Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

The Truth About The Second Niger Bridge-Chibuzo N. Ziggy Azike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth About The Second Niger Bridge-Chibuzo N. Ziggy Azike (32732 Views)

FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States / FG Approves Work On Second Niger Bridge Onitsha. / ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About The Second Niger Bridge-Chibuzo N. Ziggy Azike by mmarvo: 3:39pm On Sep 16, 2015
All these talk will take us nowhere... What we need are facts.
Someone should plus do a comparative analysis using the worst case scenario, i. e get the average cost per km of constructing a bridge and access road in the country ( the east West Rd & lagos Ibadan are good examples). That should give us an estimate!

But wait, the toll is another issue, that of all the FG projects, only this is to be tolled says a lot... however if you can't see any wrong in it, you shouldn't call yourself smart!
If it were only government funds to be used, that's another story but when you and unborn generations are made to pay for this ineptitude, then...

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Second Niger Bridge-Chibuzo N. Ziggy Azike by monex(m): 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2015
Obrigardo:
Isn't this good reason for our ibo brothers to stop insulting President Buhari and focus their sights on the corrupt jonathan and his cronies?
Is this not a good reason to let the false agitation of a fraud and hoax called Biafra to die?
Is this not a good reason to see that biafra will turn out to be the greatest disaster a civilization ever produced because [b]the same IBO LEADERS who were trying to milk nigeria with the 2nd niger bridge [/b]are the same people the "over zealous" youths shouting biafra will turn to for salvation?

What is really wrong with the wailing wailers and biafraudsters? are you guys so blind to see we have moved on more than a decade ago?
who are those ibo leaders. neither jonathan nor his minister of works is igbo.

nigerians and our lack of rationality. i am tired.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Second Niger Bridge-Chibuzo N. Ziggy Azike by Xano(m): 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2015
Interesting
With the way information is been spread in this country, we will seek verification on this report
Re: The Truth About The Second Niger Bridge-Chibuzo N. Ziggy Azike by monex(m): 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
agabusta:
Well, bigotry and chronic political partisanship seems to be a better motivator than sound reasoning.

No matter the points and valid reasons brought forward, they will never listen, they will never agree.

I'm afraid because they are also kind of passing this across to some hardcore PMB supporters thru their hate of him.

Since they have decided not to see reasons, they constantly attack and vomit virtuperations on PMB based on false info, silly info, half-truths and real truths in some instances.

Supporters of PMB wants to have his back, and provide him with the moral support to succeed, and are also gradually being radicalised supporters of PMB who doesn't want to see any mistake done by him.

This negative chain may continue this way. Only God can break Nigeria from this vicious cycle.

my points exactly. i fear for our lack of rationality in this country. a facebook friend of mine and a strong GEJ critic was called a wailer because he criticised somethingg about PMB govt. my friends call me APC (mostly) and PDP at different times depending on my stance on an issue

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Second Niger Bridge-Chibuzo N. Ziggy Azike by RickyTan: 3:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
walexzee11:
Our brothers from the East lack vision, This bridge will enslave them for 25yrs, Yet they see nothing wrong in the PPP.

I wonder how they will run their Biafra if they get it!
Cowards Left and Right!!

You see yourself?
You start off talking about your "brothers" from the East, but you end up showing your true feelings- calling them cowards left and right.

You are the one with vision abi?

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Second Niger Bridge-Chibuzo N. Ziggy Azike by Atlantian: 3:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
OP, Go and study what is called Topography and how it affects road construction. You can not construct through marshy terrain at the same cost of constructing across dry land or over a lagoon. Stupid slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Second Niger Bridge-Chibuzo N. Ziggy Azike by monex(m): 3:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
yimikaa:
Overpriced lekki - ikoyi link bridge(1.3km) - 29billion naira.

2nd Niger bridge (1.7km) - 117 billion naira.

Using the over priced lekki - ikoyi link bridge as reference, the 2nd Niger bridge should be overpriced at 37.9 billion naira.

And federal government is to pay 30billlion naira,meaning the contractor will just support with 7.9billion naira for the project and they will still collect toll for 25years.

