Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Is It Right To Flush Your Spouse's Poo/feaces??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right To Flush Your Spouse's Poo/feaces??? (1688 Views)

Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" / How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Flush Your Spouse's Poo/feaces??? by lovingyouhun: 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2020
How would you feel flushing poo intentionally left by your spouse?

Re: Is It Right To Flush Your Spouse's Poo/feaces??? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 16, 2020
Poop dey cause fight....
If you flush am will you die?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Flush Your Spouse's Poo/feaces??? by Olalan(m): 5:50pm On Jan 16, 2020
This is obviously a made up story can't imagine a man and his mother to be this dirty

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Flush Your Spouse's Poo/feaces??? by ade002: 5:53pm On Jan 16, 2020
Hmm.... I feel I can but will be bit embarassed if she does that for me..
Re: Is It Right To Flush Your Spouse's Poo/feaces??? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 16, 2020
So na shit wan spoil your marriage grin grin grin grin

..the other year it was toothpaste. Haba!

Musa has seen things in this life. I even heard musa is now pregnant for one baba like that.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Flush Your Spouse's Poo/feaces??? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 16, 2020
What you won't tolerate in d long run, don't condone at all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Flush Your Spouse's Poo/feaces??? by madridguy(m): 6:05pm On Jan 16, 2020
The subject should be edited to " When you marry a pig " dirty man.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Flush Your Spouse's Poo/feaces??? by crackkhaus: 6:08pm On Jan 16, 2020
What brand of stupidity is this? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Flush Your Spouse's Poo/feaces??? by sisisioge: 6:08pm On Jan 16, 2020
Well na you see unrefined man marry, na you com continually aid him bad behavior reach now...anyway, good move. He should learn the common decency of flushing after himself! Hian! Who breeds all these wahalaish human beings biko! Train your boy child to have both self respect and respect for others! Whew!

9 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Flush Your Spouse's Poo/feaces??? by olasaad(f): 6:15pm On Jan 16, 2020
Okpa042:
So na shit wan spoil your marriage grin grin grin grin

..the other year it was toothpaste. Haba!

Musa has seen things in this life. I even heard musa is now pregnant for one baba like that.

So Musa is now a lady

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Flush Your Spouse's Poo/feaces??? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 16, 2020
Why did I open this?
Inyamàà

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Flush Your Spouse's Poo/feaces??? by 24kmagic: 8:00pm On Jan 16, 2020
That thing weh she start, she must finish am.

She started it, she must continue.

But that man sef.

That's the height of dirtiness.

It's not like I believe the story tho

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Flush Your Spouse's Poo/feaces??? by cococandy(f): 8:29pm On Jan 16, 2020
Even if the story is made up, who are the weird folks that imagine these situations and write them down?

7 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Flush Your Spouse's Poo/feaces??? by Vyolet(f): 9:26pm On Jan 16, 2020
What you will not condone once you are rich, it is better to reject them while still poor, it is an adage.

I would say the woman should continue condoning him since she did that to please him and be seen as wife material by 100yards from the onset.

Something as silly as this shouldn't break their marriage.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Flush Your Spouse's Poo/feaces??? by mrjojo: 7:49am On Jan 17, 2020
A grown azz man who can't cleanup after himself is nothing but a pig, why not clean up his bum too while at it angry

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Flush Your Spouse's Poo/feaces??? by Dera25(m): 8:07am On Jan 17, 2020
sassysure:
Why did I open this?
Inyamàà
iyemee! my mother for Benin
Re: Is It Right To Flush Your Spouse's Poo/feaces??? by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 17, 2020
Dera25:

iyemee! my mother for Benin
Really?
What's the meaning.

I know there is Inyama, don't even know which tribe
Re: Is It Right To Flush Your Spouse's Poo/feaces??? by Katier00(f): 10:10am On Jan 17, 2020
cococandy:
Even if the story is made up, who are the weird folks that imagine these situations and write them down?
it does happen o. There are men that finds pleasure in messing up the toilets and expect the wife to clean it up

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Flush Your Spouse's Poo/feaces??? by bravetentewa(m): 12:08pm On Jan 17, 2020
There is absolutely nothing wrong about it ... if you are not ready for marriage kuku stay in your mothers house. Me that I am always doing hart trick in the toilet nko? I shit, I brush and bath at the same time.. most times you forget to flush because you want to leave for the last thing while leave the toilet...

