Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,103 members, 7,953,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:58 PM

Afdb To Assist FG In One Meal Per Day Policy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afdb To Assist FG In One Meal Per Day Policy (16388 Views)

"One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri / States N145b Allocation From FG In July 2016 / APC Disowns One Meal A Day Billboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afdb To Assist FG In One Meal Per Day Policy by storchbeat(m): 11:43am On Sep 16, 2015
The African Development Bank (AfDB) says it will partner with Nigeria, especially in areas of facilitating and enhancing Nigeria’s Diasporas Commission, which is set to be a contributing factor in the actualisation of the federal government one –meal-a-day programme for primary school students.

At an investment parley with professionals and other Nigerians who attended the recently conducted Akinwumi Adesina Investiture Ceremony as President of the AfDB in Abidjan, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo explained Nigeria’s numerous challenges and efforts by the Buhari administration in tackling them under his “change agenda.”

Tunde Adenibi, a professional staff at AfDB, revealed that the bank is prepared to partner with Nigeria in areas of finance and social investment.

“He (Mr Osinbajo) conveyed the impression that issues have been identified, thought about in a clear and concise manner, and that recommendation for effective and sustainable solutions are being adduced or implemented in order to resolve or reduce the magnitude of the problems,” he said.

http://dailytimes.com.ng/afdb-to-assist-fg-in-one-meal-per-day-policy/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afdb To Assist FG In One Meal Per Day Policy by Imortal001: 11:45am On Sep 16, 2015
Nice

1 Like

Re: Afdb To Assist FG In One Meal Per Day Policy by Happiness87(f): 11:55am On Sep 16, 2015
Imortal001:
Nice
i thought they denied it.

lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Afdb To Assist FG In One Meal Per Day Policy by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 16, 2015
grin grin wailing wailers are you happy now?now all your kids will soon get a meal per day to ease your pocket...****runs outta thread before children of hate will come to the thread...grin

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Afdb To Assist FG In One Meal Per Day Policy by kennydee05(m): 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2015

I think I need to tell you this, am very sorry not to have told you, Kindly pardon my negligence. With the latest happening around the world; they are nothing but signs of end time. (Reference: Mathew 24:4-11)
Now, the issue is if you are not sure of your salvation, Kindly ask Jesus Christ to perfect your salvation for you.
And if you are yet to be born again, say Jesus come into my life, I accept You as my Lord and personal Saviour, take charge of my life and perfect my salvation for me. Amen in Jesus.
Congratulations because you are now a new person. (2 Corinthians 5:17)

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Afdb To Assist FG In One Meal Per Day Policy by MrRobot: 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
The dauraa Dullard and his mere commissioner would rather feed the almajiris that voted for than send them to school so they could be useful to the society and be educated enough not to ever vote an illiterate

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Afdb To Assist FG In One Meal Per Day Policy by anonimi: 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
Really
Maybe IF the APCheat people can fulfil this promise there might be hope for the other promises.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Afdb To Assist FG In One Meal Per Day Policy by Berrylite: 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afdb To Assist FG In One Meal Per Day Policy by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
I doubt,

This just means another loan....which we would struggle to repay.

APC should face reality. Nigeria is broke....and the sooner they tell us that we may have to undergo austeirty economics, the better.

Oil price has fallen. Well below the $53 per barrel our budget was put on.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afdb To Assist FG In One Meal Per Day Policy by DiegoNakel(m): 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
I don't think I have ever seen an active vice president as VP Yemi Osinbanjo !!!
Like if you agree !!!!!!

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afdb To Assist FG In One Meal Per Day Policy by Demmzy15(m): 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afdb To Assist FG In One Meal Per Day Policy by sexaddict08(m): 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
when will all this insult stop na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afdb To Assist FG In One Meal Per Day Policy by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
wakacome:
grin grin wailing wailers are you happy now?now all your kids will soon get a meal per day to ease your pocket...****runs outta thread before children of hate will come to the thread...grin

Come back here.... now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afdb To Assist FG In One Meal Per Day Policy by mznuez(f): 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
Good

1 Like 1 Share

Don't ask me how i made FP 3 times in less than 5 minutes.

I am on lunch break and the food is not ready yet.

