Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Photos -nnamdi Kanu In Japan With Ipob Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos -nnamdi Kanu In Japan With Ipob Members (4428 Views)

Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers / "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos -nnamdi Kanu In Japan With Ipob Members by Nobody: 4:18am On Sep 16, 2015
Pictures of nnamdi kanu in japan during his visit and also to meet japan for support

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos -nnamdi Kanu In Japan With Ipob Members by phrancys001(m): 4:26am On Sep 16, 2015
419 them.

9 Likes

Re: Photos -nnamdi Kanu In Japan With Ipob Members by Femolacaster(m): 4:28am On Sep 16, 2015
Biafra is on its way, at least, online gnashing and crying will stop from those orphans!

2 Likes

Re: Photos -nnamdi Kanu In Japan With Ipob Members by Nobody: 4:31am On Sep 16, 2015
Two children of hate above me injecting themselves as usual into a cause that has absolutely nothing to do with them.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos -nnamdi Kanu In Japan With Ipob Members by Nobody: 4:34am On Sep 16, 2015
Femolacaster:
Biafra is on its way, at least, online gnashing and crying will stop from those orphans!
Don't worry we go leave you guys for Hausa people your masters some day, boko boys go use una for suya, I pity the yorubas

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos -nnamdi Kanu In Japan With Ipob Members by fromnigeria(m): 4:44am On Sep 16, 2015
Where are the Japanese... Invisible

7 Likes

Re: Photos -nnamdi Kanu In Japan With Ipob Members by Nobody: 5:05am On Sep 16, 2015
Kingscee:
Don't worry we go leave you guys for Hausa people your masters some day, boko boys go use una for suya, I pity the yorubas

nwanne I laugh dem in Hebrew.
Re: Photos -nnamdi Kanu In Japan With Ipob Members by Nobody: 5:16am On Sep 16, 2015
Useless silly coward morôn

2 Likes

Re: Photos -nnamdi Kanu In Japan With Ipob Members by Femolacaster(m): 5:25am On Sep 16, 2015
Kingscee:
...as they are using your kinsmen for suya day and night, right? Pity the miserable life you and your kinsmen will subject yourself to. Onye nzuzu ka ibu!

5 Likes

Re: Photos -nnamdi Kanu In Japan With Ipob Members by Yeske2(m): 5:27am On Sep 16, 2015
That albino scamming the brainwashed and deluded ones

1 Like

Re: Photos -nnamdi Kanu In Japan With Ipob Members by Duru1(m): 5:30am On Sep 16, 2015
Femolacaster:

You are a bloody dunce.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos -nnamdi Kanu In Japan With Ipob Members by Femolacaster(m): 6:17am On Sep 16, 2015
Duru1:

You are a bloody dunce.
.....coming from a senile "agadi nwoke"!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos -nnamdi Kanu In Japan With Ipob Members by dazzlingd(m): 6:21am On Sep 16, 2015
I can see him shaking hands with the Japanese leaders
Re: Photos -nnamdi Kanu In Japan With Ipob Members by ibedun: 6:26am On Sep 16, 2015
dazzlingd:

This albino is feeling funky. And I thought he was with Japanese leaders?

2 Likes

Re: Photos -nnamdi Kanu In Japan With Ipob Members by Sunexy(m): 6:29am On Sep 16, 2015
Are dos ppl black Japanese??

1 Like

Re: Photos -nnamdi Kanu In Japan With Ipob Members by driand(m): 6:37am On Sep 16, 2015
Unfortunately he mingles with rifrafs! He'll make kirikiri sooner than expected

3 Likes

Re: Photos -nnamdi Kanu In Japan With Ipob Members by Tsmooth1(m): 6:41am On Sep 16, 2015
The moment he step into Nigeria, we will send him to meet his gigolo brother Ojukwu in hell. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos -nnamdi Kanu In Japan With Ipob Members by laffytaffy1: 6:55am On Sep 16, 2015
You would think more Igbos would be viewing this thread, but it seems like more Yoruba flood any Biafra threads these days why ?

