Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Advice Please: Is Industrial Relations And Personnel Management A Good Course? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advice Please: Is Industrial Relations And Personnel Management A Good Course? (2849 Views)

Which Good Course Can A Science Student Study In The University Without Physics / Is Industrial Chemistry A Good Course? / Industrial Relations And Personnel Management Students Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Please: Is Industrial Relations And Personnel Management A Good Course? by ANEMMA: 10:10am On Sep 16, 2015
was offered admission into a reputable university to study IRPM but, i'm planning to reject the offer cos i feel IRPM isn't a good course. I got to find out that HRM and IRPM are NOT the the same course, as HRM has completely replaced IRPM, meaning IRPM is outdated and no longer in use. don't want to study an outdated course(IRPM)..advice pls
Re: Advice Please: Is Industrial Relations And Personnel Management A Good Course? by medoyin(m): 10:21am On Sep 16, 2015
ANEMMA:
was offered admission into a reputable university to study IRPM but, i'm planning to reject the offer cos i feel IRPM isn't a good course. I got to find out that HRM and IRPM are NOT the the same course, as HRM has completely replaced IRPM, meaning IRPM is outdated and no longer in use. don't want to study an outdated course(IRPM)..advice pls

Which course did you initially apply to study?
Re: Advice Please: Is Industrial Relations And Personnel Management A Good Course? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
Pls someone should enlighten me too.... Have been offered admission to study Same course (IRPM)
Re: Advice Please: Is Industrial Relations And Personnel Management A Good Course? by kongru(m): 9:21pm On Dec 05, 2016
In a dynamic world, a classic knowledge of human relation and management is important. You have been offered a good course. Go for it

(1) (Reply)

I Have Not Received An Email From Jamb / Gravity, And Its Effects: / 2002 Waec Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.