This shows that all the people always screaming FTC are perpetually on break or jobless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afdb To Assist FG In One Meal Per Day Policy by ibkgab001: 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
Bank of agric kor
Re: Afdb To Assist FG In One Meal Per Day Policy by freshness2020: 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
one of our own working and making us proud.
[size=16pt]#proudly a wailer..[/size]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Afdb To Assist FG In One Meal Per Day Policy by poshbrave(m): 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
who are they feeding well is going to reduce amagiri in d north....I pray they will be fair and nt play politics with it....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afdb To Assist FG In One Meal Per Day Policy by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
THIS IS WHY I VOTED IN THIS MAN. cool VERY SOON I WILL ENJOY FREE MEALS IN ANY RESTAURANT OF MY CHOICE PER DAY AND ALSO RECEIVE 5k MONTHLY. MAY GOD BLESS BUHARI FOR BEEN A GREAT LEADER.

I hope the IGBOS can see that this man really mean well for the masses. Who cares about appointment when I have electricity, I eat free meals and get paid monthly God bless Tinubu for creating APC.

Proudly YORUBA

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afdb To Assist FG In One Meal Per Day Policy by Francon(f): 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
Hello dear

Please I got nominated to be part of a Just Greason clothing website.

Please follow this link to vote.

https:///196PqN

Like the page, like and share my picture to enable me qualify for the next batch.

Thanks and God bless you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afdb To Assist FG In One Meal Per Day Policy by Godjone(m): 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
Nigeria continue to reap the fruit of GEJ's legacy.

Good thing they said doesn't last.

I am beginning to miss Goodluck Ebele Mai Nasarara Jonathan.

who see daura illiterate and Lie Muhammad
hope they are still alive

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afdb To Assist FG In One Meal Per Day Policy by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:07pm On Sep 16, 2015
i for even advice FG to jus fget abou feedin students and giv their parents work to do.
if every parent shud hv smtyn doin, FG wont need to feed anybodys child

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afdb To Assist FG In One Meal Per Day Policy by Sunexy(m): 12:07pm On Sep 16, 2015
Sum ppl like me jst prefer keeping space
grin grin

Nd wat of our 5k o...make FG kip dier promise o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afdb To Assist FG In One Meal Per Day Policy by tolexy007(m): 12:07pm On Sep 16, 2015
grin what about our monthly 5k?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afdb To Assist FG In One Meal Per Day Policy by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
Godjone:
g
Emeskhalifa:
grin
Sunexy:
Sum ppl like me jst prefer keeping space
saint047:
k
b0y:
angry
alaoeri:
Note

And the above have just won an all expenses paid trip to Sambisa forest! For one month!

They also get an (optional) free plane ticket to Afghanistan's Tora Bora mountains!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afdb To Assist FG In One Meal Per Day Policy by clevadani: 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
Nice move

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afdb To Assist FG In One Meal Per Day Policy by alaoeri: 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
Noted, APC will surely deliver on their campaign promises.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afdb To Assist FG In One Meal Per Day Policy by Gratia(f): 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
Food is not what school children need. I don't just understand these politicians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afdb To Assist FG In One Meal Per Day Policy by saint047(m): 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
please what kind of food? bread and akara or fufu and egusi.......just asking sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afdb To Assist FG In One Meal Per Day Policy by iyatrustee(f): 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
Great development!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afdb To Assist FG In One Meal Per Day Policy by b0y(m): 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
uselessgoat:
THIS IS WHY I VOTED IN THIS MAN. cool VERY SOON I WILL ENJOY FREE MEALS IN ANY RESTAURANT OF MY CHOICE PER DAY AND ALSO RECEIVE 5k MONTHLY. MAY GOD BLESS BUHARI FOR BEEN A GREAT LEADER.
I hope the IGBOS can see that this man really mean well for the masses. Who cares about appointment when I have electricity, I eat free meals and get paid monthly God bless Tinubu for creating APC.
Proudly YORUBA

i was going to take you up with these lopsided comment but seeing your username gave me a second thot. Have fun KID (young goat) smiley

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afdb To Assist FG In One Meal Per Day Policy by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2015
Pa Buhari and his APC need an award for pulling off the election scam they did. By 2019, nigerians will still fall for new election scams, the cycle goes on till una die finish.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun: Nigeria can Save $5bn Annually / FFK Won't Be Welcomed In APC - Bashir Ahmad / Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.