6 Likes

Re: Photos -nnamdi Kanu In Japan With Ipob Members by RichDad1(m): 7:04am On Sep 16, 2015
phrancys001:
419 them.
Scam them
Drug them

3 Likes

Re: Photos -nnamdi Kanu In Japan With Ipob Members by NOBODYY: 7:35am On Sep 16, 2015
Oh boy see plenty japanese o
Mehn... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photos -nnamdi Kanu In Japan With Ipob Members by azzima(m): 7:47am On Sep 16, 2015
See how their head shapes look similar. ....igbotic Igbo Bastards!

1 Like

Re: Photos -nnamdi Kanu In Japan With Ipob Members by imsuboi(m): 7:57am On Sep 16, 2015
in Biafra we trust.
cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Photos -nnamdi Kanu In Japan With Ipob Members by andra112(f): 8:01am On Sep 16, 2015
dazzlingd:
and that was what I was expecting to see too
Re: Photos -nnamdi Kanu In Japan With Ipob Members by imsuboi(m): 8:03am On Sep 16, 2015
in Biafra we trust.
cool cool
Re: Photos -nnamdi Kanu In Japan With Ipob Members by jimi4us: 8:05am On Sep 16, 2015
Him dig hole enter Japan? Cos some oil soup people sey he is hiding from Nigerian airports cos of buhari. Biafra must stand.

3 Likes

Re: Photos -nnamdi Kanu In Japan With Ipob Members by jimi4us: 8:09am On Sep 16, 2015
Long life for the HERO who have been giving baba go slow headache
Re: Photos -nnamdi Kanu In Japan With Ipob Members by imsuboi(m): 8:26am On Sep 16, 2015
driand:
Unfortunately he mingles with rifrafs! He'll make kirikiri sooner than expected

Ape. Why don't you go & take him to kirikiri yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Photos -nnamdi Kanu In Japan With Ipob Members by LieDetector(m): 8:32am On Sep 16, 2015
[quote
Re: Photos -nnamdi Kanu In Japan With Ipob Members by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 16, 2015
Another Fraud like uwazullike

3 Likes

Re: Photos -nnamdi Kanu In Japan With Ipob Members by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 16, 2015
[b]There is a popular saying that to keep Nigeria one is a task that must be done. We need ourselves more than ever. There is strenght in our diversity and if properly utilized we can build a stronger Nigeria. The Igbos really need to drop this idea of Biafra because it is dead on arrival. Secession is not the solution to the high poverty rate in the south east neither will it eliminate greedy politicians who have refused to let the SE thrive. The igbos need to look inward and look for ways they can develop their region within the Nigerian context. We the Yorubas are not bothered about breaking away. We worked so hard to develop Lagos and the South west so everyone can thrive and this is why the igbos and other tribes keeps flocking to the SW to tap from the potentials and opportunities Yoruba land has to offer. This is the kind of mentality the Igbos need to develop. South sudan broke away from sudan and still nothing has changed because they remain poor and depend on aids to survive. The igbos need to work together with every section of Nigeria so they can be relevant in the Nigerian system instead of calling we the Yoruba's slaves to Hausa-fulani. The igbos are the real slaves here because they are the ones in bondage and yearning for freedom.The igbos should remember the last civil war and never allow Nnamdi Kanu to lure them into another blood bath. Biafra is a dream that cant be realized. We will support the Hausa-Fulanis to resist any form of secession. We will defend the unity of One Nigeria just like we did in the late 60's. A word is enough for the wise.

SAY NO TO BIAFRA

GOD BLESS OUR UNITED NIGERIA.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Photos -nnamdi Kanu In Japan With Ipob Members by LieDetector(m): 8:36am On Sep 16, 2015
azzima:
See how their head shapes look similar. ....igbotic Igbo Bastards!
O yoo kú ti ikorira
Re: Photos -nnamdi Kanu In Japan With Ipob Members by bugzbunny: 9:07am On Sep 16, 2015
laffytaffy1:
You would think more Igbos would be viewing this thread, but it seems like more Yoruba flood any Biafra threads these days why ?
Pls don't blame them
How can a yoruba support his nightmare
They rather die than live without igbos
You see them pratically beggin u to forget biafra
Terming it a Biafra
doubt me?.. I dare any yoruba here to say..
He endorses biafra.. They no fit grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fatal Accident Today. @ Ugwu Onyeama Enugu...(photos) / Check Out This Beautiful Pictures Of Nigeria First Lady With Michelle Obama. / Ekiti Women Stages Rally Against APC Candidate Kayode Fayemi,Shouting 'Ole Re'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.