Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC (34795 Views)

Fresh Dust Raised Over Supreme Court Decision On Rivers Guber Election / Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun / Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by SeverusSnape(m): 2:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
uselessgoat:

I will still end ur life on this forum. I opened this moniker becos of u
Even your useless Oba can't carry out his threats, talk more of a useless goat like you. Zombie, I'll e-murder you and send your miserable soul to hades.
Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2015
How come no party is contesting governorship election won in the north by apc where underage were allowed to votes?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by Austin4lif: 2:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
dustmalik:
You saTANiods are funny. Is Okoye the only inec staff that testified? Though I know that PDP would win if the election was to be annulled and recontested. But let that be the case, instead of this cheap blackmail.
For those who believe that Kano, Katsina and Kaduna elections were also rigged, why don't you tell your party to challenge the outcome at the tribunals.
those states u mentioned, even almajiris voted.
Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Even your useless Oba can't carry out his threats, talk more of a useless goat like you. Zombie, I'll e-murder you and send your miserable soul to hades.

Hopeless bastard. I will get u and behead your flat head. Olofo omo Igbo
Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by VOICEOFJUSTICE: 2:11pm On Sep 16, 2015
chai

1 Like

Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by SeverusSnape(m): 2:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
uselessgoat:

Hopeless bastard. I will get u and behead your flat head. Olofo omo Igbo
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin

Have you gotten that other person you threatened?? grin

Foolish animal, cowardly akuya, The goats I know are even more reasonable than you. Calling you a goat is an insults to goats worldwide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by ozimec(m): 2:14pm On Sep 16, 2015
[quote author=oluwaSmith1 post=38063911]

my friend keep shut there. na you wan send am go jail?

Wailer like you.[/quote

He may be a wailer but he just spoke the truth.
Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
Amaechi and his cohorts are wasting their time and money
Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by ozimec(m): 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
OnankpaBa:

if Ameachi think he's clean, he should come out and clear his name.

Well spoken. Let him go and clear his name simple
Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by tinsel: 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
DONSMITH123:
More Facebook postings of the embattled INEC staff, Charles Okoye, who is allegedly on the payroll of the Rivers State APC have further linked him to being a member of the opposition party in Rivers State and under the sponsorship of the party to lie under oath.

It will be recalled that Charles Okoye was directly subpoenaed by the Rivers State APC and was at the Rivers State Governorship Election Tribunal to tender a personally authored report which he recanted upon cross examination.

In new Facebook postings of Charles Okoye obtained online, the embattled INEC staff who is allegedly on the payroll of former governor Rotimi Amaechi indicated that he is available for financial rewards and bribes.

On August 6, 2015, posting on Facebook, Charles Okoye wrote: “I have taken a sabbatical from Facebook and refrained from making posts on the current condition of the country because am not being paid yet by the APC. When I am paid, I will do that”.

On August 6, Charles Okoye posted: “Our party promised Nigerians change. ..”

While on August 28, 2015 Charles Okoye took to Facebook to praise his paymaster, Former Governor Amaechi .

He wrote: “However, you look at it, Amaechi is part of this government. Even if he is not, have you considered that if Jonathan had won Amaechi would have been a dead man”.

The compromised INEC staff who was personally subpoenaed by the Rivers State APC to give questionable testimony on the governorship election has already been disowned by INEC as a fraud.

Immediate past Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi, has since deployed his vast illegally acquired wealth to sponsor Security operatives, few compromised INEC staff and a section of the media to distort facts about the happenings at the Rivers State Tribunal.

Amaechi is said to have misappropriated over N3 trillion that accrued to Rivers State in his eight years of misgovernance, alleged thievery and unbridled looting of state facilities. It is alleged that these resources are now being used to compromise agencies of state and their tainted officials.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/09/rivers-guber-more-facebook-postings-expose-okoyes-membership-of-apc/
Not only Mr. Okoye testified. Let us see more facebook posting showing the army, police and dss as members of APc
Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by Niceiroko: 2:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
The bomb shall come and we will get the matter
DONSMITH123:
More Facebook postings of the embattled INEC staff, Charles Okoye, who is allegedly on the payroll of the Rivers State APC have further linked him to being a member of the opposition party in Rivers State and under the sponsorship of the party to lie under oath.

It will be recalled that Charles Okoye was directly subpoenaed by the Rivers State APC and was at the Rivers State Governorship Election Tribunal to tender a personally authored report which he recanted upon cross examination.

In new Facebook postings of Charles Okoye obtained online, the embattled INEC staff who is allegedly on the payroll of former governor Rotimi Amaechi indicated that he is available for financial rewards and bribes.

On August 6, 2015, posting on Facebook, Charles Okoye wrote: “I have taken a sabbatical from Facebook and refrained from making posts on the current condition of the country because am not being paid yet by the APC. When I am paid, I will do that”.

On August 6, Charles Okoye posted: “Our party promised Nigerians change. ..”

While on August 28, 2015 Charles Okoye took to Facebook to praise his paymaster, Former Governor Amaechi .

He wrote: “However, you look at it, Amaechi is part of this government. Even if he is not, have you considered that if Jonathan had won Amaechi would have been a dead man”.

The compromised INEC staff who was personally subpoenaed by the Rivers State APC to give questionable testimony on the governorship election has already been disowned by INEC as a fraud.

Immediate past Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi, has since deployed his vast illegally acquired wealth to sponsor Security operatives, few compromised INEC staff and a section of the media to distort facts about the happenings at the Rivers State Tribunal.

