Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo (24934 Views)

BREAKING: FG Planning To Declare State-of-emergency In Rivers Over Wike Audio / PLAN DEAL : UWAZURUIKE AND FG PLANNING A SIEGE e ON BIAFRA . / FG Will Create 1m Jobs In 2016 – Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo by Horlufemi(m): 2:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Who's playing politics of hate?

You've stopped being objective. You fall ma hand.

2 Likes

Re: FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo by fawaz050(m): 2:58pm On Sep 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Story...story...Story! They have been saying all these since campaign period till date WITHOUT implementing any.

Buhari/Osinbajo is a failed PROJECT!
una get problem ooo even if petrol turn to one naira una go still wail
wailers have been wailing since 1902
Re: FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo by melbluesea: 3:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Story...story...Story! They have been saying all these since campaign period till date WITHOUT implementing any.

You can kill urself for all I care. Whether u like it or not they remain ur leader for the next 4 yrs.. tongue tongue
Re: FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
Because I passed vote of No Confidence on Buhari/Osinbajo?
Horlufemi:

You've stopped being objective. You fall ma hand.

1 Like

Re: FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:14pm On Sep 16, 2015
melbluesea:

You can kill urself for all I care. Whether u like it or not they remain ur leader for the next 4 yrs.. tongue tongue
grin grin grin grin
Re: FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo by sunshan(f): 3:18pm On Sep 16, 2015
Hi, pls I'm nw here I av a story 2 post Bt don't knw hw 2 go abt it.
Re: FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo by Ibime(m): 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
I see a lot of comments but I'm not sure most Nigerians understand the difference between a zero-based budget and an incremental budget.

Incremental budget (which most Governments use) means you take what you spent in your ministry last year and add inflation (or an agreed percentage increase/decrease). That means any slack, fraud and corruption built into last year's budget will be perpetuated into next year.

For example, under an incremental budget, Buhari could easily justify a N1.09bln feeding budget for Aso Rock ie take the N1bln Jonathan spent on food last year and add inflation at 9%.

A zero-based budget however means you build the budget from scratch, identifying all the needs and justifying all expenditure on a need-basis. The drawback is it is painstaking and expensive in terms of time and effort.

I say kudos to the new administration. A lot of hidden fraud/wastage will be expunged by this singular act, and should act as a tighter reign on incoming budget holders.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo by kelvyn7: 3:32pm On Sep 16, 2015
OMO dis kain govt sha...na to drink garri b their plan grin
well...good for us so long our money is safe cool

1 Like

Re: FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo by ModiKen(m): 3:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

And GEJ was a successful project, right?!!

You have been playing a good opposition here on NL but don't in the process make a fool of yourself

1 Like

Re: FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo by nwakaibeya1: 3:33pm On Sep 16, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_HYeb2Io8 … > for those who HAVE spiritual eye listen to uterance in video&know its TRUE but YOU CANT accept truth?since the creation of humanbeigns to JESUSCHRIST till now humanbeigns do not accept truth and revelation easily John 6,60-66 makes it very clear
Re: FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 3:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
kosplateau:
engender

en or do whichever but learn to understand "derivatives" eg:

2 Timothy 2:23 Don't have anything to do with foolish and stupid questions.
Knowing that they do gender strife; about words, and contentions, which break the peace of churches, and hinder the ....

http://biblehub.com/2_timothy/2-23.htm
Re: FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo by olalat(m): 4:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
Buhari will never implement skdwed budget, especially the capital part of it. Those pdp cöntractors should go nd sit down. We knw d reason they are screaming. We are thinkers, u are wailers. Your wailings make u nuisance. Bacanuisance.
TonyeBarcanista:
Then they should STFU and deliver on their promise. If they aren't comfortable with the 2015 budget they should send Executive bill for an amendment in areas that they are uncomfortable with. All these noise DON'T impress Nigerians.
Re: FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo by eprynce(m): 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
The good thing about the current APC dispensation is that they are trying for other means of running the system - an alternative to what we've always had.....that vis-a-vis should give the party its own identity different from the PDP. In the end, the populace can then make choices during elections, all depending on what the nation needs at any particular time in our journey to real nationhood and development.
Thumbs up!

1 Like

Re: FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo by mozel247: 4:18pm On Sep 16, 2015
Did I hear u mention leakage...? Bros do ur research about ads and cros of zero budgeting.. Minimise waste and curb excesses is not same as leakage OK. Budget is not money but a plan course of action.

Abbey24:
A welcm development, dis administration lead by PMB/PYO re bunch of gurrus, by zero base budget dey just heat d nail, i guess dis wil go a long way in blocking leakages nd wil enhance judiciou utilization of public funds. God best FRN, God best PMB/PYO

1 Like

Re: FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo by anonimi: 4:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
Obiagelli:
Amend the entire budget?

Why would amending the ENTIRE budget be necessary?
Re: FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo by timothybet2(m): 4:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
Good day everyone, here is our won ticket from weekend fixed matches, i congratulate those that subscribed and won with me, my next games are available for this weekend with an odd of 987 and 50 odds, for those who want to partake on my weekend games should call me or add me up on whatsapp with this number 080 6074 5109.

Re: FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo by slimfit1(m): 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
Is he saying that the money collected from the loot is going to be the one powering or financing the budget. Mr President i can tell you that the loots if it is recovered can finance your government for 16 years.
Re: FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo by wolesmile(m): 5:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Ask some children along the streets near you.

I don't do controversial back and forth debate that do gender strife.

Ask me any intelligent question and get your answer in few minutes.

OH!!! Now I can see how averagely unintelligent you are.
Re: FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo by tsdarkside(m): 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
heavens,,,,buhari is a economist too??,,,heavens,buhari is realy a blessing a the end times.....

i understand his swag,,,,"dont get what you can not afford".....eat,drink and peace-of-mind....thats what every nigerian needs....everyhing else will follow....
Re: FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo by moscow37d(f): 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Were ni borbor bacanista yi seh . Oloun

1 Like

Re: FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo by thundafire: 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
finally APC nd SUPPORTERS including COW BUHARI ND OSINBAJO thinks dy re fooling dy country but i guess wrong cs dy re dy real clueless one making noise without result cs dy will soon say dy neva said it wer dat mumu SSA called SANI ND FEMI
Re: FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo by tsdarkside(m): 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
thundafire:
finally APC nd SUPPORTERS including COW BUHARI ND OSINBAJO thinks dy re fooling dy country but i guess wrong cs dy re dy real clueless one making noise without result cs dy will soon say dy neva said it wer dat mumu SSA called SANI ND FEMI

tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo by sunnymaja(m): 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
Zero based budget was developed by Peter Phyrr in United States of America in 1977. It was one the the best budgeting systems that restructured America fiscal policy. Kudos to this government. But I pray they allow it work. Those who go against government policies just for hatred purposes hardly benefit from it.
Re: FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo by samento: 1:58am On Sep 17, 2015
Obiagelli:

were they supposed to cancel the 2015 budget to implement this?
You no go school? Is 2016 not different from 2015? Abi na night school you go. That's why peole dey fail exam.

1 Like

Re: FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo by Nobody: 3:14am On Sep 17, 2015
if it would reduce corruption... then go ahead!
Re: FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 17, 2015
samento:
You no go school? Is 2016 not different from 2015? Abi na night school you go. That's why peole dey fail exam.
See who go school, are we in 2016 already? why not read the post I quoted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Civilian-JTF Claims Shekau Was Arrested / Akpabio Visits Super Eagles Camp In Akwa Ibom / Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.