|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,294,716 members, 5,040,382 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2019 at 03:27 PM
Reasons Why Programming Is A Dangerous Profession In Nigeria. / Why Do Most People Say Programming Is Easy To Learn When In Reality It Is.. / I Want To Learn Programming - Is Java The Best To Start With? (2) (3) (4)
|Programming Is Easy, Find Out How…. by kapersky(m): 1:12am On Sep 16, 2015|
I come to realization that most programmers or student in computer science department fined it difficult to program or develop and create software because of the logic and mathematical reasoning that is involved.
But my solution to these dreaded issues is not actually the logic and the mathematical stuff but it is the foundation or the building block of the person when he/she was a student or beginner.
You cannot start building a skyscraper without a proper foundation, I but you it will collapse, so it is in programming, any programmer without a proper foundation will collapse in years to come.
If you’re thinking of learning to code, the language you decide to pick up first as a student has a lot to do with what you’re trying to learn, what you want to do with the skill and where you want to eventually go from there. Still, some languages are easier to pick up than others.
Computer science is a booming industry in the world and it pays extremely well.. There’s always demand for sharp, talented engineers, which is why learning how to code or write programs can seem like an attractive option.
But, as is the case with any new skill, it can be difficult to know where to start.
For a student or beginner who has interest in programming, there are basic languages he/she should start with before going into the advance once
HERE ARE THE LIST OF SOME
1. BASIC PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE
4. RUBY AND RUBY ON RAILS
WHY YOU SHOULD LEARN BASIC PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE
When I take a feasibility study between Students and BASIC programming language, it shocks me discover that it is declining from its normal climax, students or beginners don’t show much interest in learning BASIC programming languages for the reason best known to them.
Here are some reasons why you should learn BASIC programming languages
1. IT IS FOR BEGINNERS: Has the name implies Beginners All-purpose Symbolic Instruction Code (BASIC), is a programming languages developed for teaching for teaching beginners and introducing new students into the logic and mathematical reasoning that is raising alarm in the programming world today.
2. IT IS EASY TO LEARN: BASIC Is the easiest and simplest programming language for beginners and new students to get familiar with programming terms and logic because there’s less of an emphasis on syntax, and it has fluent English-like syntax which makes it easy to read BASIC program and learn quickly.
3. BASIC IS AN INTERPRETED LANGUAGE: In terms of debugging, which are real problems of programmers today that started with advance programming language. The mode of debugging in BASIC is easy since it is an interpreted language which means it translates it source code line by line thereby detecting any error before moving to the next line. This feature enables students to have a pre-knowledge of program bugs and debugging of programs before moving to advance programming languages.
4. BASIC IS FREE EVERYWHERE: BASIC programming language is meant for beginners, so therefore, everything pertaining BASIC from the interpreter to the documentations are all free for student to download and install.
5. BASIC IS A FUNDATION FOR OTHER PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE: BASIC programming language is actually the foundation of programming because most programming language like Visual Basic which is the advancement in BASIC and JAVA etc borrows or has the same syntax and formation as BASIC programming language, so if a student or a beginner has a good knowledge of BASIC, then other programming languages will be made easy or it just a matter of time.
6. COMMUNITY SUPPORT: There are thousands of good forums, videos and tutorials online teaching and talking about BASIC programming languages for free which makes it easier for students or beginners to learn for free… example of such places where you can watch and download free videos on BASIC programming language and other advanced topics from the writer of this topic is
https://www.youtube.com/c/multimegaitschool. Or search for multimega i.t school in YouTube.
|Re: Programming Is Easy, Find Out How…. by mexzony: 8:53am On Sep 16, 2015|
Why should one start with a language that is not relevant today.
Look learning how to program has nothing to do with the language but with the skills needed and certain things one must know like algorithms, data structure, OOP, and some other stuff.
The aim here is to learn how to think like a programmer and not think about the programming language.
The programing language is just a tool you use to accomplish this stuffs but you have to know "how to program"
Any true programmer will tell you that its not the language he uses that matters but the principles behind knowing how to write an application and this princinples one needs to know first then picking up a language as a tool will be easier.
One more thing who says you can't learn an advanced language like say java C# and still know the fundamental principles behind programming. It all has to do with the approach one takes and getting a good book that focuses on programming principles and not the language while still using the language as a tool is what matters. In this scenario you see that while learning the language you also learn principles at the same time.a win win situation.
And this principles can be applied to any language you pick up. Once again its the principles that matter not the language.
That is why there are so many gods programmers who program but don't know "how to program"
|Re: Programming Is Easy, Find Out How…. by Chydobe: 9:46am On Jul 10|
As a beginner, it isn’t advisable to learn how to code by paying exorbitant fees learning how to code. There are lots of free online coding websites, materials and books. Obviously, scouting for these free online coding website and books could really be tasking. NOT TO WORRY. WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED.
In this article, (as a beginner) we will show you where to learn how to code (basics of coding), and where to get free online coding materials, coding for beginners’ book and free coding guides for free. Click on link below
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61