Amaechi is said to have misappropriated over N3 trillion that accrued to Rivers State in his eight years of misgovernance, alleged thievery and unbridled looting of state facilities. It is alleged that these resources are now being used to compromise agencies of state and their tainted officials.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/09/rivers-guber-more-facebook-postings-expose-okoyes-membership-of-apc/
Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by oluwaahmed: 2:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
Wow so amechi took niger-delta money 2 sponsor(in nnamdi kanu's voice) *Hausa/fulani/almajiri* Chai Black man. Niger_deltans*betrayin demselves since 2000BC
Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by anytexy: 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2015
otunsman:
How come no party is contesting governorship election won in the north by apc where underage were allowed to votes?
Are you a leaner? Any thing Apc is perfect. Mtcheeeew
Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by forayfleo(m): 2:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
My people please we don't have to quarrell over rivers case as a son of rivers state I want you all to know that Election in my state was free and fare as professor Jaga said it, Ameachi and is APC persons are not more than as they Voted because we all wanted to Vote our brother Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan when the north stand on there solid rock this is were Ameachi got disappointed at this point all the Niger Delta region go against him as soon as we lost the presidential poll Ameachi who supported the president is on his own so gotten to the Governorship poll the Region Voted against the Party call APC yes there is Judas in all region this is why u saw few people go against the region but if you thought come down to the region and ask question in any congregating point or schools u'll get the truth also note that Nigeria hadn't get to the point were we'll do election without quarrels so this is the more reason why prof. Jaga said, the country poll was free and fare so if Okoye testify and call the poll charm it means Jaga is lying and at the same time they are insulting Nigeria b4 the world. I think of stopping here but if u have question ask when its matters to rivers state thanks.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by bus1: 2:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
Facebook posting indeed !!! Somebody will reveive bribe to lie under oath and then go and post it on facebook
This INEC staff might as well go and report himself to the police that he received a bribe. Only clueless dumbos are believing this trash. If there was truly any facebook post, someone was only impersonating the INEC staff on facebook.
Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by criminalmindz: 2:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

Wailer like you.

another ediot from the coward tribe. dumb people who feel they know it all

1 Like

Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
OnankpaBa:

am ready for you. What is so special about Ameachi. All i know is that, Ameachi is a criminal and should be jail

Kirikiri to be precise where his Kleptomaniac fingers will be tamed.
Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
dekdek:
These pdp chaps are just shameless liars. Okoye has testified and testimony was admissible in court. Let wike and his cohorts go to court with their claims and Facebook postings to dis annul his testimony. Talking thrash publicly to win public sympathy as against the fraud they perpetrated won't help their case.

Huh!
I have the definition of Trash Above me.

when a man becomes brainless, he reasons with his Anus #proverb#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by dekdek: 3:11pm On Sep 16, 2015
Benswaggy:

Huh!
I have the definition of Trash Above me.

when a man becomes brainless, he reasons with his Anus #proverb#

Perfect description for ur papa no doubt.
Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by criminalmindz: 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
igbsam:
So person go use him sense go facebook go post this kind thing ? grin

PDP are really desperate.

Believe this lies at your own peril. Election in rivers must be cancelled.

come and cancell it na. you think say na paper and biro cancelling.
Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
dekdek:
Perfect description for ur papa no doubt.
slowpoke. grin
I know dts what u call ya Old man keep it up, its gud for u nitwit.
Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by pyyxxaro: 3:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Foolish animal, cowardly akuya, The goats I know are even more reasonable than you. Calling you a goat is an insults to goats worldwide.

Hahahahahaahahhahahahahaha

Ogbeni u nor well o cry
Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by timothybet2(m): 4:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
Good day everyone, here is our won ticket from weekend fixed matches, i congratulate those that subscribed and won with me, my next games are available for this weekend with an odd of 987 and 50 odds, for those who want to partake on my weekend games should call me or add me up on whatsapp with this number 080 6074 5109.

Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by DTOBS(m): 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

you be small boy, i no wan answer you. Too early but since you called me fool. No p.

Your Wike's mandate will soon be taken from him
Even with Fake INEC staff testimony? My dear,wake up!
Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by cabaliciouscabal: 5:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
dekdek:
These pdp chaps are just shameless liars. Okoye has testified and testimony was admissible in court. Let wike and his cohorts go to court with their claims and Facebook postings to dis annul his testimony. Talking thrash publicly to win public sympathy as against the fraud they perpetrated won't help their case.

My Broda God Bless U Real Good.

U Av Spoken My Mind.

Am Tyrd Want To Rest

Cannot Afford To Add The Wailing Wailers Problem To My Tyrdness.
Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by Spybradd: 5:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
dustmalik:
You saTANiods are funny. Is Okoye the only inec staff that testified? Though I know that PDP would win if the election was to be annulled and recontested. But let that be the case, instead of this cheap blackmail.
For those who believe that Kano, Katsina and Kaduna elections were also rigged, why don't you tell your party to challenge the outcome at the tribunals.

COW
grin
Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by Caseless: 5:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

you be small boy, i no wan answer you. Too early but since you called me fool. No p.

Your Wike's mandate will soon be taken from him
grin grin

Is that your son on ur dp?
Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by Spybradd: 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:

chaiii!! see finishing!
grin

uselessgoat are die patapata!!!
grin
Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by ahaika23: 7:39pm On Sep 16, 2015
angry grin Amaechi be like, must Wike always catch me?
Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by Ngedo: 8:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
The deformation on Charles Okoye is bad. If I may ask, is he the only INEC staff subpoenaed ? Was his testimony deferent from other subpoenaed persons.
Truth, they say is bitter but it's better said
What INEC did in Rivers State was to award result; there was no Election
Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by kosokoadeyemi: 10:07pm On Sep 16, 2015
All of them must rotin in jail
Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

Wailer like you.

Stop attacking the messenger and reply the message...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington / Senate Moves To Cut Cement Prices / Russia Says West Arming Ukraine Will Cause 'Global Collapse'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.