Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Sincere Truth About Biafran Struggle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sincere Truth About Biafran Struggle (784 Views)

My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. / Police Was Pre-informed About Biafran 30th May Rally / Beyonce Eulogizes ‘igbo Spirit’ Behind The Biafran Struggle In New Video (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sincere Truth About Biafran Struggle by frankdoz: 12:02am On Sep 16, 2015
Beats of England , beats of Nigeria, beats of every land in the world.Hear the voice of Biafra crying in tiding of the golden future time of her people.
Soon or late the day is coming when all kinds of animals will fight for the sake of Biafra freedom,
Tyrant man shall be o'erthrown and the fruitful fields of Biafra shall be trod by the beats alone.
Tears shall vanish from our eyes and the harness from our back happiness and joy shall rain forever in our Biafra land.Our children shall no longer hawk on the street, they shall find their joy at the play ground ,The bright light will shine in the land of Biafra, On that day that sets us free from Nigeria,'for that we all must not forget that Chukwu Abiama has giving us victory, and His name shall be praise as long as we live in the land of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Sincere Truth About Biafran Struggle by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 16, 2015
How poetic! cheesy

Dreaming where there are no dreams is called daydream. Nigeria is the answer. Face that! That's reality. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sincere Truth About Biafran Struggle by DrLee(m): 12:15am On Sep 16, 2015
the biafra project is just a waste of resources

2 Likes

Re: Sincere Truth About Biafran Struggle by c33b33(m): 12:20am On Sep 16, 2015
Parasites and zombies that never dream will try to push you away from your dreams. Never let them!

Nde ara!

IPOB Youth

4 Likes

Re: Sincere Truth About Biafran Struggle by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 16, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
How poetic! cheesy

Dreaming where there are no dreams is called daydream. Nigeria is the answer. Face that! That's reality. smiley

Hhaaaaa! I really pity the clowns, I swear grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sincere Truth About Biafran Struggle by DaBullIT(m): 1:28am On Sep 16, 2015
Ba ba's black sheep have you any foool ?

Yes sir Yes sir IPOB youths

some's forming master

some forming rude

But then Kalu is in Uuke Enjoying life

Sweet Melody tunes ..

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sincere Truth About Biafran Struggle by wiseoneking: 1:45am On Sep 16, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
How poetic! cheesy

Grow up, these people want their dream nation. Go and ask martin luther king jr- i have a Dream. If You are not dream, you are better off a dead man. Must your tribe always wail for Biafrans. I dont just like people suffering from Biafraphobia. It is making it looks everyday that without the igbos there will be no Nigerians. All other tribes are becoming afraid of igbo agitation of their homeland. They want to leave but others want them to stay. They want be on their own and be independent but you are afraid of clamouring for your people. Dont make it looks like Nigerians cannot truely be without the igbos. You make Biafrans looks superior.

1 Like

Re: Sincere Truth About Biafran Struggle by Nobody: 2:38am On Sep 16, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
How poetic! cheesy

Dreams come TRUE when u work towards it

Feel hapi OKAY before u DIE

1 Like

Re: Sincere Truth About Biafran Struggle by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 16, 2015
PrinceBundu:
Dreams come TRUE when u work towards it
Feel hapi OKAY before u DIE
You this new generation should learn from your forefathers now ... Hahahaha
Re: Sincere Truth About Biafran Struggle by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 16, 2015
wiseoneking:
Grow up, these people want their dream nation. Go and ask martin luther king jr- i have a Dream. If You are not dream, you are better off a dead man. Must your tribe always wail for Biafrans. I dont just like people suffering from Biafraphobia. It is making it looks everyday that without the igbos there will be no Nigerians. All other tribes are becoming afraid of igbo agitation of their homeland. They want to leave but others want them to stay. They want be on their own and be independent but you are afraid of clamouring for your people. Dont make it looks like Nigerians cannot truely be without the igbos. You make Biafrans looks superior.

There are two different people my dear, little biafra and big igbo cos every Igbo nation is not in support af ds biafra ish abeg so shvt tha hell up! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Ongoing Demoshing Of Illegal Structure In Umuocham Aba(photos) / What Will Happen In Nigeria If Saraki Is Punished. / 9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.