117 - 37.9 = 79.1 billion naira shocked to be stolen by the corrupt elements in jonathan's government.

hmm are you sure it is 1.7km. it cannot be that short o. or are you talking about phase 1 only. anyway i think the govt used the PPP to siphone money for elecction purposes.
Re: The Truth About The Second Niger Bridge-Chibuzo N. Ziggy Azike by porka: 3:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
Zoharariel:

You're such an unstable & unrepentant deluded lunatic.

What has the rail project reversal by PMB during his military regime got to do with this write-up?

Important issues was highlighted in this write-up revealing the shady dealings in this contract, chief of which is the cost comparison between the Second Niger Bridge and the Jiazhou Bay Bridge in China, and here am I repeating it to you sycophantic hypocrite.

The Jiazhou Bay Bridge measuring 42km cost $1.5Billion, while the 2nd Niger Bridge of less than 2km cost $700Million in addition to the N10Billion disbursed by FG & the 25years enslavement agreement attached to it.

Now; Explain and stop blabbing.

[size=13pt]Jiaozhou Bay Bridge

Length - Jiaozhou Bay Bridge (or Qingdao Haiwan Bridge) is a 26.7 km (16.6 mi) long roadway bridge in eastern China's Shandong province, which is part of the 41.58 km (25.84 mi) Jiaozhou Bay Connection Project.[1] As of December 2012, Guinness World Records lists the Jiaozhou Bay Bridge as the world's longest bridge over water (aggregate length) at 41.58 km (25.84 mi).[3]

Cost - The bridge was reported by the official state-run television company CCTV to cost CN¥10 billion (US$1.5 billion, GB£900 million). Other sources reported costs as high as CN¥55 billion (US$8.8 billion, GB£5.5 billion).[2]

Source - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jiaozhou_Bay_Bridge[/size]
Re: The Truth About The Second Niger Bridge-Chibuzo N. Ziggy Azike by odomanis: 4:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
walexzee11:
Our brothers from the East lack vision, This bridge will enslave them for 25yrs, Yet they see nothing wrong in the PPP.

Cowards Left and Right!!

Cant you make a comment without insulting ? Be more matured and show no interest in matters that concern those you hate.
Re: The Truth About The Second Niger Bridge-Chibuzo N. Ziggy Azike by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
kettykin:

Lekki bridge is a single lane bridge that will not carry more than 1000 cars, Onitsha hold up presently is more than 10 km made up of trailers, buses cars, vans etc
10km? You can lie o. That very bridge is a little over 1km, take am easy.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Second Niger Bridge-Chibuzo N. Ziggy Azike by otokx(m): 4:07pm On Sep 16, 2015
The more you look the less you see.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Second Niger Bridge-Chibuzo N. Ziggy Azike by porka: 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
Zoharariel:

What has the rail project reversal by PMB during his military regime got to do with this write-up?

Important issues was highlighted in this write-up revealing the shady dealings in this contract, chief of which is the cost comparison between the Second Niger Bridge and the Jiazhou Bay Bridge in China, and here am I repeating it to you sycophantic hypocrite.

The Jiazhou Bay Bridge measuring 42km cost $1.5Billion, while the 2nd Niger Bridge of less than 2km cost $700Million in addition to the N10Billion disbursed by FG & the 25years enslavement agreement attached to it.

Now; Explain and stop blabbing.

[size=13pt]Second Niger Bridge Project -

Length - The truth is that work has commenced on the Second Niger Bridge and is progressing. The project, which is divided into three phases, will bypass Onitsha and Asaba to connect the Owerri-Onitsha Expressway at Nkwerre-Ezunaka, and then cross Atani to the Asaba-Benin Expressway at Okpanam with a total length of 44 kilometres. With this length, the Second Niger Bridge will surpass the world’s longest bridge in China (42.4km), to become the world’s longest bridge!

Cost - The project is being constructed under a Public Private Partnership (PPP) scheme. A  Consortium JB-NSIA, is working on the project on the basis of Design, Build, Finance, Operate and Transfer (DBFOT), at a total cost of N108 billion. The Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) reviewed the concessionaire’s cost of N138 billion down to N108 billion. The project phases will be constructed under Engineering, Procurement and Construction contracts awarded by the Federal Ministry of Works (FMW).

