Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Boko Haram Agreed To Swap Chibok Girls With Arrested Bomb Expert — Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Agreed To Swap Chibok Girls With Arrested Bomb Expert — Buhari (28461 Views)

Buhari: "Ojukwu Visited Me In 2003 & We Agreed That Nigeria Must Remain One" / 6 Governors That Agreed To Hold Convention Without Buhari / Boko Haram Agreed To Swap Chibok Girls With Arrested Bomb Expert — Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Agreed To Swap Chibok Girls With Arrested Bomb Expert — Buhari by klax(m): 11:17am On Sep 16, 2015
Which Chibok girls I guess boko haram are bad pls we don't need chi ok girls anylonger it's over pls to what use biko you fu c king boko haram forcefully raped them at will, marry them out at will and initiated them to your evil message so keep them as long as you want but for that goat arrested to be release forget it anyway I trust buhari will not be that stupid anyway.
Re: Boko Haram Agreed To Swap Chibok Girls With Arrested Bomb Expert — Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 11:32am On Sep 16, 2015
Afritop:
IF THE AUTHORITIES HAD EXECUTED THAT BOMB EXPERT LONG AGO, THEY WOULDNT HAVE BEEN MAKING SUCH WICKED DEMANDS. IF THE AUTHORITIES AGREE ON THIS DEMAND, THEY WOULD KIDNAP ANOTHER SET OF GIRLS AND ASK FOR ANOTHER SWAP. THE AUTHORITIES SHOULD MAKE WISE DECISIONS

i even read ones on nairaland lately,that even the chibok girls are now fighters....maybe some of them were even involved in bombings,,,, undecided undecided undecided....we are realy in the end times...everything is confusing,even for us black-adults.... undecided undecided undecided...imagine,how confusing for children....

oiiiii..... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Boko Haram Agreed To Swap Chibok Girls With Arrested Bomb Expert — Buhari by manchester1: 11:58am On Sep 16, 2015
if the bomb expert is in detention who is making the bombs that is going off daily. yeye people
Re: Boko Haram Agreed To Swap Chibok Girls With Arrested Bomb Expert — Buhari by zheroes(m): 11:58am On Sep 16, 2015
appini:
He's deceiving himself. Buhari is Boko haram!
just the way your father is bokoharam
Re: Boko Haram Agreed To Swap Chibok Girls With Arrested Bomb Expert — Buhari by Francon(f): 12:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
Hello dear

Please I got nominated to be part of a Just Greason clothing website.

Please follow this link to vote.

https:///196PqN

Like the page, like and share my picture to enable me qualify for the next batch.

Thanks and God bless you
Re: Boko Haram Agreed To Swap Chibok Girls With Arrested Bomb Expert — Buhari by simdam500(m): 12:23pm On Sep 16, 2015
No negotiations, swapping or whatever they call it.

Let them just surrender or hang the bomb expert... the girls are nowhere. The last time the girls are seen are the last time they were allegedly missing which we know it a pure lies.

No girls are missing
Re: Boko Haram Agreed To Swap Chibok Girls With Arrested Bomb Expert — Buhari by nasoeb: 12:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
On this issue of boko haram and terrorism buhari can never be exonerated. He is part of it as a ploy to bring Gej govt down. You may chose not to believe but stop and think, the same man who said all the "supposed" chibok girls were dead or forcefully married out are now the girls whose return he is negotiating for
Re: Boko Haram Agreed To Swap Chibok Girls With Arrested Bomb Expert — Buhari by Gbsks: 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2015
LieDetector:
America would inject an anaesthetic into the body of the terrorist in detention, put a tracker or better still a bomb that can be triggered from anywhere around the globe then free the fool. Boko harm would subsequently release the abducted girls thinking they got a good deal and once the girls have been confined into safe hands, the president would have the privilege of triggering the bomb inside the body of the freed terrorist by just a click of a button from his office killing en mass some bloody assss licking terrorists around the freed bokoharamist

#problemsolved
lol. The side effect of seeing too much hollywood movies.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Agreed To Swap Chibok Girls With Arrested Bomb Expert — Buhari by Rahmonlee: 1:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
appini:

You are an ass. Son of a bitch undecided
Re: Boko Haram Agreed To Swap Chibok Girls With Arrested Bomb Expert — Buhari by molas02: 2:32pm On Sep 16, 2015
Luggi007:
I dont care how they are gonna go about it, the girls must be returned back home safety.
Which gulx?....i wonder som1 still lik dis coment
Re: Boko Haram Agreed To Swap Chibok Girls With Arrested Bomb Expert — Buhari by hopilo: 4:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
If we r winning the war against BH, why negotiate with losers?
Re: Boko Haram Agreed To Swap Chibok Girls With Arrested Bomb Expert — Buhari by abokikhalifa: 6:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
appini:
anything you like say. you will keep hating till you vanish grin. loser
Re: Boko Haram Agreed To Swap Chibok Girls With Arrested Bomb Expert — Buhari by thundafire: 7:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
not strange citizens will wake up one morning nd hear amnesty nd leaders of boko haram freed nd allowed as visitors 2 aso villa buhari is finding a soft way to release his frnds nd u will c soon all dis bomb will stop
Re: Boko Haram Agreed To Swap Chibok Girls With Arrested Bomb Expert — Buhari by favourlove1: 8:51pm On Sep 16, 2015
Y negotiate with a terrorist? Who says the chibock girls are still together? Bomb experts for chibock girls? Y does d fed govt want to fall this scam. What sort of negociation are they doing? Was that y he wanted to win by all cost? So that he could grant them amnesty? I saw this coming. Now a northerner is in power they want amnesty but bf now they said johnathan was bokoharam n PdP was using it against APC. If buhari falls for this crap wich I am suspecting he has already considering the rate at wich they are surrendering then I guess nigeria is officially law less. How could you release people who have held a country hostage for more than four yrs? Destroyed lives n properties? Just cuz they are ur brothers yet people innocent people are lavishing in Nigerian prisons for crimes they did not commit. Pls as u grant them amnesty extend it to all prisoners in d whole federation. Rubish!
Re: Boko Haram Agreed To Swap Chibok Girls With Arrested Bomb Expert — Buhari by tswitch: 11:27am On Sep 17, 2015
Hey duara dullard, we already see through this charade of yours.

Keep trying new ploys in a bid to give your boys amnesty for a job well done,we enlightened folks are here to cut through the cowdung.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Matawalle: Protests Against Buhari’s Medical Vacation Is An Attack On The North / EFCC Office On Fire, Commission’s Data Centre Worst Hit / 2019: How Atiku Plans To Beat Buhari In Southwest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.