Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Where To Find Physiotheraphy Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Where To Find Physiotheraphy Job (4232 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Find Physiotheraphy Job by eeo: 2:25pm On Apr 10, 2009
Please can one tell me to get a physiotherapy job.MY senior brother's wife (a white)wants a physiotherapy job,she studied in Spain and wants to work in Nigeria precisely Abuja or Lagos or Port harcourt.If you have any and how nuch do thay pay contact me on eric112cm@yahoo.com or 08069646693
Re: Where To Find Physiotheraphy Job by shileowo: 5:06pm On Apr 10, 2009
thats easy although the salary is not fantastic. If u r lucky to get a job at the federal, startin salary is about N900,000 - N1m grin
Re: Where To Find Physiotheraphy Job by chicbella(f): 5:31pm On Apr 10, 2009
Her best bet will be to find a job at the National Orthopedic Hospital, they have lots of physiotherapy job going. Its located in several places within Nigeria. They also have jobs going periodically. She can also go into the training of staff and their development on a contract basis(this might pay her more).To get a good salary, she will need to be connected, the CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER of any hospital can give her a job easily. Goodluck!
Re: Where To Find Physiotheraphy Job by carlos222(m): 8:10pm On Apr 10, 2009
go to enugu orthopedic and u will see them. they are many
Re: Where To Find Physiotheraphy Job by bintab(f): 6:58am On Apr 11, 2009
eeo:

Please can one tell me to get a physiotherapy job.MY senior brother's wife (a white)wants a physiotherapy job,she studied in Spain and wants to work in Nigeria precisely Abuja or Lagos or Port harcourt.If you have any and how nuch do thay pay contact me on eric112cm@yahoo.com or 08069646693
There is alot of job opportunities for her especially in general hospitals and adequately equiped private hospitals in Lagos though i cannot readily give names it's been a while,My worry is only the pay,she will definitely not be satisfy or be very disappointed on how much they offers for the job position in Naija compare to where she had worked. Wish her all the best anyways.
Re: Where To Find Physiotheraphy Job by mufasa(m): 11:45am On Apr 11, 2009
why, she could set up a private practice, post hospital rehabilitation. if the whole packaging in tight she could get top clients paying major cash.
Re: Where To Find Physiotheraphy Job by nthnymarce(m): 7:05pm On Apr 11, 2009
If you are planning of going to orthopedic hospital,enugu. Please,ask of Dr ugoo Enweani. He will surely help you. If still need my service You can forward an e-mail.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oil And Gas Jobs - Download Online Job Application Forms / Stanbic Ibtc Ongoing Recruitment / Dangote Refinery Massive Job Recruitment - OND/Graduate Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.