The Federal Government committed to contribute N30 billion (28%) of the project cost. The remaining 72% will be raised by the Consortium under a 25-year concession. The Federal Government has so far committed N18.31billion. Out of this, N10.4 billion has been disbursed leaving a balance of N7.94 billion. A team of local and international consultants was engaged through a rigorous and competitive procurement process. The NSIA has spent the sum of $2.21 million on consultancy and another $247,586 on due diligence to determine project viability. The first-class advisory services are required to enable the project reach financial close – the point at which private capital is successfully raised.

Source - http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/09/the-second-niger-bridge-facts-and-figures/
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Second Niger Bridge-Chibuzo N. Ziggy Azike by sonnie10: 4:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
The writer of this piece failed to point out the economic importance of that bridge to the people of Eastern Nigeria. He deliberately painted an emotional picture to the people of SE. By using names like, Nigige, GEJ, and Anyim he tries to play the same politics of divide and rule which is the root of Nigeria's problem. All of a sudden, Buhari is now the deliverer, with full interest of the region at heart.

In an attempt to be smart, he purposely refused to acknowledge the boost the bridge would bring to other areas of the region's economy. He made cost comparison to the China bridge without letting people know that the cost of building material in Nigeria is different. Take for instance Steel rod and cement which are major materials in building bridges. The price of Steel rod in China is a fraction of what it is in Nigeria, same with cement (unbelievable right?).

Out of the blues, he came up with the #2500 toll fee. Just to sow the seed of fear and insinuate extortion. Where did he get this figure from? Do the maths; if an average of 3000 vehicle pays #150 daily for 25years, won't that amount be fully paid with surplus?

For those who are crying more than the bereaved, "this bridge would enslave them for 25years" have you adjusted for inflation over 25years? Go back and check how much it cost to build National stadium and Apapa Port and you would understand the association between cost, time and rate of inflation.

If the the writer is old enough to remember that tolls at Benin-Ore, Ore- Ijebu ode, Ijebu ode- Sagamu and Ibadan-Lagos expressway were all brought down by successive government, then he would have nothing to be afraid of. Whether you believe it or not, the private company going into this deal is very much aware of Nigeria political climate and as such have, have made bargains in the contract to mitigate possible loss in the future. So don't feel sorry for them.

In few years to come, the bridge would go down like Apapa port which was and still remains a federal project but Lagos state is benefiting the most from it. Eastern Nigeria wants a second Niger bridge and do not care if it is built with gold and emerald and all the money in Nigeria. Don't you think that when push comes to shove, and everybody answers his father name, the bridge would be counted as part of the spoil.

"When we get to the bridge, we would get over it."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About The Second Niger Bridge-Chibuzo N. Ziggy Azike by hugobuzz(m): 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
walexzee11:

Cowards Left and Right!!

your father is a coward. and you are an id.i.ot

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Second Niger Bridge-Chibuzo N. Ziggy Azike by timothybet2(m): 4:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
Good day everyone, here is our won ticket from weekend fixed matches, i congratulate those that subscribed and won with me, my next games are available for this weekend with an odd of 987 and 50 odds, for those who want to partake on my weekend games should call me or add me up on whatsapp with this number 080 6074 5109.

Re: The Truth About The Second Niger Bridge-Chibuzo N. Ziggy Azike by ogunsbanjul(m): 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
Scam of the highest against Igbo kueno. That's why I love south/west people. South west will never allow such to happen under their watch.

Second Niger Bridge Cost for 1.7 km = 117,000,000.00 + 30,000,000.00 = 147,000,000.00

WHILE

Lekki Ikoyi Bridge Cost for 1.3 km = 29,000,000.00

summarily, Second Niger bridge is 2,000 for a one crossing car and 7,000 for truck will be charged on each for good 25 years
while that of Lekki Ikoyi bridge for one crossing 150 car to 250 Jeep. Igbokuenooooooooooo wise up and don't be one sided politically claiming one person na ur southerner brothers wey dey kill you silently
Re: The Truth About The Second Niger Bridge-Chibuzo N. Ziggy Azike by biafranqueen: 4:51pm On Sep 16, 2015
Happiness87:
how can dat be true, do you know what it means collecting 2k per car and 7k for trailers
Definitely it can't be true and it will never fly, the bridge will remain empty. Can you post the link where you got your numbers? I just want to be sure what I am talking because I put nothing pass poli thieves I trust none of them.
Re: The Truth About The Second Niger Bridge-Chibuzo N. Ziggy Azike by anonimi: 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
sammyj:
Second indeed. This project is the biggest scam of the century. GEJ has been scamming SE since 1890bc. However, PMB should surprise the SE by embarking on this project as soon as possible!!