Although me and madam dey get small small issue about am shaaa but any day she takes it serious, I will go and get somebody whose sole job will be to flush my poo and afterwards tell me you shit is nice today sir, thank you sir
Re: Is It Right To Flush Your Spouse's Poo/feaces??? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 17, 2020
bravetentewa:
There is absolutely nothing wrong about it ... if you are not ready for marriage kuku stay in your mothers house. Me that I am always doing hart trick in the toilet nko? I shit, I brush and bath at the same time.. most times you forget to flush because you want to leave for the last thing while leave the toilet...

Although me and madam dey get small small issue about am shaaa but any day she takes it serious, I will go and get somebody whose sole job will be to flush my poo and afterwards tell me you shit is nice today sir, thank you sir

Delusions of grandeur on fleek cheesy
Dear Sir, just know that there are women who would leave you for being disgusting and dirty (that is, before you get to give them the boot and get the other “willing slave” lipsrsealed)
Surprise your current wife, make her happy, edify yourself, be better- just flush and clean the toilet after yourself. No need for the testosterone (mucho macho) talk
Cheers

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Flush Your Spouse's Poo/feaces??? by Femsyn(m): 12:56pm On Jan 17, 2020
Unbelievable!

Why was she flushing his shit before they got married?

Some men sha.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Flush Your Spouse's Poo/feaces??? by lovingyouhun: 2:04pm On Jan 17, 2020
Shibaraba:
Poop dey cause fight....

You mean having to ne the only one flushing an adult's poo like he is bed ridden or your Job?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Flush Your Spouse's Poo/feaces??? by lovingyouhun: 2:04pm On Jan 17, 2020
AwkaetitiBabe:
What you won't tolerate in d long run, don't condone at all.

Thank you!!!
Re: Is It Right To Flush Your Spouse's Poo/feaces??? by lovingyouhun: 2:05pm On Jan 17, 2020
madridguy:
Hahahahahaha
Re: Is It Right To Flush Your Spouse's Poo/feaces??? by lovingyouhun: 2:06pm On Jan 17, 2020
24kmagic:
That thing weh she start, she must finish am.

She started it, she must continue.

But that man sef.

That's the height of dirtiness.

It's not like I believe the story tho

As in ehn, hmmm
Re: Is It Right To Flush Your Spouse's Poo/feaces??? by lovingyouhun: 2:08pm On Jan 17, 2020
bravetentewa:

Good luck with that
Re: Is It Right To Flush Your Spouse's Poo/feaces??? by irunoko(m): 3:14pm On Jan 17, 2020
undecided undecided undecided

See topic on Friday afternoon about faeces? undecided

Is faeces now a topic worthy of discussion? undecided

Awon obun

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Right To Flush Your Spouse's Poo/feaces??? by Bola146(f): 6:08pm On Jan 17, 2020
madridguy:

Exactly oooo grin grin God forbid
Re: Is It Right To Flush Your Spouse's Poo/feaces??? by Lamanii22(f): 9:29pm On Jan 17, 2020
Shibaraba:
Poop dey cause fight....

You'd get tired of flushing that poo... You shouldn't do things that would others inconvenient... It's a different thing if you're sick.. I can understand.. But not flushing your poo? I don't think I can tolerate that.... My dad has been doing this thing lately... Mehn I changed it for him ni... He has since adjusted...
Re: Is It Right To Flush Your Spouse's Poo/feaces??? by Mizwisdom(f): 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2020
See nonsense
Re: Is It Right To Flush Your Spouse's Poo/feaces??? by armyofone(m): 9:38pm On Jan 17, 2020
Yes, if you are pressed - flush and take care of your biz.
I will tease him sha grin grin grin

Oh, it is Nigeria setting and no water em em undecided
Oga make sure there is water before you off load na grin
Re: Is It Right To Flush Your Spouse's Poo/feaces??? by Mryacks: 9:41pm On Jan 17, 2020
Disgusting. An adult should be responsible for some basic things like flushing your pee or poo. You shouldn't expect your spouse to do that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Be Worried, After Seeing This.. In My Baby's Faeces? / Do Yoruba Christian men Marry The Yoruba Muslim Women? / Holyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Shitttttttttttttttttttttttttt (shocked))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.