Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss (44264 Views)

ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) / Gambian Soldiers Accused Of Looting Govt Properties After Jammeh's Exile. Photos / Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss by room089: 3:02pm On Sep 16, 2015
Still they will shout: 'Nigerians are bad, corrupt, wicked etc.' Yet so many inhumane acts keep coming from their east african region!
Re: Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss by somez(m): 3:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
Holy Jesus ooo.... See ingredient.
Re: Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss by Ashez: 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
Abbeyme:
Whattttt..

Disgusting.

Ammonia something.. (NH3)? Abi, chemistry students..
Ammonic oxide
Re: Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
omusiliyu:
Always in Kenya
Kenyan women (except for Muslim women who are usually conservative) have a tendency of not to suffer in silence for long, they will do things that will make headlines. don't mess with them
Re: Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 16, 2015
room089:
Still they will shout: 'Nigerians are bad, corrupt, wicked etc.' Yet so many inhumane acts keep coming from their east african region!
that's because Nigerians do that to themselves but mostly also do those things in other nations and to other nationals while in east Africa, bad, wicked, corrupt things are contained on locals only...
so Nigerians tend to create a reputation for themselves in other countries, since Nigerians can be found almost everywhere
Re: Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss by Beey(f): 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
omusiliyu:
Always in Kenya
Lol, seems Nairaland loves my country too much & so they are always digging deep into Kenyan news to find the latest.
Re: Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 16, 2015
grin grin grin You mal-treat your maid while you enjoy with your family, showing off to her. She works hard but you never show some appreciation. You de pay her nah. You treat her like a rag and make sure she always feels that she has no place in your home, forgeting she spends the most time in that house than any other person, and hence can set a trap which you could return and fall right into She of course has access to sensitive materials! What goes around comes around so don't bring a domestic animal into your home, turn it to a wild animal and unleash it on yourself undecided #LessonToThoseWithMaids. Lolz, #PissOfLife #HolyWater #TheyTookIt shocked shocked shocked aaaaaaaaah wink

1 Like

Re: Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss by timothybet2(m): 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
Good day everyone, here is our won ticket from weekend fixed matches, i congratulate those that subscribed and won with me, my next games are available for this weekend with an odd of 987 and 50 odds, for those who want to partake on my weekend games should call me or add me up on whatsapp with this number 080 6074 5109.

Re: Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss by pemiivy01(f): 5:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
Hmmmmm bad
Re: Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss by otiigba1(m): 6:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
Its actually not a problem, people have drank their own urine (not their maids urine) as an experiment and it caused them no harm. Apparently it tastes like salted water grin
Re: Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss by kosokoadeyemi: 6:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
She they do medicine for the boss to live long(WITCHCraft)
Re: Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss by mikolo80: 7:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
modelmike7:
Wickedness of the Highest order. Sometimes you wonder if the devil's cousins live on earth!
maltreating the maid is not wickedness abi
Re: Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss by favourlove1: 7:58pm On Sep 16, 2015
Some times I really pity people who maltreat their domestic help simply cuz they are less privilege forgeting that d moment they are out of their house its 100 percent in the hands of their help who have the right to turn the house upside down. Pls pls n pls treat ur maids as you would want to be treated cuz they are also humans. The man was lucky it was her urine what if it was her poo?
Re: Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss by favourlove1: 8:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
[quote author=mikolo80 post=38078514]maltreating the maid is not wickedness abi [/quot e] thank u! Exactly what I was gono ask. Its ok to maltreat maids n whn she retaliates she is seen as a devils incarnate. Like say she nobi human. He is lucky d gal no pour acid for him food
Re: Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
mikolo80:
maltreating the maid is not wickedness abi
......... Assuming you read my previous mention, you would have seen i am refering to both the maid and the boss as being wicked.
Re: Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss by Beey(f): 10:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
denisfidha:
Kenyan women (except for Muslim women who are usually conservative) have a tendency of not to suffer in silence for long, they will do things that will make headlines. don't mess with them
Hahaha,Am a Kenyan woman who considers herself very harmless.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss by freshiest(m): 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
This is fuckinq bad, wicked maid
Re: Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss by mikolo80: 10:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
modelmike7:
......... Assuming you read my previous mention, you would have seen i am refering to both the maid and the boss as being wicked.
OK
Re: Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss by Cuulguy2020: 7:55am On Sep 17, 2015
Very bad idea. Bosses treat ur maid & ur security lik ur kid, treat dem well cuz ur life is in ther hand
Re: Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss by F22RAPTOR(m): 8:42am On Sep 17, 2015
Its very sad to see people treat other people whom they feel are less fortunate than them as trash. They treat them like dirt, like they are the scum of the earth. They forget that there is a God in heaven that watches and will judge. Even if he doesnt, Karma will. What the maid did was wrong, no doubt, but I am sure she must have had enough and couldnt take it anymore. Treat people with love and respect no matter who you think they are, their fortunes can change for the better and yours can take a deep dive, then what next

1 Like

Re: Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss by Greatcalvady(m): 9:11am On Sep 17, 2015
sum ppl can be very obnoxious, thank God she was caught by cctv.
Re: Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 17, 2015
Beey:
Hahaha,Am a Kenyan woman who considers herself very harmless.
ha! obviously it's not all of them, but I can say a considerable number of Kenyan women are not that harmless, it doesn't have to be violent or evil, but they will make you pay for what you did, one way or another...
Re: Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss by murash: 4:01am On Sep 18, 2015
FUNNY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Armed Police Arrest Afghan Special Forces Commando At Manchester Hotel. / Theresa May Worships At RCCG UK / See The World Leaders In Attendance And Those Not Invited To The Queen's Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.