Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

NASA Posted A Picture Of Earth And Moon Moving Across Sun For The First Time. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / NASA Posted A Picture Of Earth And Moon Moving Across Sun For The First Time. (475 Views)

DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments / Regina Daniels Posted A Photo With Her Boyfriend?, Read A Fan Advice / My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NASA Posted A Picture Of Earth And Moon Moving Across Sun For The First Time. by kolinton1: 10:59am On Sep 16, 2015
The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) has posted footage online filmed by its Solar Dynamics Observatory that captures the Earth and moon moving across the sun together for the first time.

On its website, NASA said: “On Sept. 13, 2015, as NASA’s Solar Dynamics Observatory, or SDO, kept up its constant watch on the sun, its view was photobombed not once, but twice. Just as the moon came into SDO’s field of view on a path to cross the sun, Earth entered the picture, blocking SDO’s view completely.”

CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE THE STORY [url][/url]http://www.nairaroot.com/nasa-posted-picture-of-earth-andmoon-moving-toward-sun/#.Vfk9TMiL3IU

Re: NASA Posted A Picture Of Earth And Moon Moving Across Sun For The First Time. by Segadem(m): 11:02am On Sep 16, 2015
ok
Re: NASA Posted A Picture Of Earth And Moon Moving Across Sun For The First Time. by xamuel17(m): 11:20am On Sep 16, 2015
this is not new, i see it in my dream everyday

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Fayose In Fresh Trouble / Billonairebaby: Davido Shares Adorable Photo Of His Daughter / Governor Of Oyo State Daughter Gets Married, She Wore A N23 Million Naira Weddin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.