Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Sheyman Vs Dbanj - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sheyman Vs Dbanj (2632 Views)

How Good Is Sheyman As A Producer? / Sheyman - Hotter Than Fire / Dbanj Vs Sheyman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheyman Vs Dbanj by geolabious(m): 2:15pm On Apr 11, 2009
tolala:

i think translation from english to yoruba is your problem.iyanlaya means your great grand mother.what happened to her is what we dont know unlike oloriburuku which means is a person with bad luck.musically and vocally sheyman is better than d'banj why swaggerlically d'banj is definately better.

[size=13pt]Blemishes[/size]
Re: Sheyman Vs Dbanj by tosinaded(m): 2:26pm On Apr 11, 2009
tolala:

i think translation from english to yoruba is your problem.iyanlaya means your great grand mother.what happened to her is what we dont know unlike oloriburuku which means is a person with bad luck.musically and vocally sheyman is better than d'banj why swaggerlically d'banj is definately better.

guy stop spewing shit
iyalaya e is an abuse!!!!!!!
Re: Sheyman Vs Dbanj by geolabious(m): 2:33pm On Apr 11, 2009
[size=13pt]Exactly [/size]
Re: Sheyman Vs Dbanj by Necorios(m): 4:21pm On Apr 11, 2009
Aha! haba, u guys re deviating frm the topic, That ''IYALAYA WON'' shud av been banned frm the album, do we even av Music regulatory authorities in this country, if we do then i sugest they scrutinize every song coming frm our stable cos i think they re polluting the future of our generation.

All i can say is that, the whole Album of Sheyman is a reply to Mo'hits Family. Lastly, wande coal is dropping his album tomorow @ ocean view, i wish him luck!
Re: Sheyman Vs Dbanj by tomidvirus: 6:25pm On Apr 12, 2009
what sort of post is this cool grin! why should you go to the cafe and start formulating rumour,just to get a media staun t. grin it aint fair atall crygrin smiley. bakbelles lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Sheyman Vs Dbanj by MrCrackles(m): 6:29pm On Apr 12, 2009
LMAO @ IYALAYA WON FT DA GRIN! cheesy
Re: Sheyman Vs Dbanj by Necorios(m): 9:42am On Apr 14, 2009
@tomidvirus, this is nt a rumor, go and get sheyman's album and listen to the lyrics nt the music.
Re: Sheyman Vs Dbanj by Shaz(f): 12:48am On Apr 15, 2009
Sheyman.
Re: Sheyman Vs Dbanj by cashrules(m): 7:50pm On Apr 16, 2009
men ppl msut be sleeping, dbanj too far from that kid sheyman or sheman whateva you guys might call him, where his he or other when dbanj makes music hearing to us all, man wake up and see the light in mo'hits
Re: Sheyman Vs Dbanj by Necorios(m): 3:59pm On Apr 18, 2009
i think it hurts sheyman 4 nt being part of mo hits family,
Re: Sheyman Vs Dbanj by tanwiz: 4:10pm On Apr 19, 2009
Who sheyman or wat compare my dbanj,al ds na jealousy d guy s good,wat lyrics cn u gt frm sheyman abi shewoman,rubbsh,uselss,uneductd song dt cnt gv him a street award cme see guys 4 my area as dem dy sing,mk shewoman go sleep,ugly thng.
Re: Sheyman Vs Dbanj by tanwiz: 4:10pm On Apr 19, 2009
Who sheyman or wat compare my dbanj,al ds na jealousy d guy s good,wat lyrics cn u gt frm sheyman abi shewoman,rubbsh,uselss,uneductd song dt cnt gv him a street award cme see guys 4 my area as dem dy sing,mk shewoman go sleep,ugly thng.
Re: Sheyman Vs Dbanj by roymorah(m): 1:56pm On Apr 27, 2009
there is simply no comparison,its like comparing enyimba to manchester united, its dbanj joo
Re: Sheyman Vs Dbanj by kcee1: 12:40pm On May 15, 2009
I respect D-BANJ star but SHEYMAN is also hotter than fire.he's been in ds game 4 long, 2003 i witness his show alongside This hottest guy wt hottest song on air now,OMOTOLE by IB DOT.K @ atunrase hotel sagamu ogun-state.
It seem the coming artiste are far better now. Just watch-out for em. B'cos the BANG & SHEYMAN was once upcoming and if we dnt gve them chance then. They wont be know now.
Check this guyz out; DA-GREEN, IB DOT.K, ISOLATE, ZEE-WORLD, O-BLACK, VOCA-MCS, X-LEGO, 2 STEP, SERIKI.
They are promising artiste
Re: Sheyman Vs Dbanj by Krayola(m): 2:07pm On May 15, 2009
princesa:

if you are good you will blow. . . . .thats true
but dissing other top name to blow . . . . . . is living off the shadows of their already acquired fame, synonymous with settling for left over cool
any Artiste with a unique personality and aim to wheather the storm without any external influence would make magic out of their career with the talent they hitherto thought to have before coming into the business,
then what's the big idea of living off a person's fame with a stupid excuse as diss or correcting their misdemanors sad . . . . . no other artiste has the right to judge another, any judging should be based on the reception or dis-reception of their fan . . . . . . everybody fight for your place in life and fight your battles if you like, but never use them as excuse for a stepping stone to fame

this goes to Rugged, Banky, sheyman, who ever undecided
cool

Excellent post. I agree 100000%.

Some of it is just promotion and is beneficial to both parties though. Sometimes it isn't real dissing but just two artists working the system.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flavour N’abania – Oyi Ft. Tiwa Savage / Download Dj Khalid - That Range Rover Came With Steps Ft. Future & Yo Gotti / Download MP3: Naira Marley - "Wuge"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.