Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

This Catholic Priest Is Missing (photo) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Catholic Priest Is Missing (photo) (47705 Views)

Lagos Imam Invited To Pray At House-Warming Is Missing (Photo) / Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them / Catholic Priest & Islamic Cleric Embrace Each Other In Minna To Promote Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Catholic Priest Is Missing (photo) by eaglechild: 12:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
I pray he is found.
Re: This Catholic Priest Is Missing (photo) by Sirsoftness(m): 12:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
Emmalez:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-6kq13xSVXkc/VfkhUuw-e_I/AAAAAAAGlhY/TvU9Ek13ZGA/s400/1.jpg[/img]
According to friends and a member of his churchom Abuja to Onitsha when he went missing. No one has heard from him then but his car was found between Okene and Edo state. Anyone with useful information should contact 08035954656, 08067983626 or the nearest police station.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-is0-b-FbOuQ/VfkguttJ_4I/AAAAAAAGlhQ/H8mykyi5khM/s400/IMG_20150915_102036.JPG[/img]

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/09/this-catholic-priest-is-missing-photo.html

cc lalasticlala
[color=#770077][/color] cry
Re: This Catholic Priest Is Missing (photo) by DJMCOTTY(m): 12:47pm On Sep 16, 2015
menix:
Wait ooo!!!!
Pls don't tell me Rapture has taken place.....

I jst hope wen rapture takes place NIPOST should send letters to family members to avoid his/her family frm getting worried.

I hope he returns safe nd sound..
come its true o! RAPTURE HAS STARTED for real, i dont want panics i would have posted an incident that occured 3 days back..... Pls lets REPENT!
Re: This Catholic Priest Is Missing (photo) by ProfEinstein: 12:47pm On Sep 16, 2015
mznuez:
Maybe he has gone to a secret place to marry and have kids
Anuofia embarassed embarassed
Re: This Catholic Priest Is Missing (photo) by kestolove95(m): 12:49pm On Sep 16, 2015
I talk am..igbos don use am..
Re: This Catholic Priest Is Missing (photo) by durubrian(m): 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
Probably SonOfLucifer kidnapped him, that guy is capable of committing the atrocity.... sad Probably SonOfLucifer kidnapped him, that guy is capable of committing the atrocity.... :[
Re: This Catholic Priest Is Missing (photo) by walemadu: 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
he will be found safe and okay In Jesus Name

1 Like

Re: This Catholic Priest Is Missing (photo) by Kcinho(m): 12:56pm On Sep 16, 2015
mznuez:
daft
Re: This Catholic Priest Is Missing (photo) by mickyeddi(m): 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
Emmalez:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-6kq13xSVXkc/VfkhUuw-e_I/AAAAAAAGlhY/TvU9Ek13ZGA/s400/1.jpg[/img]
According to friends and a member of his church, Rev.Fr. Gabriel Oyaka Ojonugwa (CSSP) went missing 9 days ago. He was said to be traveling from Abuja to Onitsha when he went missing. No one has heard from him then but his car was found between Okene and Edo state. Anyone with useful information should contact 08035954656, 08067983626 or the nearest police station.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-is0-b-FbOuQ/VfkguttJ_4I/AAAAAAAGlhQ/H8mykyi5khM/s400/IMG_20150915_102036.JPG[/img]

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/09/this-catholic-priest-is-missing-photo.html

cc lalasticlala

He's in Syria doing some missionary work.
Re: This Catholic Priest Is Missing (photo) by engrshakespeare: 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
mznuez:

May ur mouth bend under d weight of it blasphemous tongue.

1 Like

Re: This Catholic Priest Is Missing (photo) by engrshakespeare: 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
mznuez:

May ur mouth bend under d weight of ur blasphemous tongue.

1 Like

Re: This Catholic Priest Is Missing (photo) by chidile: 1:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm,any hand that is hold the priest should release him unconditionally right away IJNA..God is at work.

1 Like

Re: This Catholic Priest Is Missing (photo) by Nickymezor(f): 1:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
May God protect him whr eva he is n may he be found in one piece... It's well.
Re: This Catholic Priest Is Missing (photo) by SassySteph(f): 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2015
donholy28:
N'afa nna, na mmuo ,na muonso..amen

Hahahahaha

I pray they find him so that he can deliver u frm senselessness

Itz N'afa nna, na nwa, na mmuo nso...

Oya..RECEIVE SENSE! grin grin
Re: This Catholic Priest Is Missing (photo) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2015
Queennikky:
Eeh yah...... Biko, let all catholics pray for him

Amen.

let the Police find him.
Re: This Catholic Priest Is Missing (photo) by pasol4real(m): 1:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
mznuez:
Who knows maybe dat was how u were born.
Stewpid ediiot raised to power 1000.