I hope the DETAILS are not true.

However does anyone know what happened to the same second Niger bridge that Obasanjo launched maybe twice and budgeted for

1 Share

Re: The Truth About The Second Niger Bridge-Chibuzo N. Ziggy Azike by biafranqueen: 4:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
sonnie10:
The writer of this piece failed to point out the economic importance of that bridge to the people of Eastern Nigeria. He deliberately painted an emotional picture to the people of SE. By using names like, Nigige, GEJ, and Anyim he tries to play the same politics of divide and rule which is the root of Nigeria's problem. All of a sudden, Buhari is now the deliverer, with full interest of the region at heart.

In an attempt to be smart, he purposely refused to acknowledge the boost the bridge would bring to other areas of the region's economy. He made cost comparison to the China bridge without letting people know that the cost of building material in Nigeria is different. Take for instance Steel rod and cement which are major materials in building bridges. The price of Steel rod in China is a fraction of what it is in Nigeria, same with cement (unbelievable right?).

Out of the blues, he came up with the #2500 toll fee. Just to sow the seed of fear and insinuate extortion. Where did he get this figure from? Do the maths; if an average of 3000 vehicle pays #150 daily for 25years, won't that amount be fully paid with surplus?

If the the op is old enough to remember that tolls at Benin-Ore, Ore- Ijebu ode, Ijebu ode- Sagamu and Ibadan-Lagos expressway were all brought down by successive government, then he would have nothing to be afraid of. Whether you believe it or not, the private company going into this deal is very much aware of Nigeria political climate and as such have, have made bargains in the contract to mitigate possible loss in the future. So don't feel sorry for them.

In few years to come, the bridge would go down like Apapa port which was and still remains a federal project but Lagos state is benefiting the most from it. Eastern Nigeria wants a second Niger bridge and do not care if it is built with gold and emerald and all the money in Nigeria. Don't you think that when push comes to shove, and everybody answers his father name, the bridge would be counted as part of the spoil.

"When we get to the bridge, we would get over it."
I hear you but we have a right to know the details. We are the ones that are paying for it so before anything is signed we need to know how much we are being taxed.
Re: The Truth About The Second Niger Bridge-Chibuzo N. Ziggy Azike by biafranqueen: 4:56pm On Sep 16, 2015
kpaofame:

The bridge was reported by the official state-run television company CCTV to
cost CN¥ 10 billion (US$1.5 billion, GB£ 900 million). Other sources reported
costs as high as CN¥55 billion (US$8.8 billion, GB£5.5 billion).

That observed; i would still like for the contract to be reviewed to ensure people dont suffer undue slavery to toll collectors

Yes we have a right to know and if it is a Federal project why do we have to pay for it?
Re: The Truth About The Second Niger Bridge-Chibuzo N. Ziggy Azike by menxer: 4:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
If I read the post well, the contract is for bridge construction not road construction; and even if there is road to be constructed, I bet that would be on a separate contract or clearly stated if bundled together.

Then the toll, why?

Happiness87:
so You really believed what the op wrote, you better do your findings.

the bridge has 6lanes, 2railway tracks ,
the bridge is 2km, but they are no roads leading to the bridge requiring new roads to be constructed about 10km new roads.

its funny why those that have the real facts about the bridge don't come out to tell the truth allowing lies to thrive

cc tonyebarcanista
Re: The Truth About The Second Niger Bridge-Chibuzo N. Ziggy Azike by segend(m): 5:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
Zoharariel:

Did I even mention anything like Lekki bridge in my post?

Oga, go back to that post, digest and explain.

