Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,154 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Your Legacy Contact Will Have Access To Your Facebook Account When You Pass Away - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Legacy Contact Will Have Access To Your Facebook Account When You Pass Away (389 Views)

XXXTENTACION – Tear Drop (his Last Song Befor He Pass Away) / Driver And Passengers Fall In A Ditch While Trying To Pass A Bad Road. Photos / Nairaland Will Not Pass Away Till Christ Come (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Legacy Contact Will Have Access To Your Facebook Account When You Pass Away by Lautechgossip(m): 1:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
Have you ever imagine what will happen to your Facebook account when you’re no more? Who cares, it’s the end of the world for the dead anyway.

So it doesn’t matter, a lot of questions must have been flying around.

What happen to my Facebook account when I’m late?

Who is going to Manage my Facebook account when i pass away?

Some questions doesn’t have answers but with this Facebook Legacy contact you can enable some sort of ‘Next of Kin‘ to your account.

What is even the assurance that the Legacy Contact will not pass away before you….lol?

Even Mark Zuckerberg, the founder of the social media platform who added the feature of‘Legacy Contact’on Facebook does not know when he’ll pass away.

Not wishing anyonedeathbut we’ve to be prepared to face the after life that’s if Godexists anyway.. Most atheist will disagree with my last statement, so i wouldn’t generalize.

It’s a free world,believe what you want to believe, LIVE your LIFE to the fullest but don’t harm or cause pains to a fellow human all because you want to become successful. – Kaydee

We came to this world with nothing and i can assure you no matter how powerful, famous or wealthy you’re, you will leave with NOTHING whether you like it or not.

Don’t forget to Share With Your Friends And Also Hit Like On This Post.

Tell us what you think below, use the comment box below to share your views on ‘Legacy Contact On Facebook’

Lalastica

http://www.gistplanet.net/2015/09/your-legacy-contact-will-have-access-to-your-facebook-account-when-you-pass-away-must-read.html

1 Like

Re: Your Legacy Contact Will Have Access To Your Facebook Account When You Pass Away by ericposh(m): 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
da Bleep is this. I aint dying any time soon

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Nigeria / Is It Moving? / You Can Transform Your Life In 6 Minutes A Day - Life Saver{tips By Expert}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.