Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Do Not Read: 10 Ways Not To Build Wealth By Fife Banks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do Not Read: 10 Ways Not To Build Wealth By Fife Banks (549 Views)

Ten (10) Ways One Can Remain Poor In Life / 10 Ways To Prove You're A Legitimate Online Based Business / Ways Not To Get Scammed On Alibaba!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Read: 10 Ways Not To Build Wealth By Fife Banks by Jeenager: 3:01am On Sep 16, 2015
Do you know there are things we already know that aren't necessary? And I agree with those who posit that “true education is about learning and un-learning” But how also true, that there are many with several degrees who continue to seriously decrease?! Seriously, surplus study can sometimes lead to superfluous knowledge and while knowledge can impress people [I definitely get paid for knowledge so don’t get it twisted), it can also bore them. Anyway, I digress because the focus of this post is not about knowledge but about the unnecessary knowledge on your way to building your own [brave] wealth.

Our world, especially the media and this ever-expanding internet space, is filled with smutty junks that should never find their way into your subconscious, braveheart. Guard your fine heart! I'm happy to help you. So, what did I do to help you guard your precious, wealth-building heart? I only tried to compile a list of what I think, 10 things, you don’t need to know on your way to building wealth (you get to decide anyway) but at least, see my list below and you can add yours in the comment:

Is Caitlyn a man's name or is Bruce a woman?. [For what?!@*$&]
The number of Lionel Messi’s offside goals. [Who cares?!!!!...maybe C. Ronaldo die-hard fans. Lol]
The last 3 lovers of Mercy Johnson [Like seriously?]
The bra size of Kim Kardashian [Do you know your partner’s dimension off hand?]
Recognizing car models from their engine noise [You need a career at Ladipo!]
Something-Cola ingredients [Even the CEO doesn’t care…sugar, cola and water is not a secret, it’s just branding!]
Akpos real names [Hmmmmmnnn…he can’t even spell it]
Linda Ikeji’s treats [Isn’t it better to learn about her online money-making strategies?]
Jesus Christ’s middle name [What have you achieved with the first and last names?]
21st Century Politicians’ Manifesto [The more you hear, the less you understand….hehehehe]
[center][/center]
Now, you're already thinking about the list.

Let me tell you a story:

A professor once told a class 'you cannot pass my test'.

The class wrote the test and all failed except one boy that wasn't present when the professor told them 'you cannot pass my test'. Since the boy didn't have the knowledge of that statement, it didn't stop him from becoming a success.

Agreed, there are many things you do not know and maybe you don't need them. It isn't what we do not know that stops us, it's what we know (and have) but don't know how to use.

In building bravewealth, we must guard our mind diligently because that’s the power-house to create the wealth and you’ve got to create first before we even start thinking and talking about savings, investments, philanthropy and whatever.

Money is first made in the mind, braveheart.
Now, that you have an idea of what you don't need to know, watch out for my post on Everything You Need To Know When Building [Brave] Wealth.

By the way, hope you learnt something in this post? Please share with me and other Bravehearts…even if it’s something that was funny to you in the list or you want to add your own?

I'm always excited to read from you.

I love you forever and I believe in you.
(www.mybravewealth.com)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become An Affiliate Marketer / My Encounter With Airtel Nigeria / Naira Crashes To #280 Against Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.