Seriously, whoever is paying that guy to be on nairaland is wasting his money. He is so unstable, incoherent, unintelligent, and clu.eless.
Am tired of reading his post on nairaland, i wonder why he came back.
A little advice for you barcanister, am not against you being paid (man must chop) but do it professionally. At this rate, no one will take you serious again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About The Second Niger Bridge-Chibuzo N. Ziggy Azike by InvertedHammer: 5:07pm On Sep 16, 2015
Isn't this good reason for our ibo brothers to stop insulting President Buhari and focus their sights on the corrupt jonathan and his cronies?
Is this not a good reason to let the false agitation of a fraud and hoax called Biafra to die?
Is this not a good reason to see that biafra will turn out to be the greatest disaster a civilization ever produced because the same IBO LEADERS who were trying to milk nigeria with the 2nd niger bridge are the same people the "over zealous" youths shouting biafra will turn to for salvation?

What is really wrong with the wailing wailers and biafraudsters? are you guys so blind to see we have moved on more than a decade ago?
/
Igbo people are too emotional. They can't seem to differentiate between political interests and blind loyalty. Even SS folks have moved on to strategize on how to play a part in the new government. It is only people of SE extraction that are defending GEJ who did nothing for them and in the process will end up alienating themselves from the center. The Yoruba, NDs and Hausa people are already positioning themselves. Anytime the name GEJ comes up, expect one Igbo id.iot to take it personal as if GEJ really cared about the Igbo people. No 2nd Niger bridge. Enugu-Osha expressway is in shambles.

Why Igbo people will not let Niger Deltans fight for their brother GEJ (who was a colossal failure) baffles me. GEJ did nothing for Igbo people to stick their heads out so much for him. Check out the wailers. They are mostly Igbo people. Why!?
/

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Second Niger Bridge-Chibuzo N. Ziggy Azike by Dubem13: 5:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
Obrigardo:
Is this not a good reason to see that biafra will turn out to be the greatest disaster a civilization ever produced because the same IBO LEADERS who were trying to milk nigeria with the 2nd niger bridge are the same people the "over zealous" youths shouting biafra will turn to for salvation?

thunder fire your generation, Biafra must come if you like go and die
Re: The Truth About The Second Niger Bridge-Chibuzo N. Ziggy Azike by omenka(m): 5:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
@ najoke: Saw your mention pretty late. Had been very engrossed at work. Sat down to do "one for the road" and on refreshing the home page, saw this.

Now, this second Niger Bridge stuff has been one of Jonathan's admin's biggest fraud- forget he even promised to go on self imposed exile should he not finish the work before 2015.

I wrote an article, "opportunity cost of corruption under Jonathan" www.nairaland.com/2452978/opportunity-cost-corruption-under-goodluck and sited the second Niger bridge in it trying to compare the cost of its construction to that of one of the world's longest bridges in China. I mentioned Lalasticlala several times and even Seun as well but I still don't have any idea why that thread didn't grace the fp.

It is just a shame the people of SE allowed themselves to be used by a fool such as that man despite the region having some of the smartest people in Nigeria.

Such a pity.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Second Niger Bridge-Chibuzo N. Ziggy Azike by omenka(m): 5:23pm On Sep 16, 2015
agabusta:

Typical PDP supporter, putting a little bit of ethnic sentiments in your response to garner support from the tribalists.

Typical Barcanista, already making wild allegations in write-up, but now trying to somewhat portray a balanced opinion in the closing to fool superficial readers.

I have been wondering if it was actually you that was back, but your pathetic writing patterns of mixing half truths, making wild baseless allegations and then asking rhetorical question to seem unpartisan has convinced me you are one.

In some instances to justify your highly biased opinion, u put some references containing only part of the entire picture. Chai, keep wallowing in the exhortation of 'only' your gullible party members.

Your writings show u intend to do only one thing, sway opinions in any way possible. You already have the xters of the Nigerian politicians our generation will do away with. A typical political jobber. If you have a political ambition which I guess is your ultimate aim, you have to stick to justice and equity and mother nature will favour u at the right time.

But trying to play on the intelligence of people will not get u anywhere.

Back to d matter, it is a silent truth that the bridge is too expensive and skewed to the detriment of the Country in the way the contract and concession was packaged. Any patriotic citizen will support the review being carried out by PMB on the concession.

And why should it be the second major bridge that connects the SE to the rest of the country that should be tolled??

Is any other major highway tolled in the country??

Are we saying given the strategic and economic potential of the SE, the FGN under Jona cannot afford to build d bridge for the total amount of 117 billion??

