos: What Will Be Your First Reaction by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 16, 2015
Phema:

cheesy cheesy That one strong ooo.

Na serious cry and to 'drag' the child to the embassy to explain him/her self and plead with the the Consular officer to re-issue another visa. sad

All the appointments, documents , etc.
Flight tickets if you are not in the embassy state or Night bus . grin

I will just sell that child grin
Re: Photos: What Will Be Your First Reaction by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
Chillisauce:

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos: What Will Be Your First Reaction by Biliamin(m): 8:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
Chillisauce:

Really?
Re: Photos: What Will Be Your First Reaction by Biliamin(m): 4:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
cant stop laughing
Re: Photos: What Will Be Your First Reaction by Biliamin(m): 11:06pm On Mar 14, 2021
hahahahsa

(1) (Reply)

Photo. Can Niaralanders Figure Out Which One Of These 3 women Is The Mom / Serena Williams Engaged To Reddit Co-founder, Alexis Ohanian / Is It Right To Flush Your Spouse's Poo/feaces???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.