Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,814 members, 7,827,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

See Reasons Why Shaving Your Vag!na Is Bad - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Reasons Why Shaving Your Vag!na Is Bad (8794 Views)

"Mr Eazi's Dress Sense Is Bad!" - Fans Slam Singer Over His Dressing (Photo) / Fans React To Davido's Hairy Armpit: "Buy N50 Shaving Stick From Your N30bn" / "My Vag!na Is Tighter Than Most Decently Dressed Ladies" – Actress Moyo Lawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Reasons Why Shaving Your Vag!na Is Bad by Nobody: 2:06am On Sep 16, 2015
YourMain:

Ohhh lol. No worries I'm sure shell be back wink. Awh thanks girl. You're lovely too!

Yeaaaah I'm like killing myself. Ben and jerrys is just too good. I just cannot. I actually should but my housemates have all gone to the pub so ill just chill till they get back.

Oh really ? I was born in Nigeria and I lived there for two years. I cant speak. Not even a bit.
Lolz. Indeed. Fanks dollface grin

Honestly, that much sugar at night? Nawa for u o. You're one of those people that overhypes the taste of things, I'm noticing. grin Coffee is to die for, ice cream is just too good.... I know una type grin
Aww, are you not lonely? I hate being alone.

Ah really? I mean if you were only there as a baby then no duh, you can't. But pidgin is easy enough, it's not even another language lol
At first it's just uncomfortable especially if you don't have the accent but it's like the funnest thing to speak ever and can actually be kinda sexy hehe. I wasn't born there tho, but I spent my HS there. So you can imagine grin

1 Like

Re: See Reasons Why Shaving Your Vag!na Is Bad by Qualer: 10:34am On Sep 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Ghen ghen

My friend in sec school used to call it 'landscaping' grin

CALL ME! I have a landscaping contract for you with upfront payment!! cool
Re: See Reasons Why Shaving Your Vag!na Is Bad by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lolz. Indeed. Fanks dollface grin

Honestly, that much sugar at night? Nawa for u o. You're one of those people that overhypes the taste of things, I'm noticing. grin Coffee is to die for, ice cream is just too good.... I know una type grin
Aww, are you not lonely? I hate being alone.

Ah really? I mean if you were only there as a baby then no duh, you can't. But pidgin is easy enough, it's not even another language lol
At first it's just uncomfortable especially if you don't have the accent but it's like the funnest thing to speak ever and can actually be kinda sexy hehe. I wasn't born there tho, but I spent my HS there. So you can imagine grin

Lol no no no no. Ice cream is good. Ben and jerrys is literally an orgasm in physical form. Please don't say you've never had.

Nah I'm not lonely. I kinda like my own company so I don't really mind

Lol high school in Nigeria ? The whole of it? Is it like the movies ? My dad has always pushed the idea of getting some sort of education in Nigeria haaha no thank you.

I swear. I wish I could speak tho. It sounds really cool. I cant even speak any Nigerian languages. Yoruba girl like me. I'm ashamed.
You speak igbo too yes ?
Re: See Reasons Why Shaving Your Vag!na Is Bad by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 16, 2015
ronald4lif:

Well, yes not all men but I personally would. Though some loose hairs might find it way into one's mouth and subsequently stomach but I guess guys still just have to eat the quim and ensure their women feel contented. Likewise for ladies too. I think most people who performs bj mostly do so to optimise pleasure for their partner not for the initiator gratification.

Bj is one of the most sweetening act of sex and some just do it and don't really care about swallowing hairs or any other harmful effect that may arise. Guess the feeling and satisfaction one derives when hearing their lover moans when eating them out is too heavenly and more important than anything else.

Hmm shaving of balls...that should be a discourse behind the walls. lipsrsealed

Hahaha ew. That's not a good image. I actually know a couple girls ( not me of course) that find giving bjs sexually satisfying...

Hmm really ? So would you say getting head is better than the act itself? Awwh that's sort of romantic. I guess.

I'm actually really curious. Some guy told me he uses the same kinda razor he uses to shave his face for down there. shocked
Re: See Reasons Why Shaving Your Vag!na Is Bad by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 16, 2015
YourMain:

Lol no no no no. Ice cream is good. Ben and jerrys is literally an orgasm in physical form. Please don't say you've never had.

Nah I'm not lonely. I kinda like my own company so I don't really mind

Lol high school in Nigeria ? The whole of it? Is it like the movies ? My dad has always pushed the idea of getting some sort of education in Nigeria haaha no thank you.

I swear. I wish I could speak tho. It sounds really cool. I cant even speak any Nigerian languages. Yoruba girl like me. I'm ashamed.
You speak igbo too yes ?
I've had it of course na haba grin It's just that you're overestimating the taste unless ur orgasms are that lame tongue

Ah so an introvert? not the spam the famous madams mentions

Yes practically the whole thing. Yes it's kinda like the movies altho I'm not clear on which kinda movies ur referring to grin Trust me u would like it and they would like u there too. Nigerians like fine gehls grin It was the experience of a lifetime lol I'm still not used to being back here.... Kinda lonely lol

It's not hard nah, at least practice writing it on NL.... u can ease ur way into it. E true o... most yoruba babes no dey dull dem dey flex their language everywhere. U see ur life grin Pidgin at least, try to grab it. Hahahahaha about that..... Igbo, I'm still learning grin

1 Like

Re: See Reasons Why Shaving Your Vag!na Is Bad by ikorodureporta: 6:51pm On Sep 16, 2015
F.p.oooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Notorious Womanizer Athletes In Sports History / Meet:sean Stewart :the Father At 13years Old / Are They Having Sex? – Fans React To This Picture Of Wizkid & Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.