1 Like

Re: This Catholic Priest Is Missing (photo) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
mznuez:

you self, its possible sha
Re: This Catholic Priest Is Missing (photo) by Eeser: 1:18pm On Sep 16, 2015
Ah...
Did they just say between okene and edo?
Ogori magongo people are at it again ooo.
Quote me if you like
Modified: May he return home safely.
Re: This Catholic Priest Is Missing (photo) by funcampus: 1:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
Great Undergraduate tutorials, just register visit www.freeuniversityofnigeria.org
Re: This Catholic Priest Is Missing (photo) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 16, 2015
419,God go punish all of you
Workshop:
CUSTOM APREHENDED VEHICLES FOR SALES AT CHEAPER AND AFFORDABLE PRICE, INTERESTED BUYERS SHOULD PLEASE CONTACT OUR MARKET ZONAL OFFICER DCG FASHANU ON (07061371587) E.G. Golf2, 3, 4, 5, from N110, 000-N300, 000. Toyota Camry big. daddy=N350,000.Honda accord baby boy=N250, 000. ToyotaMatrix=N350, 000 Toyota Prado=N600,000 Toyota. hiaceBus=N550,000 Toyota Avalon=N400,000. ToyotaCorolla=N4 0,000 Mazda=N 300,000 AND MANY OTHER VEHICLES OF UR CHOICE....THE PRICES OF EACH VEHICLE IS NEGOTIABLE AND PICTURES WILL BE SENT TO YOU FOR YOUR VIEWING INSPECTIONS ALSO ALLOWED... NOTE: OTHER AUCTIONS ARE AVAILABLE SUCH AS, POWER BIKES AND STUNT BIKES, ELECTRONICS, AIR CONDITIONERS, FREEZERS AND FRIDGES, MOBILE PHONES AND TABLETS, BAGS OF RICE, SUGAR, SALT. CEMENT,RECRUITMENT FORM 2015 ETC

1 Like

Re: This Catholic Priest Is Missing (photo) by speedyGonzales: 1:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
em! just guessing but I think he was raptured...

1 Like

Re: This Catholic Priest Is Missing (photo) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
Since you can say this on a matter as serious as this,may God visit your family today with more worster disaster than the one at hand,you will die a painful death,may God himself single you out for all evil,distruction,may wickedness ,bad news of all sort never far from your home,[quote author=Eberex post=38065372][/quote]
Re: This Catholic Priest Is Missing (photo) by princessG35: 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
God pls let no evil befall him,may be the blood of Jesus christ find him wherever he is is
Re: This Catholic Priest Is Missing (photo) by Eberex(m): 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
eduwando:
Since you can say this on a matter as serious as this,may God visit your family today with more worster disaster than the one at hand,you will die a painful death,may God himself single you out for all evil,distruction,may wickedness ,bad news of all sort never far from your home,

What are you saying undecided? are you dumb? or are u suffering from olodoism? learn to read a post very well or you SHUT THE Bleep UP! Did you read the comment MZNUEZ said about the priest about ''Maybe he has gone to a secret place to marry and have kids''. That picture comment was for her, but maybe you are in support of her comment, who knows. I would have said ''back to sender'' but you aint worth it.

I demand you withdraw your foolish statement ASAP

1 Like

Re: This Catholic Priest Is Missing (photo) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
As many of you who now makes mockery of God anointed may you never find peace in ur life,may your lives remain mockery,I wish that has befalls this man of God visit your homes one by one,mockery you and mockery shall all of you remains all your remaining misery life
taurusdude:

you self, its possible sha
Re: This Catholic Priest Is Missing (photo) by nathinskul: 1:44pm On Sep 16, 2015
[/color]He ll be seen in jesus name. God's word can not fail. He is alive[color=#000000]
Re: This Catholic Priest Is Missing (photo) by baloney: 1:47pm On Sep 16, 2015
Re: This Catholic Priest Is Missing (photo) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
That s the cursed daughter oof lucifer I was refering to and not you pls,mznuez is cursed already and will remain cursed for having such kind of evil imagination ,
Eberex:

What are you saying undecided? are you dumb? or are u suffering from olodoism? learn to read a post very well or you SHUT THE Bleep UP! Did you read the comment mznUuezZ said about the priest about ''Maybe he has gone to a secret place to marry and have kids''. That picture comment was for her, but maybe you are in support of her comment, who knows. I would have said ''back to sender'' but you aint worth it.

I demand you withdraw your foolish statement ASAP
Re: This Catholic Priest Is Missing (photo) by gbengus17: 1:58pm On Sep 16, 2015
MOST OF THIS PRIEST/PASTOR ETC HAS NO POWER. HOW CAN HE JUST MISS FOR 9 DAYS. MAYBE HE JUST PACKED HIS CAR AND ENTER BUSH, COS I HAVE SEEN IT B/4 AND THE MAN WAS NEVER SEEN TILL TODAY. SEARCH THE BUSH WHERE HIS CAR WAS FOUND WELL, YOU MAY BE LUCKY TO SEE HIM.
Re: This Catholic Priest Is Missing (photo) by CharlieMaria(m): 2:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
mznuez:
DUMB!

1 Like

Re: This Catholic Priest Is Missing (photo) by Eberex(m): 2:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
eduwando:
That s the cursed daughter oof lucifer I was refering to and not you pls,mznuez is cursed already and will remain cursed for having such kind of evil imagination ,

Well then you are supposed to quote her original post, not mine. We are good anyway.
Re: This Catholic Priest Is Missing (photo) by tendermind: 2:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
God wl do something positive for him to be found amen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pope Francis Requests Roman Catholic Priests Be Given The Right To Get Married / Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions / Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.