Have u even tried to think it out, that the excess money on the subsidy fraud of 2012 can easily pay off this bridge??

I'm sure if it is PMB that plans to build an entry bridge into the SE with the mindset of tolling it, the whole news media will be bubbling with criticisms upon criticisms on why PMB is doing that out of hatred and wanting to hold d SE region down, and that this is non-existent in any other part of the country.

But what do we have from u guys as regards this project, silence, silence and even unreasonable support for it.

May God open your eyes.
Absolutely true.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Second Niger Bridge-Chibuzo N. Ziggy Azike by Dhugal: 5:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
anonimi:

I hope the DETAILS are not true.

However does anyone know what happened to the same second Niger bridge that Obasanjo launched maybe twice and budgeted for
The cost of building the bridge seem to be on the high side,and personally,I totally disagree with the concessioning and tolling of it,the FG can well build the bridge alone,but this article made up of fallacies and outright lies.For example,total cost of the bridge is #108b,not #177b as the author will have us believe.And the length of the whole project is 44km,inclusive of new roads/approaches to be built on both ends,longer than that of the Chinese,not the 2km he mendaciously put up here.
Read up more here:https://www.nairaland.com/2604174/second-niger-bridge-facts-figures#38074229

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About The Second Niger Bridge-Chibuzo N. Ziggy Azike by anonimi: 5:36pm On Sep 16, 2015
Dhugal:

The cost of building the bridge seem to be on the high side,and personally,I totally disagree with the concessioning and tolling of it,the FG can well build the bridge alone,but this article made up of fallacies and outright lies.For example,total cost of the bridge is #108b,not #177b as the author will have us believe.And the length of the whole project is 44km,inclusive of new roads/approaches to be built on both ends,longer than that of the Chinese,not the 2km he mendaciously put up here.
Read up more here:https://www.nairaland.com/2604174/second-niger-bridge-facts-figures#38074229

Thanks a lot for the FACTUAL correction.
Must be another story from the ever active APCheat house of PROPAGANDA.

When you CANNOT govern you resort to EMPTY, baseless propaganda.

Hopefully the tolling issue will be revisited. That would be the kind of GENUINE change to expect and applaud, not so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2236329_fbimg1426964019374_jpegf0426a8233bbbeb8b2d08838e693f36e

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkytaHR0cDovL2Nkbi0wMS5uYWlqLmNvbS9vL3dObkJ2Mmc1cFl6QjJkblFua0UycVZJTy5qcGc=.prx.r800x600.3eeade4c.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2772858_clueless_jpeg_jpegb952bb075e5d5964bee8e8d6d19e1ec0
Re: The Truth About The Second Niger Bridge-Chibuzo N. Ziggy Azike by Imoy(m): 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2015
Zoharariel:

Barcanista; so in your psychotic & deluded state of mind,

Zoharariel:

Will it kill u if u argue/criticize like a civilized person?

Why do must APC supporters resort to INSULT?

This is the only reason TonyeBarcanista will always be better than all of u put together.

Agreed, he has his flaws/believe, but it does not justify all this insults and name calling.

Be civil pls.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Second Niger Bridge-Chibuzo N. Ziggy Azike by winterfell007(m): 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
OP is delusional. You are telling me the longest bridge in World was built in china at the cost of 1 billiion dollars. You are high on cheap weed. Go and ask The Nigerian Society of Enginners how much it cost to build just a kilomter of road talkless of constructing a bridge which includes mounting strategic concrete pillars. For your info. Julius Berger has built it's reputation over the years for you to think they are scamming the Government.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Second Niger Bridge-Chibuzo N. Ziggy Azike by kettykin: 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
tonyfrenzy:

10km? You can lie o. That very bridge is a little over 1km, take am easy.

Hold up or car queue is what I meant.
How old are you?
Re: The Truth About The Second Niger Bridge-Chibuzo N. Ziggy Azike by BushidoBlue(m): 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2015
Lies upon lies na wa oooo.
Return of the Decepticons

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate Confirms Nominations Of 18 Ministerial Nominees / Levy For Governor’s Perfume: Rivers Women Protest / Abuja Trip: Ngige Calls For Banishment Of 12 Anambra Monarchs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.